Musket Mickey Sign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Bama Ed! I should be at 10 posts now, so whenever you get the chance, could you please send me the contact info for a Musket Mickey? Thank you!

MrsRoberts, You have a message from me. Bama Ed

Last edited:

please send me the info also on a sign.
thanks, Chris

Chris,

:welcome: to the DIS Camping Board. :disrocks:

Sadly, the system won't let me send you a Private Message until you have at least 10 posts on the DIS anywhere. So you need to post more and then come back here to re-request the info. I don't send it by email so it needs to be this way. You'll get a red number 1 up by your login name on the upper right corner of the DIS screens when you get the message from me.

So please get to 10 posts and come back here.

Bama Ed

Hi, New here on this site. We are at Ft Wilderness celebrating 42nd anniversary and having great time. We wood like to purcha
If you are talking about one of these, check your messages. We love ours and saw a lot of them this past week while we were there.... :thumbsup2

Richard_Laura_and_Taylor.jpg

Hi, New here on this site. We are at Ft Wilderness celebrating 42nd anniversary and having great time. We wood like to purcha

Albayou, glad to hear you are at the Fort. I just got back last week. See the post above yours about getting to 10 posts. Bama Ed

I haven't found the information on where to purchase at this time. Sorry

Look up above at post #885. Now look to the left at your avatar and see how many posts you have.

I would like to get the Wooden Musket Camping Sign

Look up above at post #885. Now look to the left at your avatar and see how many posts you have.

Bama Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter