Multiple Reservations for same resort

amalone1013

DIS Veteran
Has anyone booked two separate reservations for the same resort, and had them combined so you don't have to switch rooms? I see the days I want and can currently get a room only discount for part of my stay.

Has anyone booked two separate reservations for the same resort, and had them combined so you don't have to switch rooms? I see the days I want and can currently get a room only discount for part of my stay.
You can have it noted that they are continuing reservations but you cannot combine them due to them being two different discount rates. Call to have it noted on both reservations and then repeat the request when you arrive. In all likelihood, you will be allowed to stay in the same room but you will have to check out and check in again on the changeover day.

You can have it noted that they are continuing reservations but you cannot combine them due to them being two different discount rates. Call to have it noted on both reservations and then repeat the request when you arrive. In all likelihood, you will be allowed to stay in the same room but you will have to check out and check in again on the changeover day.
Thanks! I phrased that silly.

Make sure you book exactly the same room / category etc and then as stated above call to have them linked but be prepared to move just in case. I also check in in person and let the CM know the issue.

I have done it quite a few times and only had to move twice, oh and once they kept me in the same room and also assigned me to a new room. I wasn't aware until I got the bill(s)! It was a pain to fix this but luckily I was still at WDW when I got the emailed bills and could talk to the CM in person.

We had 3 continuing reservations a few weeks ago (package/DDP in the middle). It was noted on the reservation, but still required the resort to set it up at checkin. We received the exact room / room ready text each checkin day.

I’m pleased to have found this thread. I book Coronado Springs with the holiday discount, and then we decided to extend our trip a day but no days were available unless I booked one night as a separate reservation. It’s either have those two reservations or pay for a water view room. It’ll cost an extra $96 for the water view, which isn’t a huge amount, but I don’t typically pay for anything but standard. Opinions?

Yes I have that same issue now. 2 days one resort, 3rd day same resort but view upgrade. I told the CM on the phone that I want to be kept in same room if at all possible. So even if I had to get downgraded from what I paid for on 3rd night thats fine as long as I dont have to move rooms inside resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter