MS Lines are busy.... not even on hold yet..anyone on hold?

I started calling the 800# at 8:59 and it was constantly busy. Kept trying the 407 number and finally got through around 9:10a. I'm still on hold (been for 20 minutes now) so I will update you when I finally talk to someone. Wish me luck!

The '08 glitch will certainly back things up!! Those of us who got through at 9 AM to book in '08 are still on hold while they try to 'refresh' the system and get it to work!:eek: - my CM is super sweet and keeps checking in with me at least!

This reminds me of call in day for the Member Cruises. Good luck everyone!

The '08 glitch will certainly back things up!! Those of us who got through at 9 AM to book in '08 are still on hold while they try to 'refresh' the system and get it to work!:eek: - my CM is super sweet and keeps checking in with me at least!

Ours too. Who's yours? Ours is Marilyn.

Try the (407) number instead of (800). I got thorough almost immediately and got my savannah view studio in Oct!:cheer2:

GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Awesome tip! Thanks so much. I have been trying to get through for 45 minutes with the 800# - got through with 407# on first try.

Now I"m upset that I was naive enough to believe them and let her take my information to call me back with a confirmation number for my dates in 2008. I should have stayed on hold with the rest of you. :(

I"m going to be REALLY upset if they get the system working and then don't get my room reservation in for me before my dates are gone...

I need some pixie dust, people!

:wizard: Inkmahm:wizard: pixie dust to you and your ressies:wizard:
I will call later this afternoon and do a check up, or mid morning.:wizard:

:goodvibes

On hold for about 18 minutes, but when I got through the ressie went off without a hitch!! (3 nights over Thanksgiving in a savanna view studio) All the points came out right, too (they are having trouble--get your patience hats on!!)

Good Luck Everyone Else! :wizard: I have to get to work :rolleyes:

Got our ressie for 1br savannah view from jan 5th -Jan 11th. The system is fixed.

Ours too. Who's yours? Ours is Marilyn.

Christine - great customer service under the situation!! As frustrating as this is, I can only imagine what they're going through today!

:woohoo: As I was typing she came back with my ressies!! Sav view studio for Sat 1/26 - 1 BR Sav for 1/27 - 1/30. That's all my points for AKV - I'll try to add a night or two at 6 mos with my extra BWV points. Good luck everyone!!

can we make a ressies for arrival before Sept.1 :confused3 I thought it had to be after sept. 1 :cutie:
I believe you can book dates starting when your Unit opens. Units 41-45A open in July. Units numbered in the 20s and 30s open in September. If you own one of the September units but want to book an earlier stay, you could try booking it and see what happens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter