MS Lines are busy.... not even on hold yet..anyone on hold?

wdwstar

DIS Veteran
:rotfl: All of us AKL owners must be calling all at the same time, I wonder if anyone got thru just to be on hold.

I got through and then once I pushed all the "1s", I bounced back to the busy signal :headache:

Here I go again. . .:rolleyes1

Just got off with MS. I got in at approx 8:59.

Booked AKV 1 Bedroom Savanah View room for Oct. 21st - Oct 26 (Sun - Fri)

Currently there are only Savanah View and Standard View rooms available for those dates. Standard View was 100 pts and Savanah View was 120 pts.

I got right through and now I'm on hold because they are having trouble making the ressies:rolleyes: - at least that's what I'm being told!

On hold.....AFTER trying to book.

Apparently there is a system glitch with trying to book into '08. They're trying to fix it now and we're on hold (after refusing to "wait list" for the time) waiting.

I got through the first "1" and then it just kept ringing, and ringing, and ringing . . . :confused: I hung up (bad decision?) then tried again. And again. And AGAIN! As of 9:07, I'm on hold. It's 9:13 . . . :upsidedow :coffee:

Congratulations ADP!! :cool1:

I don't think anyone else wants my dates (Nov 21-23), so I should be alright, huh??? :rotfl: :lmao:

I got through!
I used the toll number and was the CM's first caller.
Just kept hitting 1. Started at 5:58.
I feel very lucky.
Good luck. If you have a cell phone with long distance, try using the other number.

I can't call!!! I am dealing with the 20 year old AC unit. The repair guy is here right now. Of course as much as this is going to cost it's probably just as good. I don't think I can afford to go to Disney LOL!

I called abouy 8:59 and the phone rang and rang, i hung up (dumb,dumb)
and now its busy, but im looking at 08 ressies anyways and if they have a glitch, i think we are going to hear a busy sound all day. :surfweb:

Try the (407) number instead of (800). I got thorough almost immediately and got my savannah view studio in Oct!:cheer2:

GOOD LUCK!!!!!

I got through!
I used the toll number and was the CM's first caller.
Just kept hitting 1. Started at 5:58.
I feel very lucky.
Good luck. If you have a cell phone with long distance, try using the other number.

We got through at 8:59...fat lot of good it did with the "08 systems glitch" they're having.

Now we wait on hold for Marilyn to see if they can fix it in a reasonable time frame.

I'm on hold, too.:sad2:
Hoping they'll fix the '08 "glitch" by the time I get through.:goodvibes

(At one time, AK was termed "Natazu"; well today the AKV reservation line IS "azu"! :laughing: )

NOOOO!!! It's a Small World on HOLD music???? :lmao: Poor planning, Disney.

I took notes, started calling 800 number at 858, busy.
901: local #, rang through to continuous
905: 800 #, busy
909: local #, through queue, then busied out. :mad:
910: 800# busy
913: local #, through queue and on hold, "up to 15 minutes" wait time.

still holding...

I just started calling the 407 number instead (just remembered that I get unlimited calling on our new phone plan--duh :surfweb: ) and now the busy signal is FASTER :goodvibes That must be good, huh :laughing:

Approx wait time--"up to 15 minutes."

Then: "what's the matter with you?. . .all it takes is a little. . Faith, Trust. . ." :wizard:

Can you believe that's the part of the song that came on? What fun!! ;)

well plan B, ill have to wait until i get to the office now, at least no one will be in today that is the good news , the bad news no one will be able to call into the office:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter