MS Lines are busy.... not even on hold yet..anyone on hold?

We used the 407 number got right through and after 12 min on hold we were able to book 3/23-3/28 2 bdrm sv. Wow we were lucky hope you all get what you want!:thumbsup2

Now I"m upset that I was naive enough to believe them and let her take my information to call me back with a confirmation number for my dates in 2008. I should have stayed on hold with the rest of you. :(

I"m going to be REALLY upset if they get the system working and then don't get my room reservation in for me before my dates are gone...

I need some pixie dust, people!

Inkmahm - my CM had assured me she would call me right back if we got disconnected and she put my dates right through as soon as the system came back up - I think they will do that for you and call you right back -pixiedust: - here's some PD!!

Got ours, too for savanna studio, Jan. 26-Feb.1.:thumbsup2

:cheer2: :dance3: :yay: :cool1: :woohoo: :dancer: party: :jumping1: :jumping2: :jumping3: :bounce: :Pinkbounc (Did I leave any out? :rotfl: ) (My banana doesn't dance.)

:wizard: Inkmahm:wizard: pixie dust to you and your ressies:wizard:
I will call later this afternoon and do a check up, or mid morning.:wizard:

Thanks! I didn't wait for them to call me with a confirmation number. I called again when I got to work and got right through. All is well, I have my confirmation number and we're all set for next March in a one bedroom savanna view. March 15-20 for my 50th birthday. Yay!

Inkmahm - my CM had assured me she would call me right back if we got disconnected and she put my dates right through as soon as the system came back up - I think they will do that for you and call you right back -pixiedust: - here's some PD!!

Nope, they didn't. I called them instead and there was nothing in the system for me for the dates I wanted. I got them now, but I'm glad I didn't wait for the followup on the part of MS.

Nope, they didn't. I called them instead and there was nothing in the system for me for the dates I wanted. I got them now, but I'm glad I didn't wait for the followup on the part of MS.

Good for you! That happened to me a month or two ago, I was assured something would be booked for me, but the next day, nothing was... Today was a more "serious" situation, and I'm glad you got what you wanted!!!

Bobbi:goodvibes

I called the 800# this morning and was on hold for 1 hour and 45 minutes. After DW called the 407# at 1.5 hours into my hold, she got the reservations we wanted after 15 minutes. I hung up, still on hold. :scared1:

The reservations rep told DW that wait times were running 10-15 minutes! So, just a heads up: if your wait time gets to be over 20 - 25 minutes, hang up and call again. It's safe to say that, after that amount of time, they've lost you somewhere in the system. :eek:

Anyway, we're happy to have gotten an AKV studio for DS and his family for December 2nd to the 5th, and another studio for us for December 2nd to the 6th. :woohoo:

Now we'll see if our waitlist for VWL on November 29th opens up, with all the folks now getting AKV rooms! :confused3

I called again once i got to work and had to do a few things at work first, it was about 10:30 and got right tru, :laughing: I was on the phone i would say about 45 mins. make AKL, BCV,BWV ressies and dining, i kept saying to ms, are you sure its ok, i can call back later for non akl ressies and ms said, no, this was fine, the calls tapered off a great deal.:hippie:
i have ressies for AKL sav. studio jan.6th to 8th, (2) studios sav. jan. 21-25th
jan. 20 was sold out, only a standard view in a studio was available. i didnt want to move for one night, i waitlisted for that date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter