MR BACK'S & CO home for repeat offenders Part 3

I don't know what's going on but I have been blessed by an ability to see pics for a moment and HOLY COW!!!! He is awesome! He is soooo cute. Um, am I traveling into dangerous territory here? :bitelip: Anyways, he is super cute for a young teen and that is all I will say about the matter. :ssst:

Goodmorning - ready for your daily sleep report. I know you all wait with baited breath for this each and every day. She slept from 8:30 until 5 am. :cool1: The 5 am thing is getting a little old but beggers can't be choosers. I put her on her back and then on her tummy for part of the night, but no car seat - woo hoo!!!!

Its darn hot here. So they get the AC and my DH and I suffer. I need a nap soo badly.
gmorning.gif

night.gif

castlegazer said:
Goodmorning - ready for your daily sleep report. I know you all wait with baited breath for this each and every day. She slept from 8:30 until 5 am. :cool1:

Great news on the sleeping! I am sure that has you happy this morning... even if you are in need of a nap.

Sher

NC Belle said:
I'm in the mood for a new hair style/cut...any ideas---I want to chop at least 6-8" off.
6-8"? :earseek: Good golly, you're wearing your hair MUCH longer than the last time I saw you. Personally, I like my hair longer in the summer...that way it's easier to put up at the pool and such. But if you're not into that, I guess shorter would keep you cooler ::yes::

Castlegazer So glad Catrina had a good night :teeth:...but poor you with no AC...I don't think we'd survive down here in the South without it :sad2:

TalkisCheap WOWSA! Ask Ben if he likes older women ;) wait a second, would that be legal? :p

Blue Bayou Does your DD4 wear a big ol hair bow to the swimming pool? I guess this question is for all the moms having cute young daughters (llebrekniT and Deadheadbelle too) How the heck do you keep the hair bows in their hair while at the pool? I was watching a few yesterday jumping in and out of the pool, down the big slide and even off the diving board....those bows stayed in place and never moved an inch...must've been stapled to their heads is the only way I figure they stay on...as the mother of a boy, it's a complete mystery to me :crazy:

I'm cracking up cause right now Jordan is watching reruns of the old Battlestar Gallactica shows...remember them? Such an obvious takeoff of Star Wars but I had the biggest crush on Apollo :lovestruc ....wonder what he looks like now :scratchin

cadburysmom said:
TalkisCheap OMG...you can't seriously believe you're not as pretty as your sister...believe me, I'm no guy, but you're both really attractive, just in different ways. I'm guessing she's thinking the same about you...what a gorgeous little sis she has, and I bet she's jealous of your cute figure and athletic abilities, not to mention the fact you have such fabulous internet buddies! ::yes::

Well...thanks! lol! Yes, I have my sister beat on the fabulous internet buddies front!!! :teeth:

:rotfl: Ben is the one that has been dating Piper for like 2 years. He played basketball...looks quite amazing without a shirt. He's the one who's friends with old boyfriend matt and came to talk to me when I shadowed. He's also the one I elbowed in the face by accident at the memorial day parade. He's reallllllly gorgeous! I wish he'd break up with Piper :mad: she's SUCH a bad match for him. 1) She's a midget. I doubt she's over 5 feet...and he's at least 5'10. 2) SHE'S UGLY. I'll have to put the picture of her up. 3) SHE'S ANNOYING and think's she's SO WONDERFUL. It's so weird, you would NEVER know they were going out...they're never together at school/sports{they sit at totally different tables away from each other at lunch, they have NO classes together, they do none of the same sports...well, she does no sports, and they never go out...} Ugh. How I want to date Ben :love: :love: Too bad he's not going to CHS with me...oh well, at least he thinks I'm pretty! I told you that right?? He told Matt he thought I was "wicked hot" :teeth:

So my parents left today. It's the first time we've ever been home alone for a weekend without my grandma. It's just me and my sister...and my brother if he's not with his girlfriend{which is rarely. you'd think they were married}. We spent 2+ hours at the gym so far and now we're making ginger snaps...I love my sister!!!

cadburysmom said:
I'm cracking up cause right now Jordan is watching reruns of the old Battlestar Gallactica shows...remember them? Such an obvious takeoff of Star Wars but I had the biggest crush on Apollo :lovestruc ....wonder what he looks like now :scratchin

I LOVED Starbuck. Didn't like the goody twoshoes Appolo. I have these on my Netflix list - what channel has the reruns? I have been searching for them for a long time now. We really like the new version on Sci-Fi. BUT, I HATE the fact that Starbuck is a girl. I said this over on the thread for the show and got lambasted for being sexist! :rotfl: :confused3 Anyways, its simply because I loved the cigar smokin' Starbuck of my childhood - not because I think a woman can't be a fighter pilot - some people here on the DIS - sheesh.

Anyways, sounds like a fun way to spend a day.

Oh and on the AC thing. We have approximately four weeks of unbearable heat every year -sometimes less. So, its usually no big deal having no AC in most homes. This is a bit stange having 90 degree heat for an extended peiod

I admit it, I was skimming.....

I love Battlestar Galactica growing up. My fellow nerds and I would have cheese sandwhich parties and have light saber fights (OK, we recognized the similarity) during the commercial breaks...

I liked Starbuck too. I especially loved the line when he landed on the prison planet and they asked him what "Starbucking" was. Dirk Benedict was also the "Face Man" on the A-team.... Lot's of stuff got blown up, but no one ever died.....

How come I have a strange desire for coffee now???

At any rate Sci-Fi did a remake of the series; it takes itself a lot more seriously, and has lots of "SC" slightly updated premise, Starbuck is now a female (still likes cigars)

OK, gotta go...

TTFN,
:jumping2:

castlegazer said:
I LOVED Starbuck. Didn't like the goody twoshoes Appolo.
What? How could you possibly not like Apollo :confused3 those dreamy blue eyes, the layered Keith Partridge haircut, the year-round tan :lovestruc Btw, it was on Sci-Fi channel this morning...some sort of marathon but listed in my channel guide as "various programs"

Guess what I just saw? Give up? MR. AND MRS. SMITH! :Pinkbounc :banana:
It was sooo good and OMG, Brad Pitt is SOOO hot in this movie ::yes:: Jennifer would be a fool not to take him back! But then again, if she doesn't want him........;) :p

It got totally panned in our paper. GLad you liked it. I want to see it.

Have a nice weekend everyone. I am off to go stiffle in the heat at home after sitting in an ice box all day long.

ooooooh yeah, I wanna see Mr and Mrs Smith, but I'll probably wait to stick it in my Blockbuster queue. :teeth: I got Closer and Aviation today. Can't wait to watch Closer with a bottle of wine. :flower:

Lewski709 said:
ooooooh yeah, I wanna see Mr and Mrs Smith, but I'll probably wait to stick it in my Blockbuster queue. :teeth: I got Closer and Aviation today. Can't wait to watch Closer with a bottle of wine. :flower:
Lucky you! :cool1:

Jude Law = Yum!
Clive Owen = Double Yum! ::yes::

:banana: Hello All! Long time no dis for me.... :confused3 How's everyone been lately? I hope to be spending more time with my keyboard soon. Everyone take care and be safe.

:umbrella: from Central PA

cadburysmom said:
Blue Bayou Does your DD4 wear a big ol hair bow to the swimming pool? I guess this question is for all the moms having cute young daughters (llebrekniT and Deadheadbelle too) How the heck do you keep the hair bows in their hair while at the pool? I was watching a few yesterday jumping in and out of the pool, down the big slide and even off the diving board....those bows stayed in place and never moved an inch...must've been stapled to their heads is the only way I figure they stay on...as the mother of a boy, it's a complete mystery to me :crazy:
I don't get out enough... I have never seen these 'pool hair bows'.' It does sound like an interesting idea to me.

My daughters have blond hair and blue eyes (which is odd to me since I have dark brown hair and green eyes). My DD4 is now a medium blond with highlights that women would kill to have. My DD2 is still very 'challenged' in the hair department. It is still very light blond, not enough to call bangs yet and very curly in the back. It can look like a toddler mullet :)

My DD4 has hair that looks very stringy MOMENTS after it is brushed. Sometimes she looks so disheveled that it looks like we are neglectful. The one time I put a scrunchy in her hair in our pool, it got all tangled up in her hair. Her hair is so fine that I thought I was going to have to cut the scrunchy out of her hair. If we could get some sort of hair bow that would stay in when you want it to and come out without the pain, agony, drama... that would be wonderful.

Okay, I have gone on long enough about her hair ;)

I hope everyone is having a great night and has lots of fun planned this weekend.

Sher

disneyluvers said:
:banana: Hello All! Long time no dis for me.... :confused3 How's everyone been lately? I hope to be spending more time with my keyboard soon. Everyone take care and be safe.

:umbrella: from Central PA
:wave2:I might be up your way next month or in the fall to visit my folks.

:teeth: I hope you have a superdeduper trip! PA is great in the summer. Lots of :sunny: and great fishing.

Lewski709 said:
No fair... we are in the middle (got too sleepy and had to stop it last night) of something called "Hellboy." Not my choice... but it really isn't as bad as it could be ;) I think we also have Aviator if we ever get through 'Hellboy.' But my DH is on the phone with my MIL right now... so we may not get around to the second movie tonight.

Sher

disneyluvers said:
:teeth: I hope you have a superdeduper trip! PA is great in the summer. Lots of :sunny: and great fishing.
My folks like to take their canoe to Canoe Lake and go biking on some trails somewhere---the converted railroad ones. I prefer to go there in early fall---because Jessie, our dog, will be coming along.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter