MR BACK'S & CO home for repeat offenders Part 3

NC Belle said:
We had not tried the margaritas yet---prices are very reasonable.
One of NC Beast's computers at work was down and his boss had trouble getting to work. I heard that Blue Ridge Rd. area and N. Raleigh had troubles (where NC Beast works and near our old apt.).

I was hoping to do some quick road trips---but, not until the floor is fix.
I would show some pictures , but our 3.5" drive is not working. (That would be a cheap fix though---we will some day get DSL (not many choices for that yet in our area and a new computer/or build one). We are still better off than over half of my extended family---so we are still greatful for we have and our various options.
Glad to hear you didn't have damage from the storm and hope NC Beast's computer is ok. And again, sorry about about your kitchen floor, etc...you have such a great attitude...hope it all works out soon. Keep me posted on how things are going.

Gotta run catch some zzzzz's...it's WAY past this girl's bed time...have a good night! :wave:

deadheadbelle said:
I'd look at Target. They always have "in fashion" shoes for small feet. There usually pretty cheap, too. That's where llebrekniT got shoes for Holly to give her a little extra height for WDW. Of course, the shoes weren't the most comfy, so they just took them along & changed her into them when she needed.
I think I might try the "Target Greatland" are whatever it is they call the mega store. I have looked at the one near the house and could not find anything in a size 8 1/2 or 9. I see little kids all the time with platform 70s looking shoe. I am now on a mission.

Sher

Maybe I should go for boots, I am sure that would be nice in the June heat ;)

castlegazer said:
Yes, but I allowed my son to sleep on his tummy when he could lift his head up
Both of my kids could roll over at a very early age. My DD4 actually began rolling over on hard (table, kitchen floor) surfaces at 5 1/2 weeks. So they were pretty young when the would roll to their tummys to sleep (butt up in the air). For months, I would flip DD4 to her back if caught her on her tummy. My ped kept telling me there was no need to do it if she got herself into that position.

I did not flip DD2 very much at all.

One thing I have noticed is to this day I can move my oldest daughter around when she is sleeping and she does not wake up. My younger one wakes up if you just start touching her. I kind of wonder if it because I did not move her almost every night when she was a baby.

Sher

Hi guys!! Hope everyone is happy and feeling well.

Just wanted to pop by. It is so freaking hot this am. I feel like walking around naked in our backyard...but I won't so don't freak!!!

Our air has been out for 2 days and waiting for the guy to come. Maybe I won't be so grouchy.

Having our first yard sale on Sat. Never had one before. I'd rather shop for bargains but the extra cash will come in handy.

CADSMOM Yep, I'm hooked on that stupid dance show too AND Lost which I love so far. Tricia Sutter got the boot last night. The first couple were amazing so was the guy from Seinfeld. He is soooo cute.

Off to work I go. Be good.

BTW Happy Late Bday BEAST
:cheer2: :cheer2: :rockband: :bday:

NC Belle sorry about all of the things that broke down, kitchen floor, 'puter, dishwasher handle broke, car brakes, taxes all in the past month. PD your way .

Pop or AllStars are okay( that is what I will do with Geoff if we go in November). If you want to rent points I can give you some points but FYI points are going for about $10 per point and weekend points are twice as much as weekday points.

:wave: nice to see everyone. I have my Mom's 1 year servce today, so i am not going to be at wokr more than a feww hours so i need to hustle as long as I an here.. ( BTW anyone need any software?)

Hey everyone!

Cadsmom, I MISSED the dancing show! I set the DVR to record it, but it got screwed up. GRRRRR. I heard they were mean to Kelly again, though.

Cheeringmom, good luck at the yard sale. I hope you make lots & lots of money. OH, and I'm sure you & your tiny belly would look cute running around naked in the backyard.

geffric, :grouphug: How's your dad doing? I bet it'll be a tough day for him, too.

NC's, :wizard: I hope the rest of June and July is better for you!

Caroline, what's goin' on? Any new boyfriend options?

I'm meeting llebrekniT at the mall today & then she is taking Josh with her to hang out at her house for the afternoon. He is so excited.

Castlegazer, how'd Catrina do last night?

Have a great day everyone!

I just bought Money yesterday - I inadvertantly wiped it off our computer when I had the work done and we have been in the dark with our finances ever since which is becoming a problem. So, sorry, no new purchases for me for a while.

:hug: :flower3: Hugs to you on this memorial. Its a tough one - at least it was for me. It was funny how I was finally feeling normal and then, wham, the one year came around and it revived a lot of feelings and emotions. Take care today.

Yup, Catrina slept on her tummy again last night and slept for a really long time like that. Same story, she cried and cried when I put her down on her back - rolled her over and she was out like a light.

C-Mom - I am trying, trying to get organized to have my first ever yard sale (tag sale up here). I know I can make a ton of money on one and I really need to divest myself of so much clutter and junk. I want to sock away the money for the cruise. Let us know how it goes. I am super curious.

BlueBayou - my son is also a rock sleeper. I also moved him, jostled him during the night too. Its now a problem with potty training in the night. There's no way he will wake himself to go to the bathroom. This is the child who woke every two hours for nine months of his life. :rolleyes:

NCBelle - As everyone here told me - everything happens in threes. We had our dishwasher do the same thing at the same time, the car broke down, and something else, that I can't remember now. It stunk to high heaven. So good luck getting through this.

All this shoe talk is funny - my son wears size 11 at age 3!!! :earseek:

OK - off to read a Reciprocal easement agreement.

:wave2: Morning!

Just looking over everything I missed...seems like it's a lot of baby talk which doesn't really concern me, so I skimmed those posts. :rotfl: ;)

Yesterday was like a blur. I woke up around 11, quickly left for my sister's tennis match, got home 5 minutes before I had to leave to babysit, got home around 11 and went to bed! Andy's match was way up at Bates so it took over an hour to get there. Longer on the way home because we had to pick my brother up at the airport where he had left his car for my dad{who got home around 11 last night from arizona}. So we got there, and watched all of the matches...they lost. It was the state champs, so they're 2nd in the state. They were disappointed but it was still a great year...and I think my sister felt really lucky to have a team like she did for her senior year. Then babysitting was good...finally no problems with my kids! The last 3 times Em has been backtalking to me and giving my problems. This time everything was perfect. I hope I keep babysitting as much as I have been...I like having a good "income." Especially since I'm debating whether to get a job this summer...just for a few days being a barista{is that how you spell it? i think so...}

Anyway. Today. Let's see, we have to talk my grandma grocery shopping, like every week. Then I MUST talk to rachelle because she says she has news, and was going to call me last night but of course I was out....and I'm DYING to know what it issss!!!!! Then tonight we have to go to a dinner at church...usually boring but rae and megan elizabeth are going to be there, so it should be okay.

No boys...I haven't even really thought about boys in a while. :rotfl: I've been talking to pat but just friendly talking...he's really funny/cute. The summer will be here soon enough...being a barista has it's advantages...I can't name the amount of times guys have given my sister their number. :rotfl: ;) but then again, I'm not as pretty as her so. :confused3

Anyway, congrats to castlegazer's DH and happy belated birthday NC Beast! Now I'm off to get ready :wave2: Have a great day everyone!

TalkisCheap said:
:wave2: The summer will be here soon enough...being a barista has it's advantages...I can't name the amount of times guys have given my sister their number. :rotfl: ;) but then again, I'm not as pretty as her so. :confused3

Anyway, congrats to castlegazer's DH and happy belated birthday NC Beast! Now I'm off to get ready :wave2: Have a great day everyone!

Thanks.

Now that is just silly talk. Your sister is older so she has a different look. You are beautiful.

I was a cocktail waitress at 16 - now that was not the right job for me at that age. I did not like all the men who would hit on me. Old men, icky men, blechhhhh!

What does a barista do?

I drove to Bates one time from Pittsfield, MA - now that is one long haul. I thought it was at the end of the planet. Now that I live in central MA I realize that is still considered downeast in ME! There's so much more above it. We went up to see a friend of mine from high school - a guy (woooohooo) - anyways, I got all the way up there and he was not very friendly to me - even though he asked me to come up. I was a chick from home cramping his style up there. Unhunh. Anyways, I showed him a big ol cold shoulder the next time he was home and wanted to get together. That's my memory of Bates. My husband went to Colby - now that is the end of the world - nope wrong again. :rolleyes:

ibouncetoo,

I happened to see this on the Disneyland board and thought of you, since you were wondering about a Lilo and Stitch meal.

1) Lilo and Stitch at Paradise Pier's PCH Grill: Lilo, Stitch, Minnie, Daisy, and Pluto (a smaller restaurant and five very attentive characters, very good breakfast buffet)

Sherry

castlegazer said:
BlueBayou - my son is also a rock sleeper. I also moved him, jostled him during the night too. Its now a problem with potty training in the night. There's no way he will wake himself to go to the bathroom. This is the child who woke every two hours for nine months of his life. :rolleyes:

My DD4 was not night potty trained until she could wake herself up to go pee on her own. She still does not sleep without going to the bathroom at night. We use to "pee Lily" around midnight (last thing we would do before we went to bed"). I am not sure she was ever awake. We would sit her on the potty, wipe her off, and put her back in bed.

Sher

geffric said:
I have my Mom's 1 year servce today
Hugs to you.
hug99.gif
I know how difficult this day can be. I had Yartziet for both my parents this past weekend - 24 years for my mom, 13 years for my dad. I took TagBabyIan with me to services on Saturday morning and he did really well, until it was time to say the Kaddish. I just about lost it then. You'd think after so many years it'd get easier. But holding a baby who'll never get to meet those grandparents... Anyway, my thoughts are with you geffric.

castlegazer said:
I would not flip Ian over if he isn't having any problems sleeping on his back. It is the best position to lower the SIDS potential - which is greatest from 2-4 months. By the way, they don't know what causes SIDS - so its not just suffication - they simply know that back sleeping so greatly reduces the occurrence of it that it is now the prescribed method of sleeping babies.
:wave2: I still put TagBabyIan down to sleep on his back. But he usually flip himself over immediately now. He always hated sleeping on his back so before he started the rolling over thing, I would let him cry himself tired then go in and roll him to his side. He'd usually be out within seconds then. I know even sleeping on his side wasn't the greatest, but when they cry without calming for what seems like hours you'll do just about anything.

castlegazer said:
Thanks.

Now that is just silly talk. Your sister is older so she has a different look. You are beautiful.

I was a cocktail waitress at 16 - now that was not the right job for me at that age. I did not like all the men who would hit on me. Old men, icky men, blechhhhh!

What does a barista do?

I drove to Bates one time from Pittsfield, MA - now that is one long haul. I thought it was at the end of the planet. Now that I live in central MA I realize that is still considered downeast in ME! There's so much more above it. We went up to see a friend of mine from high school - a guy (woooohooo) - anyways, I got all the way up there and he was not very friendly to me - even though he asked me to come up. I was a chick from home cramping his style up there. Unhunh. Anyways, I showed him a big ol cold shoulder the next time he was home and wanted to get together. That's my memory of Bates. My husband went to Colby - now that is the end of the world - nope wrong again. :rolleyes:

Well...it seems like everyone says she's a lot prettier. Oh well, I don't really mind! But thank you!

:rotfl: bleh is right! They get nice people there, it's a bakery like 2 seconds from my house right before the port. She's been working there since it opened{3 years} and they love her, so she can put a good word in for me ;) Working there is how she met 2 of her boyfriends. One, Chris, I really didn't care for{dreds...vegan...camping...yuck!} but the other was Will the goooorgeous one! So maybe I'll meet a Will :rotfl: ;)

It's the person that stands at the counter and takes people's orders, makes drinks, arranges food in the display cases, cashier...they do a lot. Oh, and bus people their orders. Once you order you can go and sit down and wait for them to bring you the food. My sister is going to do that as well. Last year she was a baker but she got sick of working 5 am to 2 pm, and doing the books like she is now doesn't make her enough money...so we might work together which would be fun. I hope. ;)

Ugh, yes, Maine is a rather large state...I thought it was forever just when I went to Augusta! The farthest I've been is Bangor...my brother on the other hand has been to Fort Kent and all those WAYYY up places. I HATE being in the car{I don't get sick or anything, it's just my LEAST favorite thing in the world...I'd rather use any other mode of transportation but a car. Not the mention I'm scared to death to get my license} But, needless to say I won't be going to Fort Kent or Caribou anytime soon :rotfl: ;) Odd story about your old friend too...!

:wave2:

:hug: Geffric---We are keeping you in our thoughts.

I'm in a better mood today--yep--ate some chocolate. We were a bit frustrated the past 3 weeks with something going wacky just about every day. Half of the items that broke down---just a few months after the warranties expired . NC Beast wears down brake pads every 18 months on our previous vehicles. I thought that he would do better than that with a brand new car. (He is heavy footed---size 15W leadfoot) We might need to find a handyman for the house repairs.

Geffric---thanks for the tips about points. I don't know when we get to do WDW again. We might plan to do a split stay. It depends on the repair expenses and possible raise. In 2006---NC Beast gets to have 4 weeks plus the federal holidays.

Geffric :( Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers...I can't imagine how hard this day must be for you :hug:

Cheeringmom Once you finish dancing naked in the back yard, I'd like to thank you for the Dance Show update :teeth:...darn it, I'm still mad I missed it!...not to mention LOST too! Oh well, there's always next week. Oh and good luck with your yard sale $$$$...it's always interesting to see who buys what :smooth:

Deadheadbelle What? You missed it too? Even with your fancy, smancy new DVR? ;) :p

TalkisCheap OMG...you can't seriously believe you're not as pretty as your sister...believe me, I'm no guy, but you're both really attractive, just in different ways. I'm guessing she's thinking the same about you...what a gorgeous little sis she has, and I bet she's jealous of your cute figure and athletic abilities, not to mention the fact you have such fabulous internet buddies! ::yes::

NC Belle Sorry I had to sign off last night...desperately needed my beauty rest. Sure hope nothing else goes wrong for ya. And no margaritas for you at El Senor? Sounds like you two need to turn around and pay them another visit...with the bad month you're having, you definitely deserve a few fancy frosty drinks!
10.gif

cadburysmom said:
NC Belle Sorry I had to sign off last night...desperately needed my beauty rest. Sure hope nothing else goes wrong for ya. And no margaritas for you at El Senor? Sounds like you two need to turn around and pay them another visit...with the bad month you're having, you definitely deserve a few fancy frosty drinks!
10.gif

We don't usually get adult beverages because we usually go on the days that he has to go to work. What we need to do in the kitchen can be spread out...and we are getting gift certificates from his mom for his birthday and our upcoming anniversary.

I'm in the mood for a new hair style/cut...any ideas---I want to chop at least 6-8" off.

OH MY GOSH!!!!!! I don't think you're ready...

126803191_l.jpg

:love: :love: :love: It's BEN!!!! Ben R. the wayy wayyyy hot one. Oh my gosh he looks SO HOT in this picture. And with him is my friend Nora. That was on 50's day...his hair doesn't usually look like that. But that is an awesome picture of him...he looks SO GORGEOUS!!!!! I'm way in love with this picture :love:

Holy Moly Caroline! Where have you been hiding this feller? He's way cute. What's his story? Girlfriend? Single? Looking? Looking for a cute, athletic, high-jumping, basketball playing, soon-to-be Freshman?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter