MR BACK'S & CO home for repeat offenders Part 2

[color=009966]NC Belle[/color] that sounds like a great way to do dinner.

Okay [color=FF0000]T[/color][color=800080]A[/color][color=009900]G[/color][color=0000FF]L[/color][color=008080]I[/color][color=FF1493]A[/color][color=FFA500]R[/color][color=A52A2A]C[/color][color=FFD700]H[/color][color=00FF00]Y[/color], I have finally taken the step of picking a color. It seems like such a commitment to me. Is this the color I want to spend the rest of my life with ect... :D

I figured, with my name, I needed to do somewhat blue.

So how does it look? [color=330099]BlueBayou[/color]

It's a dark blue with a hint of violet for mystery. ;)

Sher

Good morning everyone.

Just poppin by before I start a hectic day.

Nothing to report. I am ready for Thanksgiving. Just make it be Wed at noon! My kids will be home and all will be well in VA!!

Have a great day guys.

CMOM BTW nice color BLUEBAYOU> I think I'm the laziest person on this board. Takes too much effort to use color. But the posts do look more colorful when you use the colored names!!

Morning...

[color=009966]NC Belle[/color] that is how dinner should always be eaten that way you are always surer that there is room for dessert...

Nice Color [color=330099]BlueBayou[/color]

how are you feeling this am [color=9932CC]RRBB[/color] / and [color=009900]Nephosaurus[/color] to answer your question this is NEVER a LIMIT to the amount of chocolate one can eat.. chocolate is medical..:teeth: and makes MOM and Baby happy..

speaking of food how about some halthy breakfast..chocolate oatmeal and chocolate scrambled eggs.. with OJ and hot Chocolate with whipped cream and sprinkles or a chocolate Latte:wave:

be back soon...

Good morning, helping my parents pack they are moving at nearly 40 years in there house. Hope to hear about a job today. I hope this finds everyone well.

Hi everyone. We got up and went out for our workout this morning but the skies opened on us
rain.gif
so we quickly turned around and came home.

I was up a few times in the middle of the night, not able to get back to sleep, so I tried updating the colorwheel with [color=330099]BlueBayou[/color]'s color. I've gotta call the web host to find out why it won't let me save the changes. :mad:

Uh Nephosaurus, I am not - I repeat NOT - a chocolate cow!!!
fish.gif

Have fun packing and good luck with the job hunt [COLOR=6600FF]s&ksmom[/COLOR].

Any news on your father geffric? We're still thinking of y'all and sending lots of PD.

How can you say your lazy Cheeringmom? You have got to be one of THE busiest people I know. And I can't figure out how you get it all done. :confused:

It's yucky out today so I think I'll stay in and get stuff done around here. There's always lots to do that I somehow seem to put off.

I Love it [color=330099]BlueBayou[/color]!!! :wave:

Goodmorning everyone. I am starting to panic about Thanksgiving and I am not even hosting.

Good evening everyone,
I like the colour BlueBayou (sorry if that isn't the exact colour I was guessing!)

RRBB The show runs from the 27th December - 2nd January. I know all my lines in act 1 but still need to do more work on act 2 (although we haven't done that as many times.) I have been made dance captain so I need to make sure the rest of the chorus know all the dance moves. This one could be fun!! But there is only one slightly complicated dance. The others are easy it is just a case of remembering the moves.

Good luck with the speech [COLOR=990066]DHSsenior007[/COLOR] at least you get some time off school (I wish I did)

Wow we were nearly on page 4!!

OK, guys I need your advice. We have finally begun to plan our next WDW trip :Pinkbounc :teeth: :bounce: (hopefully 21st December 2005 - 2nd January 2006) but here is where I need the advice. We are going with our friends using their DVC points. However as it is over Christmas / New Year the points are huge!! When we went last time we stayed in a 2 bedroom villa but this time that will not be possible. Do you think we should stay in a 1 bed villa or 2 studios. I guess the advantage of the 1 bed villa would be the kitchen (which we used a bit last time), having a washing machine and a dining area. However Pete and I would have to sleep on the sofa bed and put it away each day, there would be 1 bathroom and shower between 4 adults. I guess if we had 2 studios we would have 2 bathrooms and each have a proper bed. But we would not have the kitchen area or washing machine (I guess I could just pack more!!)

So which would you choose? Our friends are coming over on Friday to discuss the possibilities.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Originally posted by Danauk
Do you think we should stay in a 1 bed villa or 2 studios. I guess the advantage of the 1 bed villa would be the kitchen (which we used a bit last time), having a washing machine and a dining area.
Who cares, you are going! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

DanaUK - with a studio, you still have the use of a free washer and dryer but it is not in your unit. The studios have little refrigerators, microwave and little sinks. So you can do breakfast and sandwiches. We have made pasta in the coffee pot hot water. In the OKW studios there is a table and 2 chairs for dinning. Not as nice as a 1 bedroom though.there is a split bathroom in the 1 bedroom so one can shower while another takes a bath and washes in the sink... if you do an OKW 1 bedroom.. that is so nice and larger than the others, it would be worth it if you are cooking and using the stove.. IMHO but then again I love OKW.. have you looked at the floor plans???

Hi There NC Belle! Sorry to post so late but I had to go get hubby from work. There's an hour and 1/2 of my life I'll never get back. Has anyone missed me? Of course not. I guess I'm the lurker of the Tag.:teeth:

Originally posted by Danauk
Wow we were nearly on page 4!!

OK, guys I need your advice. We have finally begun to plan our next WDW trip :Pinkbounc :teeth: :bounce: (hopefully 21st December 2005 - 2nd January 2006) but here is where I need the advice. We are going with our friends using their DVC points. However as it is over Christmas / New Year the points are huge!! When we went last time we stayed in a 2 bedroom villa but this time that will not be possible. Do you think we should stay in a 1 bed villa or 2 studios. I guess the advantage of the 1 bed villa would be the kitchen (which we used a bit last time), having a washing machine and a dining area. However Pete and I would have to sleep on the sofa bed and put it away each day, there would be 1 bathroom and shower between 4 adults. I guess if we had 2 studios we would have 2 bathrooms and each have a proper bed. But we would not have the kitchen area or washing machine (I guess I could just pack more!!)

So which would you choose? Our friends are coming over on Friday to discuss the possibilities.

Thanks in advance for your advice.
My solution? Simple, get a 2 bedroom Villa, and pay cash for Christmas eve and new years eve. Since you are making the ressies this far in advance there should not be a problem. The 2 nights could be $400-$500 (I am just guessing) with the DVC discount, and if you pay for those nights (100pts ea at OKW) then you actually will use less points and it will be below 400 points. JMHO.....and, YOU WILL BE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD. You can see the Osborne Lights, and MVMCP!!!!!! and NEW YEARS EVE!!! I am so envious.....

[color=330099]BlueBayou[/color], Great color, and AOL is EVIL!!!!!. I would suggest going to customer service on line and canceling electronically...

Oh, BTW, RRBB win a Pump in a drawing in class tonight... it is a small, manual one, but ever since we got home, Nephosaurus has been eying it with a bottle of Hershey's Syrup in his claw. I think he is looking out for [color=3399FF]T[/color][color=0066CC]a[/color][color=3399FF]g[/color] [color=0066CC]B[/color][color=3399FF]a[/color][color=0066CC]b[/color][color=3399FF]y[/color] [color=0066CC]T[/color][color=3399FF]i[/color][color=0066CC]g[/color][color=3399FF]g[/color][color=0066CC]e[/color][color=3399FF]r[/color]
infant-blue.gif

I am off to bed, good night all....

:bounce:

Oh Oh, I was the last on last night and the first on today.....

How about some Chocolate Malt-O-Meal for breakfast?

See you around...

:bounce:

Hi guys and goils!

Popping in for a quickie.:o

I'll pass on the Malt-O Meal. What is that anyway?:confused:

Ella is feeling fine now, but my radiator broke. Got a replacement van while it's being fixed, so it's not too terribly bad.

Kids are out for school starting today at 3:00 until next Monday.:rolleyes: Should be a busy next couple days.

Almost done with my Christmas shopping and birthday shopping! I have so many family and friends with birthdays in the next month!

Speaking of which - when is that babyTiggerbaby gettin' here!?:tongue: I haven't been around here enough to know how you are feeling RRBB. Is the room ready? Did you have any baby showers yet? Do you have a name picked out? Suitcase packed? Mine wasn't packed the day I went in for a normal check up and they admitted me to the hospital right away. Baby was fresh outta amniotic fluid. You never know when you may have to go.... Better be ready!::yes::

Gotta finish baking rolls for Holly's school. I volunteered to bring bread for their Thanksgiving meal. 100 rolls. And without even thinking it through I bought the kind that you have to let rise. The entire process takes about 5 hours. I'm 1/2 way done. Then it's off to school to help serve the feast. They are having venison stew. Not gonna go over too well with my little one.:(

Everybody have a great day!:wave:

Mroning:wave:

Just finished my walk (40 Min one) and am popping in before hitting the shower. Long hours at work = not much time to DIS. But I think I've already earned enough overtime money to pay for my airfair in January....maybe even a litte extra if I get a good airfare!

:grouphug: and :wizard: to all my TAGLIARCHY buddies.

Hey guys, feeling whiney today. Lord I hate unemployment. Coffeeeeeee pleaseeeeeeeeee.

Originally posted by llebrekniT
Hi guys and goils!

Popping in for a quickie.:o

I'll pass on the Malt-O Meal. What is that anyway?:confused:
http://www.thecaloriecounter.com/Foods/800/8177/
http://www.malt-o-meal.com/
hotcereal_large_chocolate.jpg

Ella is feeling fine now, YIPEE :bounce:
but my radiator broke. Got a replacement van while it's being fixed, so it's not too terribly bad.
Yuk!!!

Kids are out for school starting today at 3:00 until next Monday.:rolleyes: Should be a busy next couple days.
I have to work... I do get Thursday off::yes::

Almost done with my Christmas shopping and birthday shopping! I have so many family and friends with birthdays in the next month!
I am usually done by now, but have yet to start this year...

Speaking of which - when is that babyTiggerbaby gettin' here!?:tongue:
Your guess is as good as mine, HE is due December 12, but please play our guessing game...
http://www.expectnet.com Game Name is TiggersBounce

I haven't been around here enough to know how you are feeling RRBB. Is the room ready?
The base coat is on, and the sky is in. we have a few clods on too. We will soon have Animals, but that will be next week before it gets started.

Did you have any baby showers yet?
yes, and we got lots of loot.....

Do you have a name picked out?
no, we are still...Discussing them

Suitcase packed? Mine wasn't packed
Nope, but on the to-do list
the day I went in for a normal check up and they admitted me to the hospital right away. Baby was fresh outta amniotic fluid. You never know when you may have to go.... Better be ready!::yes::

Originally posted by llebrekniT
Suitcase packed? Mine wasn't packed the day I went in for a normal check up and they admitted me to the hospital right away. Baby was fresh outta amniotic fluid. You never know when you may have to go.... Better be ready!::yes::

I have to agree with llebrekniT. You must pack the suitcase. Josh was 10 days late, suitcase was packed, no problem. Lainie came 3 weeks early, no warning AT ALL. I woke up at 3am & we had to head to the hospital. No suitcase packed, no crib put together, no NOTHING! Get a move on PEOPLE!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter