Moving to BWV at 7 mo window for 1/25. Call or online?

But can they really put a hold on it? I dont know if they can - they didn't used to be able to.
I have only limited experience with Member Services 'hold' as I've only used the method a couple times over the many years. I do know that in the times when I've needed to do something 'extraordinary' that MS seemed to go 'above and beyond' to get it done. Given the computer system changes over time, gaps in MS training, etc -- any swap carries risk?

Sorry to change the subject a bit but - does anyone know what's happening at Disney World on January 25? Nearly all of the DVC hotels are booked for that night. And congrats for getting your waitlist!

Sorry to change the subject a bit but - does anyone know what's happening at Disney World on January 25? Nearly all of the DVC hotels are booked for that night. And congrats for getting your waitlist!
Arts Festival will be on. Should be the second weekend. Dates haven't been announced but if other people are thinking like I did, it was safer to choose that weekend just in case dates are a little different.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter