Mousecellaneous - a thread to share non-DLP related posts

Hope I don't get a telling off for putting this here!:rotfl: (sorry about the grainy quality!)

Edited to say that I so need to know how to set my camera for low light situations, flippin eck they are awful!lol But you get the idea!haha!!

Ah thats ok... I'll take the blame :rotfl:

There lovely :goodvibes I love the black and white ones...I'm not really an ornament person but I i do like the steam boat willie one... i have the pin of that one... might go take a look at that hehe

Ah thats ok... I'll take the blame :rotfl:

There lovely :goodvibes I love the black and white ones...I'm not really an ornament person but I i do like the steam boat willie one... i have the pin of that one... might go take a look at that hehe

We should have a collection thread!!...is there already one here? You can start that one, I'm a thread killer!!:rotfl: And if we do I'm gonna read my camera manual!!!:rotfl:

We should have a collection thread!!...is there already one here? You can start that one, I'm a thread killer!!:rotfl: And if we do I'm gonna read my camera manual!!!:rotfl:

Ahh yeah... I dont have any collections tho :guilty: .... well tigger mugs :rotfl: Come on then... start the thread and get your camera out :goodvibes

Ahh yeah... I dont have any collections tho :guilty: .... well tigger mugs :rotfl: Come on then... start the thread and get your camera out :goodvibes

:rotfl: I don't really have collections either!:rotfl: just my ornaments!! Wheres Emma she's good at starting them, besides I need to read how to use my camera so will be at least tomorrow before I start snapping away!!:laughing:

Have you got alot of tigger mugs? My daughter has a few snowglobes, so I could claim them as mine!! oh and her soft disney dolls too!;)

Ohhh i love your collection!

I want to start collecting them after Christmas, they are expensive though.

As this has moved from a trip planning thread to a conversation it has been merged :)

:rotfl: I don't really have collections either!:rotfl: just my ornaments!! Wheres Emma she's good at starting them, besides I need to read how to use my camera so will be at least tomorrow before I start snapping away!!:laughing:

Have you got alot of tigger mugs? My daughter has a few snowglobes, so I could claim them as mine!! oh and her soft disney dolls too!;)

Ahh thats sounds liek you have alot of collections to me then! you best get studying that manual.......

Yeah well i have a few Tiggs mugs... i love them hehe i use tho so they break alot :rotfl:

Ohhh i love your collection!

I want to start collecting them after Christmas, they are expensive though.

I haven't paid full price for any of them!:rotfl: got most of them in the sale and last month H samuels had a thing on where if you bought more than £25 in one go they would give you a £10 voucher!!:rotfl: so thats where all mine came from :laughing: that offer is done now and I'm gutted!!;)

I'll look in the Christmas sales then lol.

H samuel said that sometimes they have the ornaments on a buy one get one half price....wish they would hurry up!!;) There should be the new version ones coming out end of September! yeee haaa!:rotfl:

H samuel said that sometimes they have the ornaments on a buy one get one half price....wish they would hurry up!!;) There should be the new version ones coming out end of September! yeee haaa!:rotfl:

I can't really buy anything till i've decorated my front room.....I need to get the rest of the wallpaper off before i can repaint etc and then i need furniture lol, THEN i can buy all my classy Disney ornaments lol.

I can't really buy anything till i've decorated my front room.....I need to get the rest of the wallpaper off before i can repaint etc and then i need furniture lol, THEN i can buy all my classy Disney ornaments lol.

Have you got an idea how you are decorating? I love decorating, pity it doesn't some how come out like what was in my head!!:rolleyes1

Have you got an idea how you are decorating? I love decorating, pity it doesn't some how come out like what was in my head!!:rolleyes1

Well ive got rid of half the woodchip on my walls, just got one large wall left to do(when i get round to doing it lol) Then i'm having on the main wall a black and white flower retro wallpaper then the rest just just plain wallpaper which i will paint cream.

I then need to get my carpets fitted, buy a black sofa and chair and then matching furniture lol. It might get done once i stop all these Disney trips :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter