Mouse head name designs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, maybe a bad idea me sending back to look through your DISigns! Now I found something else I like. Thanks for helping all of us!!!

For Steve:

For Mary Beth:

For Dalton:

For Dalton:

For Justin & Ben: (With Gold/Yellow Font and tassle if possible. Class of 2009 underneath

0aCars_Queendalt.jpg

0aGoofy_bbalredsoxdalt.jpg

0aMickey2steve.jpg

0amickeyheadgradblankpurple2ben.jpg

0amickeyheadgradblankpurple2justin.jpg

0aminnieredlwdwMaB.jpg

Hello Veronica, I'm a repeat offender. Your just too good. ;) I've searched through every post and could not find what I'm looking for so now I have to ask. If you have the time could you make the following:

First the easy ones
1. Mickey head with Grumpy - Walt Disney World underneath
2. Mickey head with Ballerina Minnie (no writing)
3. Mickey head with Minnie (red polka dot) with Lorrie in head
4. Mickey head with The Gang - Walt Disney World underneath
Now the harder ones
5. Mickey head with Mickey on one side, Minnie on the other. The date 4/9/94 in the Mickey head and the name Michael under Mickey, Lorrie under Minnie
6. The "Love is" portrait you have on post#528, with the names Michael & Lorrie

If this is too much for you to do, I understand. Thank you so much

Hello!! I have another request if you have time.

I would like to have a picture done with the MH-Family.

I would need 5 Heads:

Mickey-Daddy
Minnie Mouse-Mommy
Pooh-Ethan
Cinderella-Makayla
Belle-Moo-Maw

I would like it to say Walt Disney World and 2009, but no family name.

Thanks!!

fam.jpg

Just found the heads that you made with names......they are wonderful. I'm making a trip with 3 of my grandkids.....by myself. We are going the middle of June and celebrating all 3 birthdays while we're there. Would you have any designs that you have done in the past that would be appropiate for b'days? Would love Mickey/Minnie heads with their names if you could.....AJ, Daniel and Isabella.....is there a charge for this service? First time I've done this and very confused.

Thanks, I know this is a very confusing message but hope you can help me out.

Kathy Legg

Hi & Welcome :) The designs are free you just ask and one of the disigners will make something or personalize something for you . If you have any ?'s just ask :)

0aMickey2_Aj.jpg

0aMickey2_dan.jpg

0aMinnie_yelIsa.jpg

0abdayhatboycon2aj.jpg

0abdayhatboycon2dan.jpg

0abdayhatgirl_princessIsa.jpg

I have been playing around with some of the graphics and noticed many of the letters having a white edge around them. How do you get the white edge?

I don't know what program you are using , but it should be under effects ,3-D then click on shadow. I hope this makes sense.

Fantastic! Thanks a million for getting these done. My Grads and Sox fans will be so surprised!

I'll post pics soon!

Wow, these are so adorable. Thanks for all of your time you put into making other families trips so special. I'm going to work on more shirts today. I will be posting all of our shirts soon.

After you posted these I saw one more I was hoping to get.
http://i352.photobucket.com/albums/r354/Taekwondomom_bucket/Customized 3/0apink_leop_Tink2sarah.jpg
My future daughter in law would love this design with the name Linzy. Thanks again for all your hard work.

Your Welcome :) I look forward to seeing your t shirts :)

0apink_leop_Tink2lin.jpg

LOVE the designs. Can't wait to get them put on shirts. Thanks for all your work to make our trip more fun.

Kathy

I just want to let everyone know, I'm trying to get as many request as I can this morning , starting this afternoon I have to start working on some designs for my DD's softball banquet ( for one team ) so my time will be limited for a couple days.

Thanks for understanding, I will get to everyone's request when I finish
:)

Cute, Cute!!! She is going to be so excited. Thanks again for all of your hard work and time.

Your Welcome :)

LOVE the designs. Can't wait to get them put on shirts. Thanks for all your work to make our trip more fun.

Kathy

Your Welcome :)

thanks for the info!

Your Welcome :) I hoped it helped

Fantastic! Thanks a million for getting these done. My Grads and Sox fans will be so surprised!

I'll post pics soon!

Your Welcome :) I would love to see pics

Hello Veronica, I'm a repeat offender. Your just too good. ;) I've searched through every post and could not find what I'm looking for so now I have to ask. If you have the time could you make the following:

First the easy ones
1. Mickey head with Grumpy - Walt Disney World underneath
2. Mickey head with Ballerina Minnie (no writing)
3. Mickey head with Minnie (red polka dot) with Lorrie in head
4. Mickey head with The Gang - Walt Disney World underneath
Now the harder ones
5. Mickey head with Mickey on one side, Minnie on the other. The date 4/9/94 in the Mickey head and the name Michael under Mickey, Lorrie under Minnie
6. The "Love is" portrait you have on post#528, with the names Michael & Lorrie

If this is too much for you to do, I understand. Thank you so much

Fabmickey.jpg

grumpy.jpg

0aminnie_ballet2.jpg

0aMickeyminnieblank11ml.jpg

0aMickeyminnieblank11ml2.jpg

0aminnieredlwdwlorrie.jpg

0aMic_Min_LoveisBlank2mich.jpg

Thank you so much for the DISigns. I very much appreciate you doing that for me. Your kindness to help total strangers like you do is awesome. The world needs more people like you. Thanks again

Are these in your photo bucket somewhere??? they have red x's so i wasn't sure if they were supposed to be on the main page...

but i did fine the family mickey heads you had made and it is awesome!!!

well when i quoted this message the designs then showed up. thanks so much for making them!!!!

you are the best!!

Hope you don't mind, but I was snooping around your photobucket :rotfl:

and was wondering, can I get this
0aparty_Laura.jpg

with Happy Birthday Heidi on the top?

I love it!!

Got all the iron-ons ready to put on the shirts this weekend. LOVE THEM. One last favor....can I get Mickey ears (one with Mickey, one with Lighting and one with Minnie) and have the ears say -- It's my Happy Un-birthday Today -- or something along those lines. Since it isn't actually the kids birthdays while we're there, thought I'd maybe use the Mad Hatter's saying. I'm doing the birthday ones you made for them to wear on their actual birthday. Loved the Grumpy ears that you did too....he's my favorite. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter