Mouse head name designs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are these in your photo bucket somewhere??? they have red x's so i wasn't sure if they were supposed to be on the main page...

but i did fine the family mickey heads you had made and it is awesome!!!

Gla they showed back , You Welcome :)

Thank you so much for the DISigns. I very much appreciate you doing that for me. Your kindness to help total strangers like you do is awesome. The world needs more people like you. Thanks again

You Welcome :) & Thank You

Hope you don't mind, but I was snooping around your photobucket :rotfl:

and was wondering, can I get this

with Happy Birthday Heidi on the top?

I love it!!

0aBirthdaypartyhe.jpg

Got all the iron-ons ready to put on the shirts this weekend. LOVE THEM. One last favor....can I get Mickey ears (one with Mickey, one with Lighting and one with Minnie) and have the ears say -- It's my Happy Un-birthday Today -- or something along those lines. Since it isn't actually the kids birthdays while we're there, thought I'd maybe use the Mad Hatter's saying. I'm doing the birthday ones you made for them to wear on their actual birthday. Loved the Grumpy ears that you did too....he's my favorite. Thanks again.

0aminnieredlwdwun.jpg

0aMickey2un_b2.jpg

0aCars_Queenun.jpg

I would love to make some requests if you have the time.

Mickey Head with Red/White Minnie
1 w/ Jennifer
1 w/ McKenzie

Mickey Head with Standard Mickey
1 w/John
1 w/ Robbie

Mickey Head with Safari Minnie (orange letters please)
1 w/Jennifer
1 w/McKenzie

Mickey Head with Safari Mickey (orange letters please)
1 w/John
1 w/ Robbie

Thanks so much for your time and talent!

Thanks SO much. They are adorable. Wish I knew how to do them so I wouldn't have to bother you. It is so wonderful for you to devote so much time and talent to help total strangers make their Disney trips a little more special. You are truly a special pixie spreading so much dust around the country.

Thanks again,
Kathy

Any chance I can get one of these with "Jackson". This is my first time to this part of the disboards and I think I have a new addiction. We are going to the Mouse in October and hopefully I can make some of these shirts before then. Need to get dil/son's permission to have shirts made with the kids names on them. You all are a very creative and generous bunch for sure!

Okay I should have multi quoted I think-what I was wanting is the birthday one. TIA

I LOVE all of your work. :love: I just had a quick question. What program are you using to create the designs?

Thank you again for the four Pre School Grad designs you did for my son and his friends. I rolled the shirts up like diploma's and tired them with a sliver bow; darling!!!
I was just popping in to see what you've been up to and I saw your birthday designs. Love it! I had one made on another designer but it just wasn't what I was looking for (however it was nice!) but your's is the design that I was looking for.
On p.169 thread #2525; with the party hat on the "head" and under it reads,
"Today is my birthday".
Would you kindly make me two that reads, 5th birthday in it?
One for Joseph and one for Noah.
Can you get that without the blue border or no? If not, no worries!
Then, on this page, thread # 2542, is the birthday party with Mickey, Minnie and Donald. Can I get mine to say, "Happy 5th Birthday Joseph" then one for Noah?
It is so perfect because it has 5 candles in it!!!

Thanks again!
Noey&Me

By the way, I don't know how to link pictures together with my words, hence the reason I have to repeat thread #'s and pages!

I would love to make a request if thats ok.

Could I have 2 designs for my DD? 1 using the Mickey head with Mickey beside it from the first post and 1 with Minnie from the same post.

Her name is Laura

Thanks

I would love to make some requests if you have the time.

Mickey Head with Red/White Minnie
1 w/ Jennifer
1 w/ McKenzie

Mickey Head with Standard Mickey
1 w/John
1 w/ Robbie

Mickey Head with Safari Minnie (orange letters please)
1 w/Jennifer
1 w/McKenzie

Mickey Head with Safari Mickey (orange letters please)
1 w/John
1 w/ Robbie

Thanks so much for your time and talent!

0aMickey2_john.jpg

0aMickey2_rob.jpg

0aSafariMinniejen.jpg

0aSafariMinniemck.jpg

0aSar_Mickeyjohn.jpg

0aSar_Mickeyrob.jpg

0aminnieredlwdwjen.jpg

0aminnieredlwdwjmck.jpg

Thanks SO much. They are adorable. Wish I knew how to do them so I wouldn't have to bother you. It is so wonderful for you to devote so much time and talent to help total strangers make their Disney trips a little more special. You are truly a special pixie spreading so much dust around the country.

Thanks again,
Kathy

Your Welcome and Thank You :)

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! This is so perfect for what I need!!:woohoo:

Your Welcome :)

I LOVE all of your work. :love: I just had a quick question. What program are you using to create the designs?

I use paint shop pro x2

Any chance I can get one of these with "Jackson". This is my first time to this part of the disboards and I think I have a new addiction. We are going to the Mouse in October and hopefully I can make some of these shirts before then. Need to get dil/son's permission to have shirts made with the kids names on them. You all are a very creative and generous bunch for sure!

Okay I should have multi quoted I think-what I was wanting is the birthday one. TIA

Hi & Welcome :)

If this is the wrong design , just tell which post of the Birthday design you want ,

0aBirthdaypartyjac.jpg

Thank you again for the four Pre School Grad designs you did for my son and his friends. I rolled the shirts up like diploma's and tired them with a sliver bow; darling!!!
I was just popping in to see what you've been up to and I saw your birthday designs. Love it! I had one made on another designer but it just wasn't what I was looking for (however it was nice!) but your's is the design that I was looking for.
On p.169 thread #2525; with the party hat on the "head" and under it reads,
"Today is my birthday".
Would you kindly make me two that reads, 5th birthday in it?
One for Joseph and one for Noah.
Can you get that without the blue border or no? If not, no worries!
Then, on this page, thread # 2542, is the birthday party with Mickey, Minnie and Donald. Can I get mine to say, "Happy 5th Birthday Joseph" then one for Noah?
It is so perfect because it has 5 candles in it!!!

Thanks again!
Noey&Me

By the way, I don't know how to link pictures together with my words, hence the reason I have to repeat thread #'s and pages!

0abdayhatboycon2jose.jpg

0abdayhatboycon2noah.jpg

0aBirthdaypartyjoseph.jpg

0aBirthdaypartynoah.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter