Most Underrated Walt Disney World Experience

Love diving there, not very challenging but so cool to wave at the kids eating at Coral Reef. I've done it a couple of times.
One of my favorite things to do is simple, walk around the rose garden at Epcot. I love just looking at all the different breeds of flowers.

I have always really enjoyed the Carousel of Progress in MK. I feel like no one really appreciate the show/ride anymore.

I think it is one of my nine year old's favorite rides. She asks to ride it every day we are in MK - and sometimes twice a day. Lucky for me- there is always a short line. I hope they never get rid of this ride. Such nostalgia for the days gone by.

Last trip my mom, daughter and I did afternoon tea at the Grand Floridian. It was so special and everything was top notch. I fell in love with the Wonderland tea blend and now always have it stocked in my house. When I'm experiencing the winter blahs, I have a cup to cheer me up and take me back to my happy place. :)

I have not really heard a lot of people talk about doing that as something they like to do at WDW, but I highly recommend it.

Throwing out the touring plan and not having every park, meal, and ride scheduled months in advance. Some of my favourite Disney days have been when we woke up and said "where do we want to go today?!"

Amen!! I love playing "bus roulette" sometimes - go to the bus stop and just hop on the first bus that comes (well, not Disney Springs, but the odds of that being first are slim to none) and going to that park. :)

I think it is one of my nine year old's favorite rides. She asks to ride it every day we are in MK - and sometimes twice a day. Lucky for me- there is always a short line. I hope they never get rid of this ride. Such nostalgia for the days gone by.
My son just turned 10 and he LOVES this ride. We went last October and we rode it 8 times! He even bought a shirt with it on it! :)

My son loves Tom Sawyer Island. It is always his favorite part of Magic Kingom and a nice break from crowds and a chance to rest legs or for the adults to just find a sitting spot and enjoy the Florida sun.

I also think Monster's Inc. Laugh Floor is underrated. We skipped it for years and now it is an absolute must-do.

So many people go park open to close, I think having a resort day is underrated. We always take one day for no parks and just relax. The pool party at whatever Disney resort we are at is always fun for the family. We make a reservation at another resort for dinner...our favorite underrated resort restaurant is the Maya Grill at Coronado. Easy to get a reservation even last minute, calm, good food, and live music all make it enjoyable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter