Most Hated Foods

You've never heard of chicken bacon ranch pizza? Also there was a fast food pizza place that offered ranch sauce for dipping the end crust in at one point. I can't remember which one.
No. Chicken marsala, Buffalo chicken, salad pizza, lots of other varieties, not ranch. At least that I’ve had or seen in my local area. Most people here don’t eat “fast food” pizza. We have tons of local family-owned pizzerias. New York is a big state though, and there are regional differences from the NYC downstate area to say Buffalo, Rochester, or Syracuse (that probably have more in common with the Midwest).

Oh and we’ve only had Chik-Fil-A for maybe two years. I’ve had it a couple times and like it, but agree with those who say it’s overrated.

Last edited:
That's the best part of the brownie...they make pans specifically so there are extra corners

You're welcome to dispose of the cut edges with me, anytime!
Yes, I’ve seen pans like this and others that make more or ALL edges, but we’re just not fans of the crispiness. Apparently at least one other person in Maryland feels the same.

IMG_0619.jpeg

I find it interesting that Lunchables is the most hated in Wisconsin. Lunchables are made by Oscar Mayer/Kraft-Heinz and Oscar Mayer's corporate office (and ginormous plant) made Wisconsin its home until 2017. Maybe a backlash after they moved the plant to Iowa and the offices to Chicago?

FWIW, the thing on the map I most hate is tuna salad. Canned tuna is one of only a handful of things that I absolutely refuse to eat. The smell of it makes me hurl. I'm happily married, but if I were not I guess I would have to move to Georgia for find my soul mate.

This is the first one of these things I've seen that I actually agree with for my state. I'm not a coffee person, but K cups are definitely the kind of thing a lot of people sort of pretend to "hate" for the waste and quality. Then people end up using them anyway for convenience. It's kind of like trying to use cloth diapers and finding yourself reverting to disposable a large proportion of the time, maybe even giving them up totally.

Have to admit - I'm not really looking to date but an app called Hater maaaaaay get my interest 😂

I'm just gonna put in a good word for Chick-Fil-A. Their restaurants are clean, they treat employees well (likely much better than many fast food joints) and the employees are very polite, friendly, and helpful. Based on my experience, CFA has replaced McDonald's and similar places as the go-to FF for kids.

As for the menu, the chicken sandwiches are good, but the nuggets and chicken tenders are excellent, some of the best I've had. Finally...Waffle fries:)

Unfortunately I cannot read the one for Indiana... as a former Illinoisan though, I didn't realize the string cheese thing was a "thing". I was never one to peel it and eat it, I am just gonna grab the stick and bite it :rotfl2:

Alright I’ll admit it. Don’t think I’ve ever tasted ranch dressing much less put it on pizza so can’t say I hate or love it. The idea does sound unappealing though.
As for capers, sheesh, they aren’t big enough to hate.

Alright I’ll admit it. Don’t think I’ve ever tasted ranch dressing much less put it on pizza so can’t say I hate or love it. The idea does sound unappealing though.
As for capers, sheesh, they aren’t big enough to hate.
I didn't have ranch for a very long time (can't remember if I officially have had it on pizza).

That said, I hate, hate, HATE bacon cheeseburgers. I hate cheese (and therefore cheeseburgers), mustard, and onions. Know one of my favorite pizzas? Bacon cheeseburger pizza from a place called Pizza Inn (has mustard and onions). It's wild! (edited to add - I should also point out that I typically hate Pizza Inn's pizza - though I worked there throughout HS)

That's a good idea. Roast Bacon in maple syrup... I bet that would be awesome without the brussels sprouts.

Ok kidding aside, I didn't put them up there because I hate them, but because a lot of people do.

I fry them with some bacon and balsamic.
The best way to cook bacon is in the oven and turning it over half way and sprinkling brown sugar on top to finish cooking. It carmelizes and is so yummy.

I couldn't read Virginia either, so I googled and first came up with the map mentioned earlier, with things like olives, anchovies, beets, and sushi (all of which I agree!). Then I found a clearer version on the OP's map, and for Virginia it says dabbling pizza grease with a napkin? WTH?That's not food.

Gas station wine? Am I reading that correctly? I honestly don’t know what that means, I think I can only buy cigarettes at my gas stations.

As for New Jersey, there is no such thing as “Gas Station Wine.” There may be a few exceptions (liquor stores that sell gas too) but in general gas stations and convenience stores in NJ are forbidden from selling alcohol.

As a life long NJ resident, I am wondering what are they talking about?. Their Costco sells liquor along with gas ?

The little disclaimer at the bottom indicates that it is the most hated compared to everyone else. So more people hate Chic-Fil-A in California than anywhere else. Not that other states don’t also hate it. We just have more people who hate it.
And more people who line up for it. That place is nuts, they have to have someone in the parking lot directing traffic. The one closest to me shares a parking lot with an In and Out with a car wash in between. I feel sorry for people trying to get out of the car wash since the car wash exits into the point where the ends of the Chik Fil A and In and Out lines cross.

New York…ranch on pizza? What is that? I’ve never had it and never heard of it. People put ranch dressing on pizza? Can’t say I hate it, but would never think to try it because it’s definitely not a thing around here. :confused3
I've tried it, just checking the pizza places near me and they all offer it as a pizza dipping sauce. My wife and daughter always get a side of Ranch Dressing.
And it is the most popular dipping sauce for pizza in the nation.
https://www.thedailymeal.com/1108508/the-ultimate-ranking-of-dipping-sauces-for-your-pizza/

And a casual check finds Ranch available as a dipping cause in New York. Or in this case as the base sauce on the pizza.

http://www.nypizzasuprema.com/index.html

Chicken Bacon Ranch Fresh white meat chicken cutlet, crispy bacon, fresh jalapeños, sautéed onions and our finest Grande Mozzarella, with a sprinkling of imported Pecorino Romano on a thin crust finished off with a creamy ranch dressing.
Slice-$6.00 Pie $40.00

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter