Most favorite Disney animated movie?

Tangled is my number one favorite. End of story. After that, it's pretty much just my top 10... Aladdin, Pocahontas, Treasure Planet :-)eek: I know, right? It's so underrated...), Oliver and Company, Alice in Wonderland, The Princess and the Frog, Tarzan, Hercules, and Dumbo.

I don't either! I like it too!!

It's going to be EPIC. We named one of our cats Simba (the other Tinkerbell) and to christen him I held him over our balcony like in the moive:thumbsup2

It's just so funny and well-cast. It's like Treasure Planet; a sleeper film (one where audiences love it and critics hate it).

No doubter. The Lion King. The music and animation are awesome.

Beauty and The Beast, closely followed by Little Mermaid, and Tangled has the potential to become a favorite if I get the chance to watch it again. LOVED it in the theater!

We named one of our cats Simba... and to christen him I held him over our balcony like in the movie:thumbsup2

(I am so, so sorry for this.) "BLANKET!!!" :scared1: :lmao:

Uh... yeah. Anyway.

Movies that I have unimpeachable nostalgia for: "Alice in Wonderland", "Peter Pan", "Oliver and Company", "The Little Mermaid", "Aladdin", "Nightmare Before Christmas", pretty much everything from the Bronze Age.

Movies that are just mind-blowingly beautiful: "Pinocchio", "Bambi", parts of both "Fantasias" (hm... inspiration for another thread), parts of "Victory Through Air Power" and "Three Caballeros", "Sleeping Beauty", "Rescuers Down Under", "Beauty and the Beast", "The Lion King", "Hunchback of Notre Dame", "Brother Bear", "Tangled", and a bunch more I will be sad I forgot.

Let's see-

Brother Bear, Lion King, The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, Mulan, The Aristocats, Princess and the Frog, Tangled and Pocahontas.

Okay,

I watch Lion King about once a day, ligit. (I bolded Lion King because I love it so much :goodvibes)

And I love Tangled, Toy Story, Tarzan and Mulan.

A Goofy Movie, Aladdin, Peter Pan, The Great Mouse Detective (anybody on here seen this?), Lilo and Stitch, An Extremely Goofy Movie, Oliver and Company, Mulan 1 and 2, Kiki's Delivery Service, Tangled, Toy Story 1 and 2, and so many more it's not even funny.

Yes I love The Great Mouse Detective. I would watch it everyday when I was younger. Also, I love Toy Story all 3, Princess and the Frog, Tangled, Beauty and the Beast, Mulan, Pocahontas, Peter Pan, and so much more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter