More Amazing Adventures of the 2012 Disney Mom's Panel

Just thought I'd pop in here and send my best wishes to all of you! You are all amazing!! Each one of you deserves to be on that panel!! I feel like I'm waiting to watch the end of a magical movie/fairy tale!! (HUGS) to all!!!

xoxo! And Pixie Dust too!

Just a quick post to share that I was indeed the rambling idiot that I hoped I would not be but, in the end- I am just so happy to have had this experience....and what a ride, huh?

HUGE HUGS to my DMP Hopeful Friends! :grouphug:

Pretty sure that's all of us (the rambling Disney geek part), so we're back on a level playing field. ;)

Good luck to tomorrow's hopefuls!! :wizard: Can you believe it's almost over?!?

Pretty sure that's all of us (the rambling Disney geek part), so we're back on a level playing field. ;)

Good luck to tomorrow's hopefuls!! :wizard: Can you believe it's almost over?!?

ALMOST OVER! Wow those words sure hit home! What a magical journey we've all been on...can't believe it's almost over, well and then just beginning for most!

Hello :)

And a special hello to our R3 Thursday Team - Lisa & Amanda, and anyone else who is interviewing today - Good Luck to you all, will be sending thoughts and good wishes to you :goodvibes

So, this is the last day of interviews......hang on everyone while we wait :rotfl:

I think I might do a little dance, once my interview is over - I'm up at 8pm !!! (3pm EST). :banana: Expecting those darling butterflies to reappear, uninvited, sometime during the day :hippie:

Good Morning!!!

Best of luck to the Thursday crew: Lisa, Amanda, Sue...sending Pixie dust your way!!!!!
:grouphug:

Good morning!

Sending very best wishes and a boat load of :tinker: Pixie Dust pixiedust: to the R3 interviewees who are up today!

Good luck! :grouphug:

We are ALL cheering you on! :cheer2:

Hi everyone! I'm new to the Board (was a hopeful R2'er who didn't make it to R3), but have been following all the adventures. Wanted to send :grouphug: to everyone who was part of this year's MP journey and to those who didn't make it this year, take heart! This is SUCH a supportive and positive group. Keep the magic shining and look ahead to next year! Wishing all of the finalists big dustings of pixie dust and a wonderful adventure ahead. You do us all proud!!:cheer2: :cheer2: :yay:

I did the same thing. Been blogging for about a month. Hoping to get in practice for next year's panel entry. Enjoy! I posted a "like" on your blog.

Thank you Leanne! Just visited your blog as well and look forward to catching up on your previous posts!

Also, just wanted to stop in and say good luck to the R3ers who have interviews today! Can't wait to hear how they go :woohoo:

Thanks so much everyone for all the encouragement!!

Here it is 2 hours from one of the most important phone calls of my life and where am I at? Just leaving the doctors office, I offically have strep throat!:scared1: So I sound like Minnie Mouse if she were to swallow a golf ball. They gave me a prescription for this rinse to gargle with and I'm praying it will help. So besides being worried about my answers, I'm worried that I will be able to say them so everyone can hear me. Oh cruel fate why do you mock me?:sad2:

Here it is 2 hours from one of the most important phone calls of my life and where am I at? Just leaving the doctors office, I offically have strep throat!:scared1: So I sound like Minnie Mouse if she were to swallow a golf ball. They gave me a prescription for this rinse to gargle with and I'm praying it will help. So besides being worried about my answers, I'm worried that I will be able to say them so everyone can hear me. Oh cruel fate why do you mock me?:sad2:
Oh, no! I'm sure they'll understand, but, still! Stress probably left you vulnerable. Feel better REALLY soon! :goodvibes

Sayhello

Hi Amanda,
Thinking about you and sending extra pixie dust and a Mickey Mouse ice cream bar for your sore throat! You'll do great, and they'll understand! Take good care and feel better soon!
Laura:grouphug:

Ohh I had the same thing on my phone call...I sounded like a legitimate drag queen!! Hope it went well for you!!

Interviews are over! I was the last one at 4:00 today. Now the waiting begins! Good luck everybody:)

Interviews are over! I was the last one at 4:00 today. Now the waiting begins! Good luck everybody:)

OMG!! Congrats to everyone on getting through this stage of the process! It's sure been nice to have you all here for support and moments of insanity (on my part). Here's to probably the longs week EVER!! Although waiting for round 2 emails was pretty long!!
Best of luck to all of us :)

Thanks so much for this post - I've been lurking for a few days trying to figure out where the process was. I was/am one of the R2 who was never notified that I didn't make R3. Thanks to everyone who posted - it was nice to know I wasn't alone and to be able to enjoy the excitement of those of you who did make it to R3 - congrats and good luck getting to the panel.

And so the final waiting begins. :goodvibes

TICK ........ TOCK ......... TICK ........ TOCK.......

images

It sounds like Captain Hook and Crocodile are our latest members! :lmao:

This has sure been an exciting process and some incredible people have been selected so far.:cheer2:

It has been an honor to follow you all. :goodvibes

I can hardly wait for the final phone calls to come to you ..... with wonderful news of course!:cloud9:

:tink:

I posted this on Facebook and I think it's only appropriate to post it here:

I think it's safe to say that all the calls are done and now comes the arduous task of choosing the 2012 Moms Panelists. It has been a wonderful experience, and should my time as a potential panelist end here, I'm happy to say I had a wonderful time, met some great people and have created relationships that will last a long time! Pixie dust to all of us in the waiting room. May our dreams come true!!! ♥

:grouphug: to all of the wonderful DISers who have made this such an awesome experience!!

Best of luck to everyone!!! I am not feeling as confident as I would have liked after today's interview, but I hope at least my passion for Disney Vacation Club Membership came through :). I am going to try really hard not to go over and over my answers during the next few days, weeks, months...;). I hope everyone can let out a big sigh of relief . We did it! No matter what, we gave our best.

Congrats to all our R3 finalists for making it through your interviews! :thumbsup2 I'm sure you all must be relieved. At least you know your wait to find out the final results will not be a long one.

I for one would love to know what kinds of questions they asked you. I'm sure I can't be the only one wondering. If anyone would like to share inquiring minds want to know!

Wishing you all a peaceful week. You've done your best & now it's in the Mouse's hands. Good luck to all. Looking forward to seeing the final list next week! :wizard:

And so the final waiting begins. :goodvibes

TICK ........ TOCK ......... TICK ........ TOCK.......

images

It sounds like Captain Hook and Crocodile are our latest members! :lmao:

This has sure been an exciting process and some incredible people have been selected so far.:cheer2:

It has been an honor to follow you all. :goodvibes

I can hardly wait for the final phone calls to come to you ..... with wonderful news of course!:cloud9:

:tink:

Thank you SO MUCH AGAIN Kim. We appreciate all you have done to knit our group- Rounds 1, 2 & 3- together!! :grouphug:

Whatever the decisions, this has been a ride far wilder than Mr. Toad ever was :) and a WIN for all of us!

Blessings,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter