More Amazing Adventures of the 2012 Disney Mom's Panel

My interview is today at 1pm...I'm excited and nervous, but know I have an angel on my side up there...

Best of luck to the Wednesday crew...Donna, Kirsten, Kim, Lori, Scott..... PIXIE DUST TO ALL OF US!!!

SAME TO YOU GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hug:

:welcome: to Jessica and Lori. I am glad to see you found us.
I wish I knew a better way for everyone to find our thread/waiting room. :cool1:

It sounds like today's interviews went great! I can feel the relief that they are over for you!

The Wednesday phone interview schedule is:

Malanie - Wednesday @ 1 PM EST

Donna - Wednesday @ 1:30 PM EST

Kim - Wednesday @ 3:30 PM EST

Lori - Wednesday

I am sure you will all do great too! Have fun and keep smiling! Smiles can be heard in your voice!

Hi Kim!

I realized I never reported back with my interview time after letting you know I had made it to Round 3!

I'm up today at 2:15pm ... :eek:
Hoping that :tinker: remembers to fly over my house today and give me an extra good luck sprinkle or two ... but in the meantime - I'll douse myself with my new Pixie Dust spray and hope that my true "Inner Mickey" shines through!

Best wishes to everyone else with interviews today and tomorrow ... and then ... back to waiting! :grouphug:

After all the talk about starting blogs and "preparing" for next year's mom panel application, I have finally decided to take the plunge. I've started a blog and have written my first post! :cool1:

I know you all have a ton of other blogs you read, but I'd love it if you'd stop by my little corner of the Disney community sometime :goodvibes

http://www.disfaninco.com

Hopefully this will keep me busy in between Disney trips!

To all R3ers interviewing today, your are going to do great! Remember that you got this far because of your Disney passion and today will be no different! Good luck to you all and let your inner Disney shine!

Hello :)

and a special Hello to our R3 Wednesday Team !!! GOOD LUCK to all of you, try and stay calm and enjoy the conversation :goodvibes

I will be thinking of you all day, sending thoughts and hugs :grouphug:

Congratulations! to our R3 Tuesday Team, who are now done!! I hope you slept well last night. :)

It is worth remembering that previously many of the current Moms Panel have said that they thought they totally messed up their interview - so if this is how you are feeling - take heart, you probably did GREAT :hug:

Just loved this post this morning since last night (post-interview) was harder to get through than the night before (pre-interview). I lay awake thinking of all the things I should have said or said differently! The only thing calming me was remembering past panelists saying "no way was I going to make it after my interview!"

Thanks so much for reconfirming my thoughts :)

Hi Kim!

I realized I never reported back with my interview time after letting you know I had made it to Round 3!

I'm up today at 2:15pm ... :eek:
Hoping that :tinker: remembers to fly over my house today and give me an extra good luck sprinkle or two ... but in the meantime - I'll douse myself with my new Pixie Dust spray and hope that my true "Inner Mickey" shines through!

Best wishes to everyone else with interviews today and tomorrow ... and then ... back to waiting! :grouphug:

Have fun with your interview Kirsten! I added your time to the list on page one!

Good luck to you all today! How cool is it that you all get to talk to THE MOUSE? Pretty fantastic in my book! Yeah I need to add this one to my bucket list! :woohoo: :mickeyjum

Best of luck to everyone going for their Round 3 Interviews. I was away from the thread for a few days, and I can't believe the number of pages I am behind!!! :scared1: Hopefully I'll be caught up before next year's competition! :rotfl:

Sayhello

Oh! LaneOT! So sorry to hear about your loss. :hug:

Just loved this post this morning since last night (post-interview) was harder to get through than the night before (pre-interview). I lay awake thinking of all the things I should have said or said differently! The only thing calming me was remembering past panelists saying "no way was I going to make it after my interview!"

Thanks so much for reconfirming my thoughts :)

So glad it helped a bit :)

I just chatter away and hope that maybe someone somewhere might read my posts! It's nice to know that you did :flower3:

(perhaps you could quote it back to me after MY interview tomorrow!!! )

After all the talk about starting blogs and "preparing" for next year's mom panel application, I have finally decided to take the plunge. I've started a blog and have written my first post! :cool1:

I know you all have a ton of other blogs you read, but I'd love it if you'd stop by my little corner of the Disney community sometime :goodvibes

http://www.disfaninco.com

Hopefully this will keep me busy in between Disney trips!

I love what you wrote! Sounds like it could have been written by me! I work from home too so the office is always here calling me 24/7. Disney is the only place where I can be immersed in something else and forget about work. DH and i were discussing a 2012 trip last night. I would love to take the kids to DLR since they have never been there, but WDW is just so easy and i can let someone else handle everything. From the Magical Express to all the resort transportation - I love being taken everywhere I want go. We were like gee if we go to DLR, we would get a car and we could see other things in SoCal, but that just seems like so much work. WDW is just so easy and really allows us to relax.

Congrats on your first blog entry! :cheer2:

Michelle

My interview is today at 1pm...I'm excited and nervous, but know I have an angel on my side up there...

Best of luck to the Wednesday crew...Donna, Kirsten, Kim, Lori, Scott..... PIXIE DUST TO ALL OF US!!!

Take a deep breath, and relax you will be having a magical phone call in just a few minutes!! Good luck I know you will do great!!

To the Tuesday & Wednesday crew, you guys are great I have been following your posts and you guys are going to give those judges a very hard time deciding this year!!:cheer2::cheer2:

I'm done...nervous as heck and I'm sure I rambled on... It is what it is...
Phew... Time to get some coffee

I love what you wrote! Sounds like it could have been written by me! I work from home too so the office is always here calling me 24/7. Disney is the only place where I can be immersed in something else and forget about work. DH and i were discussing a 2012 trip last night. I would love to take the kids to DLR since they have never been there, but WDW is just so easy and i can let someone else handle everything. From the Magical Express to all the resort transportation - I love being taken everywhere I want go. We were like gee if we go to DLR, we would get a car and we could see other things in SoCal, but that just seems like so much work. WDW is just so easy and really allows us to relax.

Congrats on your first blog entry! :cheer2:

Michelle

Ah, thanks! :goodvibes

WDW is definitely super easy with the Magical Express, but we go to DLR so much that it's almost as easy for us. We have a car service pick us up (only a couple dollars more than a cab) and honestly, he is so efficient that I can go from airport to check-in at the hotel to the park in about 25 minutes. :banana:

We keep talking about renting a car to see some of the other sites, or maybe taking the train down to San Diego (my DS is a HUGE train fan), but so far, I just can't tear myself away from the Mouse :)

Just had to pop in between PAPs to say congrats to those of you who have finished "the call":banana::banana: and best wishes and more:cheer2::grouphug::flower3: to you who are on deck. I know you guys will shine!

Kim - I'm on for 11:15 tomorrow morning:scared1:

I'm done...nervous as heck and I'm sure I rambled on... It is what it is...
Phew... Time to get some coffee

I just got finished too! I am pretty sure I rambled on as well!!! I have been eating like a mad person all day out of nerves:)

Thanks to everyone for the good luck wishes! This is why I love Disney so much....even though some of us may be going against one another for a panel spot...we really do want the others to do well:thumbsup2

***I wish my nervous energy habit was cleaning instead of eating!!!:rotfl2:

I know...right!!!! That's exactly how I felt!! Nice to have it behind you isn't it!!

That seems to be the consesnsus for all of us. :rotfl:

Congrats to all those who passed the last hurdle today!! I feel much better about it today. I reminded myself that their decision won't be based solely on the phone call but everything we've submitted. Makes you feel a little more comfortable with it, right? ;)

Does anyone know when they will let us know who is chosen?

They said on or about November 18th...so we have a little more than a week.

I'm perfectly at ease if I am not chosen for panel.. I had a great time experiencing it all though!!!

right now I'm sure we are doing the shoulda coulda woulda dance...but :confused3 it is what it is!!!!

:grouphug: to all those finished...
To all those who are up next :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter