More Amazing Adventures of the 2012 Disney Mom's Panel

:cheer2:Best wishes and loads of pixie dust for those who are interviewing this week! :cheer2:

Can't wait to hear how the interviews go so please check back in with us afterward :)

I am so excited for you! Mine is at 1:45 on Thursday and the waiting is killing me! Good Luck on your interview! I have followed your journey other years and I have to say you are an wonderful person and mum. The panel will be so blessed to have you apart of it! Hoping I get to meet you in December!

Thank you so much! I'm sure you'll do great on Thursday!! Try not to panic, just be yourself - like you're having a chat with friends..... (who am I kidding!!!!) - seriously just keep calm and enjoy it.

Hope I get to meet you too! :) (But by the time I've waited until 8pm on Thursday, who knows what sort of pickle I'll be in, and what sort of performance I'll give !!!).

Clear thinking, keep the goal in mind :hug:

Sue- What a RELIEF!!!! I know good things come to those who wait. :hug:

pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust: Letting the PIXIE DUST fly today for:

Angela

Jodie

Kelie

Melody

Have a wonderful interview today. "Let the magic begin." xo

I think that waiting is all I have been doing these last few weeks !! :hug:

Popping in to wish all those with interviews today....Good Luck! I can't imagine everything running through your mind, but as long as yourself, you can't go wrong! Pixie dust to all of you!! Your DIS family is here for you! :cheer2:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

I'm done! It was nerve wracking, but all questions that I could easily answer. Just a back case of nerves. Now to wait until next week....

Thanks for all the well wishes for this week! Hope all the other R3's have a great experience with their calls:) I am scheduled for 4:00 on Thursday.

OMG!! I'm a nervous wreck! But the interview is done!

I think it was ok...could it have been better? Of course...but I did my best!! Some times I'd get a positive, "Hey, that is an interesting take...I never thought of it that way!" So that felt good! I didn't want to be over the top but sincere and myself...if it works out it works out...if not, we'll try try again :)

Best of luck to the rest of you today and this week! I would say don't be nervous...but everyone told me that and I still was a bit!! I'm still shaking!!
BUT the questions are very conversational :)

Ahhhhh!! How exciting was that!!

I think it was ok...could it have been better? Of course...but I did my best!! Some times I'd get a positive, "Hey, that is an interesting take...I never thought of it that way!" So that felt good! I didn't want to be over the top but sincere and myself...if it works out it works out...if not, we'll try try again :)

Best of luck to the rest of you today and this week! I would say don't be nervous...but everyone told me that and I still was a bit!! I'm still shaking!!

WAY TO GO!!!!!!!! It sounds like you did JUST fine!! I would see it as a positive that your comments were "interesting"!!

Congratulations for being DONE!!!!!!!! :goodvibes

Oh my gosh...I'm so nervous now!!! What if I dont know as much about Disney as I thought I did. What if I cant name all the rides or the villains, or misname Cinderella's Royal Table as Cinderella Castle Dinner???!!!!

I'm afraid I'm going to think myself into a corner and then when I'm asked a question, I'm gonna go nuts!!

Thank you for all your kind words and sympathy. Our father was laid to rest today, and it was a beautiful memorial and a beautiful ceremony. My father would've been proud, and I'm sure he'll be the angel on my shoulder tomorrow!!

LaneOT your father will be with you in spirit tommorrow without a question of a doubt. Be yourself and you will do great! Something tells me that this is your year so go for it. Believe in the beauty of your dreams. I believe in you! To all of the other finalists good luck and I hope you get your wish! I believe in you too!

Oh my gosh...I'm so nervous now!!! What if I dont know as much about Disney as I thought I did. What if I cant name all the rides or the villains, or misname Cinderella's Royal Table as Cinderella Castle Dinner???!!!!

I'm afraid I'm going to think myself into a corner and then when I'm asked a question, I'm gonna go nuts!!

Thank you for all your kind words and sympathy. Our father was laid to rest today, and it was a beautiful memorial and a beautiful ceremony. My father would've been proud, and I'm sure he'll be the angel on my shoulder tomorrow!!

Oh Malanie :hug: You will be amazing. I think what you need to do tonight is not try to "prepare" for their questions, but pick out a couple pictures of you and your family on some of your Disney trips that you can place in front of you while you're on the phone for your interview. Maybe the reminders of your happy times in the Parks will help calm your nerves and let you focus on those memories and the feeling Disney gives you rather than the specific details of attractions or restaurants.

I'm happy to hear today went well, and I think that you are right, your father will be cheering you on tomorrow and giving you all the encouragement you might need.

OK, I'm coming out of lurkdom. I don't know why I didn't do it earlier. :laughing: Guess it still felt like a dream that I might wake up from any minute.

Anyway, I did my phone interview this afternoon, and since it's pretty much out of my hands at this point, I decided there was no harm in joining in the waiting now. Is that silly??

And for the record...I'm Jessica, WDW panel, Twitter is @PolynesianNDN, Blogger is http://rockitj.blogspot.com (you can get to it by clicking on the second picture animation in my signature, too).

That is the same thoughts that are rolling through my head right now!! I still have till Thursday to go nuts! They are probably going to think they are talking to a lunatic!

I'm so glad that you had such a wonderful memorial and ceremony for your father. I'm sure he will be so proud watching over you tomorrow! Just try to stay calm and think of a happy thoughts!! I'll be sending some pixie dust tomorrow afternoon!

OK, I'm coming out of lurkdom. I don't know why I didn't do it earlier. :laughing: Guess it still felt like a dream that I might wake up from any minute.

Anyway, I did my phone interview this afternoon, and since it's pretty much out of my hands at this point, I decided there was no harm in joining in the waiting now. Is that silly??

And for the record...I'm Jessica, WDW panel, Twitter is @PolynesianNDN, Blogger is http://rockitj.blogspot.com (you can get to it by clicking on the second picture animation in my signature, too).

Congratulations! And welcome!! Hope your interview went well and we'll be here to support you and all the R3ers as you wait for next week :goodvibes

Just finished my interview. While I stumbled over my words a couple times, I actually think I did pretty well.

Malanie - Don't stress about it too much. My interview was at 4:30 and at about 4:15 I thought I was going to pass out I was so nervous. However, as soon as I got on the phone with them, I calmed down. They are so nice and they don't make you feel uncomfortable at all!

Congratulations! I am sure you did great :) At least you know it is only a week you have to wait this time!

Hi! I just found this thread on here. I am getting my phone interview tomorrow for the final round for the RunDisney panel! I have been online researching all things Disney all day! I am so excited and so nervous!!! It's been nice reading all of these posts!
~~Lori :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter