More Amazing Adventures of the 2012 Disney Mom's Panel

Congratulations to those whose interviews were today. I was thinking of all of you, as well as those yet to be interviewed.

I will be cheering you on to the finish.

WAY TO GO!!!!!!!! It sounds like you did JUST fine!! I would see it as a positive that your comments were "interesting"!!

Congratulations for being DONE!!!!!!!! :goodvibes

Thanks so much for your encouraging words :) and it is good to be DONE and have things out of my hands...but at least I know I've done the best I can :)

Oh my gosh...I'm so nervous now!!! What if I dont know as much about Disney as I thought I did. What if I cant name all the rides or the villains, or misname Cinderella's Royal Table as Cinderella Castle Dinner???!!!!

I'm afraid I'm going to think myself into a corner and then when I'm asked a question, I'm gonna go nuts!!

Thank you for all your kind words and sympathy. Our father was laid to rest today, and it was a beautiful memorial and a beautiful ceremony. My father would've been proud, and I'm sure he'll be the angel on my shoulder tomorrow!!

You are going to do great! It's very relaxed and not difficult questions, be yourself and let the Disney shine through :)

OK, I'm coming out of lurkdom. I don't know why I didn't do it earlier. :laughing: Guess it still felt like a dream that I might wake up from any minute.

Anyway, I did my phone interview this afternoon, and since it's pretty much out of my hands at this point, I decided there was no harm in joining in the waiting now. Is that silly??

And for the record...I'm Jessica, WDW panel, Twitter is @PolynesianNDN, Blogger is http://rockitj.blogspot.com (you can get to it by clicking on the second picture animation in my signature, too).

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!! Glad you came and said hey and no it's not silly! We all have to do what's best for us!! I'll add you to my Twitter :)
Here's to some more waiting!!

Hi! I just found this thread on here. I am getting my phone interview tomorrow for the final round for the RunDisney panel! I have been online researching all things Disney all day! I am so excited and so nervous!!! It's been nice reading all of these posts!
~~Lori :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Welcome :) Lots of support here! You will do great tomorrow!

OK, I'm coming out of lurkdom. I don't know why I didn't do it earlier. :laughing: Guess it still felt like a dream that I might wake up from any minute.

Anyway, I did my phone interview this afternoon, and since it's pretty much out of my hands at this point, I decided there was no harm in joining in the waiting now. Is that silly??

And for the record...I'm Jessica, WDW panel, Twitter is @PolynesianNDN, Blogger is http://rockitj.blogspot.com (you can get to it by clicking on the second picture animation in my signature, too).

Hi! I just found this thread on here. I am getting my phone interview tomorrow for the final round for the RunDisney panel! I have been online researching all things Disney all day! I am so excited and so nervous!!! It's been nice reading all of these posts!

Welcome to the party!!!

Lori- I knew there were more runDisney folks out there- best of luck! :thumbsup2

Jessica- How terrific that you are done. :banana:

Malanie- Thinking of you.

Till tomorrow... :grouphug:

Welcome to the party!!!

Lori- I knew there were more runDisney folks out there- best of luck! :thumbsup2

Thank you so much! I am feeling a little nervous, but also really excited about the possibility of being on the panel. I think I more nervous than I have been before the RunDisney races:goodvibes

I am just wondering what the interview will consist of...but I love to talk Disney, so it should be fun!:thumbsup2

Best of LUCK!!!!
signed
Fellow RunDisney Fan-atic Denise :thumbsup2

OMG!! I'm a nervous wreck! But the interview is done!

I think it was ok...could it have been better? Of course...but I did my best!! Some times I'd get a positive, "Hey, that is an interesting take...I never thought of it that way!" So that felt good! I didn't want to be over the top but sincere and myself...if it works out it works out...if not, we'll try try again :)

Best of luck to the rest of you today and this week! I would say don't be nervous...but everyone told me that and I still was a bit!! I'm still shaking!!
BUT the questions are very conversational :)

Ahhhhh!! How exciting was that!!

Sounds like your interview went great! I'm not so sure how I feel about mine. For the most part I feel pretty good, but I have thought of so much more I should've said on one question. Oh well, I hope my Disney passion showed through. It is so nice to have it behind me! Good luck making the DL panel!

Welcome Jessica! I'll add you to my list on twitter! I also had my interview today. Best of luck to you!

To those of you who had your interviews today - CONGRATULATIONS! I'm sure you all did a fantastic job and don't worry about things you should have said or "mistakes" you made. From what I've seen here, you all know you're Disney stuff and I'm sure that shined through in your answers. :)

To those of you yet to interview - GOOD LUCK! I know you'll all do a great job! I know it's hard to do, but try to relax and just be you! Don't worry about what the panel might be expecting to hear - just go with your heart and you'll do great :)

To those of you who are new to the board - WELCOME! We're so glad to have you here and very best of luck to you!

Pixie dust to you all! I fully expect to see your names on the list when the final panel is announced! :cheer2:

:welcome: to Jessica and Lori. I am glad to see you found us.
I wish I knew a better way for everyone to find our thread/waiting room. :cool1:

It sounds like today's interviews went great! I can feel the relief that they are over for you!

The Wednesday phone interview schedule is:

Malanie - Wednesday @ 1 PM EST

Donna - Wednesday @ 1:30 PM EST

Kirsten - Wednesday @ 2:15 PM EST

Kim - Wednesday @ 3:30 PM EST

Lori - Wednesday

I am sure you will all do great too! Have fun and keep smiling! Smiles can be heard in your voice!

Congratulations! And welcome!! Hope your interview went well and we'll be here to support you and all the R3ers as you wait for next week :goodvibes

Thanks, Holly!!

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!! Glad you came and said hey and no it's not silly! We all have to do what's best for us!! I'll add you to my Twitter :)
Here's to some more waiting!!

:laughing: I've been sitting here for the last week stalking this thread, but I just couldn't sit quiet any longer. ;)

Welcome to the party!!!

Thanks!!! I know! Despite the actual time it took, it all seems like a whirlwing now.

Welcome Jessica! I'll add you to my list on twitter! I also had my interview today. Best of luck to you!

Thanks!! I didn't think I would, but I had butterflies up until the call. Glad to relax now. Good luck to you, too!

:welcome: to Jessica and Lori. I am glad to see you found us.
I wish I knew a better way for everyone to find our thread/waiting room. :cool1:

It sounds like today's interviews went great! I can feel the relief that they are over for you!

The Wednesday phone interview schedule is:

Malanie - Wednesday @ 1 PM EST

Donna - Wednesday @ 1:30 PM EST

Kim - Wednesday @ 3:30 PM EST

Lori - Wednesday

I am sure you will all do great too! Have fun and keep smiling! Smiles can be heard in your voice!

Thank you! I've actually been following, just too paranoid that joining might wake me up from the dream. :rotfl: Great job with the thread!!!

Hello :)

and a special Hello to our R3 Wednesday Team !!! GOOD LUCK to all of you, try and stay calm and enjoy the conversation :goodvibes

I will be thinking of you all day, sending thoughts and hugs :grouphug:

Congratulations! to our R3 Tuesday Team, who are now done!! I hope you slept well last night. :)

It is worth remembering that previously many of the current Moms Panel have said that they thought they totally messed up their interview - so if this is how you are feeling - take heart, you probably did GREAT :hug:

Sending very best wishes and much pixiedust: to all the finalists interviewing today!

Remember: "If you can dream it, you CAN do it!" ~ Walt Disney

Speak from the heart and let all your true passion shine through! :love:

:grouphug:

Just stopping in to say GOOD LUCK!!! to all of you with interviews today. I know you'll all do great! :cheer2:

My interview is today at 1pm...I'm excited and nervous, but know I have an angel on my side up there...

Best of luck to the Wednesday crew...Donna, Kirsten, Kim, Lori, Scott..... PIXIE DUST TO ALL OF US!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter