More Amazing Adventures of the 2012 Disney Mom's Panel

Good Luck to everybody interviewing tomorrow! Remember to breathe and be yourself!!

I'm sending buckets of pixie dust to everyone! I will be thinking of you guys tomorrow!pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

I'm trying...it's a little nerve racking thinking it will be tomorrow mid day...ahhhh!! No, I think I'm ready!! Just going to be myself...it's got me this far and if I'm not chosen then it's not meant to be this year! I firmly believe we are all where we need to be :)
Will check in when I'm done!!

Kelie, Smile and have fun with your interview tomorrow. I know easy for me to tell you to do but much more difficult to really do. You will do great! :goodvibesWe will all be thinking of you! :cool1::thumbsup2:grouphug:

I'm trying...it's a little nerve racking thinking it will be tomorrow mid day...ahhhh!! No, I think I'm ready!! Just going to be myself...it's got me this far and if I'm not chosen then it's not meant to be this year! I firmly believe we are all where we need to be :)
Will check in when I'm done!!

wanted to pop in and say good luck to those with interviews tomorrow. I know you will all just dazzle them with your Disney knowledge and passion:thumbsup2 Best, Best wishes and loads of pixiedust: to you all:grouphug:

So sorry to hear your news! My dad is in hospice now, and I got a call Friday that I had to get my butt on a plane because he had lost the power of speech. When I got there, he had improved, and said, "Did you hear from Disney?"
While I didn't make round 3 (or rather, never heard..) it didn't matter much in that moment.
If he speaks for all dads, please know that your choice to honor him by moving forward is probably exactly what he'd want you to do.
BEST OF LUCK! As a teacher of the visually impaired, I'm glad someone who knowledge of disabilities will be on the panel (I bet).

What a sweet story - thanks for sharing! Best wishes to you and your family during this difficult time.

LaneOT - my deepest sympathies to you. You'll do great this week on your interview and will make your Dad proud (and he'll be with you throughout).

Good luck to everyone interviewing this week! I'm still getting over last week's disappointment, but am happy to be able to watch all of you move on. I definitely can't wait for those training trip reports! Pixie dust to you all!

Michelle

Hello to all!

Now that I'm not obsessively checking my email, twitter and here every 3.21 minutes I'm getting a lot more checked off my to do list. I've been trying to catch up on all the posts here, but noticed a few posts about new blogs and writing. I thought I'd let you all know that the Kindle store has a LOT of books about writing for FREE right now. You don't need a Kindle to read them. Amazon offers a kindle app for most mobile devices and even one for your desktop/laptop. The one I'm most excited to read is 'Getting the Words Right' by Theodore A. Rees Cheny. It is subtitled 39 ways to improve your writing. Can't hurt, right?

Best of luck to the new bloggers, writers, round 2ers, round 3ers, finalisters, awesome Disney fans and anyone I missed on enjoying the 10 months until applications for the 2013 Moms Panel begin!

Pixie dust to you all!

Congrats and good luck to all you R3ers! I was forced to take a break from obsessively checking my email last week since my family and I were enjoying paradise at Aulani. :woohoo: Being there when I finally realized the emails had gone out and I wasn't moving on somewhat softened the blow, LOL. Of course, now that I'm home and reality has set in (and that reality doesn't include a lazy river or tropical drinks with little umbrellas...boo) it's a bit more depressing. ;) Ah well, there's always 2013, right?

Melody, Jodie, Angela, Kelie and Ashley....and those who are interviewing today...
I wish you the best of luck. Stay calm and be yourself. This is an exciting time and an honor!!!!

:grouphug: Malanie

Hello everyone :)

and a big special Hello to our Tuesday Team of R3 interviewees :goodvibes

I will be thinking of you all, on your Hotline to the Mouse :banana:

Pixie-Dusted thoughts, and if those Zumba butterflies dare to make an appearance, send them right back to me :hippie:

GOOD LUCK !!! :grouphug:

Well, today is the day!!! I slept really well last night and actually feel really calm this morning. Now, I just have to wait about 9 hours until my interview!! :goodvibes

To everyone else interviewing today - GOOD LUCK!! I hope each and every one of you has a magical experience filled with lots of pixie dust!!
pixiedust:

I wanted to thank everyone for all the well wishes and sending out pixie dust to all the others having interviews today! My wish would be that we all get to meet next month! I feel like I know you all know!!! Thanks again!!! You guys are the best!!!

Hoorah !!
My interview is finally scheduled !!!! :hippie:

Thursday at 3pm (EST) ....that's 8pm here !!

Woo hooo !!! :banana:

Thanks for all the pixie dust !! Best of luck to everyone interviewing today. Let's just be ourselves and remember our Disney Spirit!!

Hoorah !!

Sue- What a RELIEF!!!! I know good things come to those who wait. :hug:

pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust: Letting the PIXIE DUST fly today for:

Angela

Jodie

Kelie

Melody

Have a wonderful interview today. "Let the magic begin." xo

Good luck to all of you that have interviews today!! I'll be thinking of you all this afternoon and can't wait to hear how everything goes :goodvibes

Sending pixie dust to you all!! pixiedust:

Hoorah !!

I am so excited for you! Mine is at 1:45 on Thursday and the waiting is killing me! Good Luck on your interview! I have followed your journey other years and I have to say you are an wonderful person and mum. The panel will be so blessed to have you apart of it! Hoping I get to meet you in December!

There is one person I follow on Twitter that made it for the DL Panel: @dlandmom. I don't think she's been a part of this thread though.

Thanks for the info...I zoomed right over there and introduced myself :) both our interviews are today so we wished eachother luck!!

Given the nature of today I also slept well! Feeling more excited than nervous! Thanks again to all those well wishers for your words of encouragement and support...your posts really made me smile this morning :)
Will be back to let you know how it went!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter