MOOvin' Along - Goog Times, Goog Friends . . . Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was probably just happy dinner was made. What did you make?

Hubby just found two chipmunks in our kiddie pool....:sad2:

I saw something in our pool before we went to Bermuda. Of course, i had to take a closer look ( something dark was sticking up) It was a dead squirrel- ewwwww. I woke my husband up and made him get it out.:eek: :eek:
Our squirrels are expert climbers and major pests.

I made bbq chicken,corn on the cob and baked potatoes.

when I cooked a grey squirrel once......I forgot to put its legs down and it was on his or her back with the four paws up in the air.....it was a horrible site...showed my sister in law and opened the oven and there it was..poor thing.now I know how to cook it at least......but we dont go squirrel hunting anymore...oh well
Today I took the lone rug rat to the chinese restaurant ....my twelve noon kid didnt come.......his mom called at ten so we had a free time.....
Hope you all have a good night

Pumba I never heard of eating squirrels before....:eek: You sure could survive if you had to and I would starve....:lmao:

Nice to have one on one time with your rug rats. I bet they enjoyed it.

Pumba I never heard of eating squirrels before....:eek: You sure could survive if you had to and I would starve....:lmao:

Nice to have one on one time with your rug rats. I bet they enjoyed it.

I'd starve too Nab!

Pumba - Your stories never cease to amaze me. LOL!

Celery - When you are done PM me and I'll give you my address. I will send you mine if you would like. I think I still have them. I forget the names, one is her at a hotel in the snow and one is in a old theater.

Uma - Have fun at your meet. Or was that today? Anyway, it sure is nice to have lunch with adults at a real restaurant.

Nab - The evening was nice. Quiet! So was my morning. Very nice. Having only one child is SOOOOOOOOOOO easy.

Thankfully everyone is in bed now. I'm not far behind. I spent the afternoon in the pool and the sun has drained me. I'm beat!

We're taking Chad's step-mom to the beach on Thursday. I hope the weather is nice.

Have a good night everyone.

How was your day Mommy P?

All your boys home tonight or do they get to stay another night.

My day was good. Everyone is here tonight. But in bed. So it's quiet. I think everyone is actually already asleep. They played hard!

We only have a few days left so I let them stay up later.

Hannah is upstairs looking at her cd the teacher made them. Instead of a bedtime story.

Nicholas will be going soon too.

Not much on TV tonight. America's Got Talent is all I think.

just a fly by hello to all i have massive house cleaning to do while us girlie's were having our girl's only lunch Dh let the kids run amuck bless his heart:goodvibes

Well it’s “When I’m Sixty-four”. Paul wrote that when he was 14. Lets see that’s 51 years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool1:
Last edited by UnderDog : Today at 01:24 AM. Reason: They have an Album called "Beatles 65"
Well, I knew it was 60-something!!! Thanks for clearing that up, Undie. Never heard of that particular album though . . .

Moo-- glad you are ok. Today will be better for you I hope.:hug: There hasn't been to much on lately. But you will still have the room in the fall when something does come on. When are you going to see your DD? Does she know you changed her room....:lmao:
Thanks for the hug, Nab! Today was pretty hectic again at work. My co-worker who is on vacation called in and sheepishly asked how things are going :rolleyes: Actually, it was pretty helpful that he called because he was able to help me get some facts straight for the letter I was working on. It sounds like he was having a great time - he was watching the kids and baking a birthday cake for his wife (who is also our coworker) while she was out wine tasting with some of his family members. There are some wonderful wineries up by Traverse City.

My DD encouraged me to make use of her room now that she is all grown up! I promised to have it habitable for her when she visits :upsidedow

Kay - I think you passed your work busy-ness on to me this week!!! I would be SO much happier if I could work from home.
BIG day today....well for me THIS is big. BIG, I tell you!

Going to Ogden with Spongie to meet with a super fabulous WISH peep.

No Kids! At a non-fast food restaurant! :cloud9: Probably cloth napkins will be involved. :rolleyes:
:dance3: That's GREAT, Uma!!! Glad you and Spongie got a chance to have a Skinny Minnie meet!!!

Spongie! Love the new puppy pic, but I miss seeing your smiling face - you need another pic with BOTH of you in it :thumbsup2

Morning everyone! I just saw DH off to work! This is his second week at his new job and he's soo cute, still nervous!! It's so close he could walk and be there in 5 minutes, but he's too lazy! :rolleyes: He will be home for lunch too, so now i have one more kid at lunch! :lmao:
That's so cool, DMM! You may want to send his lunch occasionally if you get tired of having him pop in :lmao:

Moo - yeah, we're going come heck or high water cuz of two groups of people - all of y'all and Anthony, Crystal, Jeanie, Mike and Quentin.
Since they are definitely wanting to go, it'd be pretty crappy of us to cancel.

We just have to tighten our belts REAL hard this summer. And not let our charitable contributions suffer. I've been praying real hard about it.
Plus I'm going to try and stop drinking.

Glad you got your tv room back - now that there's nothing to watch!
I started dvring the closer and murder she wrote again just so I'd have more choices.
:cool1: Like I said, Cel, I'm SO glad you're going to make it. We just found out that our DD's car is practically KAPUT, so we'll probably have to help her find/buy a replacement and maybe drive it down of July 4th. I'm thinking that may involve some belt-tightening for us :guilty:

You know how we worry about you :drinking1 !!!

I will be happy to have a place to watch SOMETHING other than westerns, history carp, sci fi, space-related programs, and other assorted shows that I have no interest whatsoever in. Hubby will not watch any reality type shows. Or if it involves dancing, fuh-getaboutit!

Twinkie- are you out there? I she finds an internet connection soon.

Thanks Moo- I did get to sleep after you posted. Sorry I didn't keep you company this morning.
Blue! Ditto on the Twinkie wishes. I went to sleep pretty quick once I finally got in bed. After visiting our friend with a capital T, that rhymes with . . . you know!

Marita, thanks for the PSA!

Hi, BN! Since Twink's not around, I'll ask about whether there are any interesting new baby names!

Pumba, :scared1: on the squirrel story!!!

MommyP, soak up some :sunny: for me, OK? I'm so white and nerdy lately . . . dang work.

Hey Moo, glad you finally showed up!

I am so with you on the work stuff, I am actually contemplating getting up at 6:30 am tomorrow (IF my DD will wake me up and IF I can make my mind to cooperate) I have a Friday deadline, and so much stuff to do. Too many other things keep interfering, it's driving me NUTS!

Well, that being said, I better call it a night, huh?

I hate mornings!!!!!!!!

Have a good sleep Marita :cloud9:

Yes, I 've tried doing searches on the barfy california gold screen. Good thing its California gold b/c if hundreds of other Disers tried searching in a prettier color Webmaster Alex would/might get a riot on his hands if things didn't work well. Poor mods can get beat up on pretty good :headache: . When I tried searching I got results instead of the blasted no results box :badpc:

:love: Evening Moo! (insert cow picture here) :wave:

A song, just for our beloved Twinkie :goodvibes:

Twinkie, Twinkie, we miss Moo,
Hope you get all moved in too.
Get internet, DSL would be great,
You are the best and we can't wait!

When you return we'll all Moo, cause
you came back to Moo and woo.

*blowing kisses to Twinkie*

Here you go, Lil Blue - not quite a cow, not quite a doggie!

LargeCow.JPG

Well, I knew it was 60-something!!! Thanks for clearing that up, Undie. Never heard of that particular album though . . .

Well, you can have this one. I found it under my couch!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

beatles_65.jpg
Cow-ch_potato.jpg

Hey at least I got dressed today!!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Have a great night:goodvibes

:badpc: My computer is freaking out Moo. I'm going to restart the router, pray that that solves the problem popcorn::

*Hey UDog! :wave:

Blue - Fantabulous TWINKIE SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fingers crossed on the computer fix.

P.S. When is Grandma arriving? Dust bunnies banished?!

OH! I think I recall that one now that I see the album cover!

Cow-ch_potato.jpg

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That will be Moo on Saturday.

:goodvibes I think the all purpose cleaner I used on the stove inspired my song for Twinkie. :hippie:

I'm going into panic mode to clean :hyper: I allergic to cleaning. :sick: I had the kids rake the basement of their toys pirate: The task master in me is coming out :teacher:

Grandma will actually be here Thursday morning, not sure why the ticker's showing today :confused3 maybe that's why I'm in freakout mode-lol

Nice album cover Udog!

Moo, maybe its a co-dog?! :eek: I'll have to think more on that.

Good night to those who are already asleep and a big Mrs. Doubtfire hello to those who are still awake
2396798413.jpg

beatles_65.jpg
Cow-ch_potato.jpg

Hey at least I got dressed today!!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Have a great night:goodvibes

Hey Underdog

I've got that LP. It is with the others in my youngest daughter's room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter