Moonlight Magic is BACK!

fyi for those still in line....Open another window and click or copy the link into it. I just clicked on my original email, just to see the wait, and it took me right to the event registration page...no wait.

I can confirm that this worked for me as well. No waiting queue. It went right to the page where you enter your membership ID.

Interesting - I tried jumping back in line to see if I could get this to work (was over 10,000 ahead of me) and it just would show me my place in line, the number of guests ahead of you doesn't always update as quickly as it should - like if you refresh the page (even though it says not to) - the number will often drop. I wonder if it was just close enough to your time to register that the number hadn't gone down yet?

Interesting - I tried jumping back in line to see if I could get this to work (was over 10,000 ahead of me) and it just would show me my place in line, the number of guests ahead of you doesn't always update as quickly as it should - like if you refresh the page (even though it says not to) - the number will often drop. I wonder if it was just close enough to your time to register that the number hadn't gone down yet?
I don't know. I opened it in Chrome on my android phone. I didn't have any other windows open for the registration on the device.

PSA for people that try in the future: be in the room before 11 and you're randomized order with everyone who was there before 11. The second 11 hits everyone entering is queued first come first serve after the early group, so best chance for a low number is to be in before 11.

PSA for people that try in the future: be in the room before 11 and you're randomized order with everyone who was there before 11. The second 11 hits everyone entering is queued first come first serve after the early group, so best chance for a low number is to be in before 11.
I'm curious as to how early before 11 folks got in the queue. I logged on at 10:30am and my place in line was 11780! No luck for me :(

iphone was lowest for me as well (and I joined with it at the latest time: around 5 min beforehand).

Have gone from 2,500 to 1,476 in about 10 min
My iPhone was last out of 5 devices. I used my work desktop, my work laptop, my work cell, my personal cell & my personal laptop.

Personal lap top = 1691
Work PC - 6100ish
Work lap top - 7800ish
Personal Android - 10,200ish
Work iphone - 14,000+

I'm curious as to how early before 11 folks got in the queue. I logged on at 10:30am and my place in line was 11780! No luck for me :(
I had kept the window open since receiving the email and got around 10000. Opened a private browser right at 11 and got 14000. Really upsetting

It doesn't matter how much earlier before 11 you get into the queue. Because it randomizes everyone, someone who got into the queue yesterday has just as much of a chance of getting a good place in line at 11am as the person who got in line 10 minutes beforehand. Essentially it is a lottery before 11am and afterwards it is first come first served (behind everyone else who joined before 11am).

I joined between 7 and 8 am eastern. I had four different browser windows open and my lowest was 1052. The others were around 6600, 10000, and 11500.

Early registration has closed for all dates. Registration for all eligible Members will open May 10 at 11:00 AM ET

Message last updated: 12:05 PM

Early registration has closed for all dates. Registration for all eligible Members will open May 10 at 11:00 AM ET

I was from work & so was my husband, he was over 12,000 I was over 13,000.

Mine had been open on my phone for hours before.

It feels like in the U.K. we never get the high numbers, it was the same for March 2020.

Really upset at missing out on this one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter