Moonlight Magic Hollywood Studios 2022 Registration Link

Demand us clearly WAY above what they can accommodate, they need to put on more events, this lottery & panic, selling out within minutes is just horrible.

I got around number 2500. At around number 1645, it said all dates but May 25 were filled up. Now. the line is paused and I'm not sure it's worth waiting for.

There are just many, many times the number of members now as compared to the capacity at these events. Not much they can do, really. Typically if you have a room reservation, you have a pretty good shot at getting in, which is the most fair way to do it IMHO. Such is the nature of these type of things, and it'll only get worse as they sell more and more memberships.

There are just many, many times the number of members now as compared to the capacity at these events. Not much they can do, really. Typically if you have a room reservation, you have a pretty good shot at getting in, which is the most fair way to do it IMHO. Such is the nature of these type of things, and it'll only get worse as they sell more and more memberships.
and I think DHS has the smallest capacity also. I have to admit it does drive me bonkers when I see the YouTubers there knowing full well they aren't DVC members.

and I think DHS has the smallest capacity also. I have to admit it does drive me bonkers when I see the YouTubers there knowing full well they aren't DVC members.
DHS is the smallest WDW Theme Park. Any youtubers present are either DVC Members and registered themselves or they are guests of a member that registered for the event.

Someone I know had 18 different browsers open between devices and the lowest number they had was 275. Then 578. The rest were in the thousands. They were able to get a reservation.

Crazy.

All sold out as of 11:08.

Demand us clearly WAY above what they can accommodate, they need to put on more events, this lottery & panic, selling out within minutes is just horrible.
Yeah, I'm 0 for 4 on these special events: MM at Epcot, Guardians of Galaxy for DVC, Guardian of Galaxy for Annual Passholders, MM at Studios. Didn't get any.

Correct, smallest park and 9 attractions that mostly work (heh). You have to remember, the entire purpose of these events is marketing (via FOMO). Obviously they'd want them to be covered by any sort of free media they can get.

I understand the frustration, but there's really not a lot they can do besides host 10-15 events at each park, and obviously that won't happen. It's a nice gesture, which I do appreciate, but the main reason the events exist at all is to sell DVC.

I got around number 2500. At around number 1645, it said all dates but May 25 were filled up. Now. the line is paused and I'm not sure it's worth waiting for.

All sold out as of 11:08.

Yeah, I'm 0 for 4 on these special events: MM at Epcot, Guardians of Galaxy for DVC, Guardian of Galaxy for Annual Passholders, MM at Studios. Didn't get any.
I'm with you ...struck out on all counts. And I HAVE a reservation. The odds of me planning a vacation when they offer these is slim, so the fact it was offered on my dates was miraculous ....or so I thought.

Thanks for the link…I thought I might be lucky this time with opening 708…
silly me …

I'm with you ...struck out on all counts. And I HAVE a reservation. The odds of me planning a vacation when they offer these is slim, so the fact it was offered on my dates was miraculous ....or so I thought.
Did you try to register during the previous window for people with rooms? Generally I've been able to get in during that one. The general registration is just a lottery.

(I meant May 24, not May 25.)

Can I get some advice on opening multiple browsers? Opening multiple *tabs* within the Chrome just gave identical wait numbers. So, what if I had opened two different browser windows in Chrome? Would that give me two different numbers? How about one Chrome and one Netscape, but on the same computer?

:sad:

Did you try to register during the previous window for people with rooms? Generally I've been able to get in during that one. The general registration is just a lottery.

YUP ...even missed out on the AP/DVC previews for Guardians. A bit of really bad luck apparently! If anyone has an extra ticket for the 24th ..I'm a party of One(1) on this trip and will BUY DRINKS for a PASS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter