Moonlight Magic Hollywood Studios 2022 Registration Link

(I meant May 24, not May 25.)

Can I get some advice on opening multiple browsers? Opening multiple *tabs* within the Chrome just gave identical wait numbers. So, what if I had opened two different browser windows in Chrome? Would that give me two different numbers? How about one Chrome and one Netscape, but on the same computer?
For the initial registration period back in April, I had a total of four different browser windows open on two different computers. I used Chrome and Firefox on one and Chrome and Edge on the other. All got different queue numbers.

(I meant May 24, not May 25.)

Can I get some advice on opening multiple browsers? Opening multiple *tabs* within the Chrome just gave identical wait numbers. So, what if I had opened two different browser windows in Chrome? Would that give me two different numbers? How about one Chrome and one Netscape, but on the same computer?

You can open several incognito tabs. Each should be an independent window.

I miraculously got in last month for my first Moonlight Magic. Probably beginners luck.

I hope those that got shut out can attend at Animal Kingdom.

Quick Update

So after getting number 14,000 this first go round during early registration, I logged on this morning at 11 am to see if I could get our date for July 14th. I figured it would fill up in 10 minutes so I didn't have a lot of hope. But....I was prepared. The last time I didn't realize you could be logged on to multiple devices. This time I had 7 devices queued up! I had my computer, my phone, my daughter's phone, and 4 ipads!

Lo and behold we got in! My daughter's phone got in first. I was blown away. We had no wait. I didn't even get a number. It just took me straight to the registration page! I got everything filled out and was at the last page to click submit and when I did it took my to a page that said server not responding! I tried going back and it did take me back but then the screen was froze! I couldn't click on anything! I didn't know what to do!

Luckily, one of my ipads had 614 and by the time I got locked out on my daughters phone, the 614 had dwindled all the way down and it took me to the registration page. So I quickly switched and got everything filled out and submitted it and we got in! About 2 minutes later it was full.

I think everything was gone by 11:07 or 11:08. It went fast. I very much lucked out. But we will take it!

I miraculously got in last month for my first Moonlight Magic. Probably beginners luck.

I hope those that got shut out can attend at Animal Kingdom.
The issue is you basically need to have a reservation to get in -and that isn't even guaranteed. The odds of one of these events lining up with a vacation planned 7-months or so in advance isn't real good for folks that don't live a reasonable distance from Orlando.

The issue is you basically need to have a reservation to get in -and that isn't even guaranteed. The odds of one of these events lining up with a vacation planned 7-months or so in advance isn't real good for folks that don't live a reasonable distance from Orlando.

Exactly. We had a trip for the second week in June that would have probably been canceled/re-scheduled had we not gotten in, and MM hadn't even been a whisper when we booked it. As it turns out, we got in so we're going. Sometimes you just gotta go with the flow when the planets align. ;)

Exactly. We had a trip for the second week in June that would have probably been canceled/re-scheduled had we not gotten in, and MM hadn't even been a whisper when we booked it. As it turns out, we got in so we're going. Sometimes you just gotta go with the flow when the planets align. ;)
Agreed. We were scheduled to arrive on the June 17 but decided to move it to the 16th just in case we got it (on the second registration) and were lucky enough to get it.

Hey ...if anyone is going on May 24th and happens to have ONE extra ticket, feel free to reach out to me!

Agreed. We were scheduled to arrive on the June 17 but decided to move it to the 16th just in case we got it (on the second registration) and were lucky enough to get it.
Same here. Our trip was to start June 20th so I booked a 1 night stay at SSR. Staying near Universal until the 20th.

Someone I know had 18 different browsers open between devices and the lowest number they had was 275. Then 578. The rest were in the thousands. They were able to get a reservation.

Crazy.
How do you refresh all 18 browsers at the exact same time when the virtual queue opens up?

Ah dang that must be what happened with the run disney marathon weekend - when it opened up at 1000 we were actually in line at Toy Story Midway Mania (right about to board) and also had our 10AM genie plus reservation all at the same time. Turns out the whole website crashed and they reopened it after lunch - I got the half marathon but my wife didn't get the 5k or the 10k. I guess next time we will try the 18 browser thing and take the day off of work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter