Moonlight Magic AK for July

I had 2 different devices...1 started at #77, at 11:02 was admitted and then said the "event is at capacity". My second one started at #508, admitted at 11:15 and was able to register for the August 2nd date. Not sure what happened with the first device.

Now that the queue restarted I was able to register this time, no event is full message. Whew!

I'm still hopeful, there are 430 in front of me (started at 2054), but this 24 minute mark is making me sweat.

I'm still hopeful, there are 430 in front of me (started at 2054), but this 24 minute mark is making me sweat.
No promises but you should be fine. Usually people under ~6000 are good-to-go. It takes 45-60 minutes to reach that point.

We got in to register and it says we don't have a hotel reservation. I'm so frustrated.

I had a second one that queued at 500. I wish I had known I could share the link before I closed it. :(

I had low 100's and it also said it was at capacity. I didn't know what to do, but fortunately, I tried opening the link on another tab after about 5 min of freaking out and I was in. Of course, then I thought I might have taken too long and it would kick me out. So now I'm in for Aug 2nd. With the extra money we pay for a Blue Card, they really need to offer more of these events so everyone can do at least one a year-without sweating it!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter