Monsters, Inc. May - move like Roz is watching challenge

30 minutes running/walking and 30 minutes on the bike.

1320/1000

I'd also like to thank this board for all the encouragement and support. I haven't hit a monthly workout goal in over a year and all you guys are the reason it happened this month. Never underestimate the power of color changing!!

Just finishing up at the gym, so I don't have minutes to report quite yet... But I just want to echo how great and supportive everyone has been this month. I've had a lot of ups and downs but you guys have been there to help out. Also, I don't think I would have gotten anywhere with my newbie running without the support here. Thank you everyone, and especially hmack for being a great host!

Will update soon with some numbers.

ETA: 130 minutes at the gym and 40 minutes I forgot to report from yesterday.

1330/1200

Last edited:

I have only 10 minutes to add for yesterday. 785/800. I came up a little short of my goal but just did not feel well yesterday. I tried but couldn't get it done. I did want to throw in the 10 minutes in case it helps the team meet the overall goal.

Thanks Heather, you are a fabulous host.

First - let's begin with individual congratulations:

Helping to end Monsters Inc May with a bang:
figment1990
sleeping*beauty

and hitting Wish Green:
galazygirl76
Trith
PSUTraveler

And as a team???

WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We ended at 100.26%. I don't know if that's ever been accomplished by a team.

It took everyone of us, not just yesterday but every day of this month, every minute that YOU chipped in make this team successful.

I'm so very proud of us.

Now, before I get too mushy, onward to June.

Woo hoo! :woohoo: Look at all that awesome WISH lime green! :jumping1: Congratulations to everyone for working hard this month! :cool2:

And a big WISH thank you to our lovely hostess, Heather, for an outstanding job! :flower3:

Keep up the good work all and see you on the June thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter