MNSSHP 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope Sep 8 or 9 will be one of the dates, that would be the only time we can do it. Would be sad to have to skip this year and I'm sure we won't be able to do it next year because we have an international trip in the Fall taking up a lot of our time off.
I would bet the 8th will be a night for the party. Friday nights have been the party night, and not Saturday.

I would bet the 8th will be a night for the party. Friday nights have been the party night, and not Saturday.
Yeah, I think that will be the case also 🤞
I was just saying the 9th since I'll also be there then. We're coming in for the Destination D23 event

The orange felt one, with the light up (Mickey) jack-o-lateen? That’s the one we bring to OBB every year! It’s great because when we park the stroller, we put it in the stroller, with the lights on. Even if a CM moves the stroller, we have no problem finding it!

We usually leave the park (DCA) with 10-12 lbs of candy, so DW and I always have a big bag each, and DD just keeps emptying her small Disney provided bag into ours.
No this is it. Lights behind tiny little holes completely sewn in to liner. Same big size.

4B455BB7-D89A-4EB9-B35B-F0481780B299.jpeg

We will be at Disney for Halloween (Oct. 31st). Trying to decide if we will attend the party. I know most of the merch will be gone, but we don’t really care about that. If it’s too crazy, we have another day scheduled for MK.

We loved the Christmas Party last year.
We went on Halloween and had an amazing time. The longest wait times were Moana and Jack Skellington. The ride wait times were minimal (IMO) and it was great to close down the night with Hocus Pocus. We waited around 35 minutes for Moana because hers was the first line we got in, but Jack took almost 90 minutes.

ETA: We did not go last year.

We will be in MK on one of the party days (either a Tues or Fri) but not be going to the party. What time will we have to leave the MK by? Want to make a dinner reservation for LTT, what time should we make it by?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter