MM AK registration link

I do have two numbers... I'm using the correct one and even tried using the wrong one just to see and it said that that number is ineligible
Out of curiosity, were you emailed the registration link by Member Services, or did you use the link you found here?

Out of curiosity, were you emailed the registration link by Member Services, or did you use the link you found here?
I was, yea and I used that link. I tried on three different devices too (had each of them going in the queue)

OK. That should mean that your reservation / membership is eligible. You could always try chatting / calling Member Services, although they are probably inundated right now.
haha I called frantically and the person on the other line met my level of crisis mode. she yelled "I'll see what I can do!" and the hold music began as her voice trailed off... I felt like it was an action movie.... now on hold

haha I called frantically and the person on the other line met my level of crisis mode. she yelled "I'll see what I can do!" and the hold music began as her voice trailed off... I felt like it was an action movie.... now on hold
May the Force be with you! Here's hoping they figure it out!

They were able to add us! However, they said they wouldn't be able to send us a confirmation email until after general registration... so.... finger crossed haha

Thats good! Glitches are still happening I guess unfortunately.

They were able to add us! However, they said they wouldn't be able to send us a confirmation email until after general registration... so.... finger crossed haha
Nice! My guess is that they took a spot from the general pool, not today's early pool.

Just clicked on the Moonlight Magic registration link on the DVC website and it took me right to the page to enter my info … didn’t go thru with the process but it might not be ‘sold out’ yet for those still looking for MM@AK Feb 27 tickets

Is there any downside to adding people to my reservation that I’m not sure will be able to go? Ie can you show up with fewer people than on your reservation?

That said, I wouldn’t want to take up spots that others could use.

Is there any downside to adding people to my reservation that I’m not sure will be able to go? Ie can you show up with fewer people than on your reservation?
Yes, you can check in for the event with fewer people than what you registered for. They will not give you the extra snack vouchers if you do have less people at check in.

I’m sure this is already common knowledge but having windows open on different devices can help. Although I do ALL the leg work by husband ALWAYS gets a lower number in the queue than me !

I’m hoping to get general registration for Epcot on March 1 just for the 2 of us. Flying in from the UK for a belated milestone birthday for DH. We lost dear Father in law suddenly so it’s time for something a bit happier.

Have the best time everyone ! 💜

Although I do ALL the leg work by husband ALWAYS gets a lower number in the queue than me !
Lol yes, like clockwork here too.

usually, the monster of a desktop that is lightening fast is the winner. Not this go-round, got one of the highest numbers. guess it is random as they state.

Yesterday, it was my phone that had lowest number, was in 200’s. It glitched and went “poof” before it finalized in middle of process. My heart dropped.

Had another that was in 500’s originally on the mr’s phone, went thru flawlessly, phew.

Lol yes, like clockwork here too.

usually, the monster of a desktop that is lightening fast is the winner. Not this go-round, got one of the highest numbers. guess it is random as they state.

Yesterday, it was my phone that had lowest number, was in 200’s. It glitched and went “poof” before it finalized in middle of process. My heart dropped.

Had another that was in 500’s originally on the mr’s phone, went thru flawlessly, phew.
Oh phew !!! I’m so glad your backup came through for you 🙏🏽

I really can’t wait to have some sunshine and fun !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter