MM AK registration link

Just remember to share your queue, you need to click on the bottom of the page that says "What is this?" then copy the link that says "Back to queue" and share that link. If you just copy/paste the URL, it is generic in nature and will put the person at the back of the queue.

Or if you have a queue ID like the one @keishashadow just shared, you could use the following format to use that queue ID:

https://eventswithdisney.queue-it.net/?c=eventswithdisney&e=dvcmmdakprereg227423&q=<insert queue ID here without the brackets>

its saying my member number is incorrect or the fields don't match and neither is true... anyone get this ever and have a solution?

Will we get an email confirmation? I haven't been to a MM event in years and can't remember what we need to enter the park.
Thanks

Just remember to share your queue, you need to click on the bottom of the page that says "What is this?" then copy the link that says "Back to queue" and share that link. If you just copy/paste the URL, it is generic in nature and will put the person at the back of the queue.

Or if you have a queue ID like the one @keishashadow just shared, you could use the following format to use that queue ID:

https://eventswithdisney.queue-it.net/?c=eventswithdisney&e=dvcmmdakprereg227423&q=<insert queue ID here without the brackets>
Thanks for this, did not know that!

Will we get an email confirmation? I haven't been to a MM event in years and can't remember what we need to enter the park.
Thanks

Your Magicband (or associated ticket) and possibly a photo ID should be all you need. No email confirmation is needed, but I did receive an email confirmation immediately after completing my MM registration.

Thanks
I got an email after about 5 minutes but it was in my spam folder!! I was a little worried because my page went to Stitch after I was confirmed and I was afraid I had no way to prove it!

Thanks
You should get an email confirmation. DVC will setup a check in location outside of the park on the day of. There they will issue the event wristbands and hand out the snack coupons and event map.

its saying my member number is incorrect or the fields don't match and neither is true... anyone get this ever and have a solution?

Do you have more than 1 member ID? If you have more than 1 Use Year, you want to use the Member ID associated with the points you're using for your reservation.

I was 856 in line. I was able to reserve a party of 2 for April 23 within 10 minutes. My confirmation email was time stamped 11:11, so it was a pretty quick turnaround.

After never having MM line up with a trip, we have now been to MM on three of our last four trips. (July 2022, May 2023, April 2024)

I'm going to play the lottery tonight! 🤣

Do you have more than 1 member ID? If you have more than 1 Use Year, you want to use the Member ID associated with the points you're using for your reservation.
I do have two numbers... I'm using the correct one and even tried using the wrong one just to see and it said that that number is ineligible

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter