Mississippi meet up

:goodvibes Thought you would never ask....sure!!! Might make for an interesting ride back home, ole.

Well we will make sure you are ok before you leave.

;) That is mighty brave of you :rotfl: Eyor 44 says that the date works for her of 12/1. I say it is a go if others agree.

For some reason Keep get text telling this page has updates, but I can't seem to see them in the app. will somebody please inbox me.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

mjperry said:
For some reason Keep get text telling this page has updates, but I can't seem to see them in the app. will somebody please inbox me.

I had the same thing happen to me, then the notification email disappeared.

Seems like the problem was with the Dis app after i logged out and logged in it seems to now work.

Spoke to soon, seems like the update alerts are only faux messages.

So what dates are good?

Ok still getting the phantom updates.

:) Got back this afternoon. I vote for the first weekend in Dec?? Anybody...Bueller?...Bueller?.

::yes:: That's it then. We will do it 12/1-6 p.m. in Hattiesburg on Hardy Street or elsewhere for Mexican food

Who second's or third's this vote???

Mexican sounds good, how meany people do we have?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter