Mississippi meet up

mjperry

One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of
Would anyone in Mississippi like to have a Dis Meet up?

:lmao: MJ you can count me in...big time...from P'Goula. I am also going to send this to Saintstickets, a Disser in Petal. I will also send to other Gulf Coast Dissers I know.....time to partay!!! and talk some Disney!!!!

:) Ok I have sent a PM to a few folks and also email to some local Dissers here...any idea when this would take place. Todd and I are headed to WDW 10/26-11/2.

:) I don't mind driving to H'burg. We have had meets at pizza places, McAllister's, local seafood place, my house .... I alsd have a Disser friend who runs and owns a bakery in D'Iberville....she offered her place by email....so I would have to check with her. My parents live just off 49 in Saucier, 10 miles north of Gulfport...so I could get back from H'burg and stay with them.

Me, Me, Me!!!!!!! I'm in. I miss you guys and would love to share my recent adventures on the high seas with Mickey and gang.
I'm in Picayune but willing to drive.

:) H'burg is fine with me. If anyone on the Coast wants to ride with me just send me a PM. I do not mind driving my car. MJ when do yu want to have this little Shin-dig? and Where?? Can you suggest a place? Woohoo looking forward to meeting more Dis peeps!!:cool1:

I can do 10/13 or 10/20 if Saturday is good for everyone. What about 6 p.m. ? I am open in November too. I can talk about my trip 10/26-11/2.:thumbsup2

10/20/12 there is a home football game for USM so it might be crowded (that is if they start playing better!)

I would love to meet other Dis from MS. If anyone is going to the World next year. 12/7 - 12/14, 2013 Look me up. I will be staying at AOA.

:) How about we meet at a McAllister's in Hattiesburg. We can get a couple of tables in back and visit. I can do it most weekends in Nov also. Say around 6 p.m. on a Sat night.

I would be happy to have others ride with me. We could maybe meet somewhere on 49 in Gulfport. I do not mind driving and have enough room for four comfortably--five if you like your neighbor.

Ok I have come up with place and time....when folks?

The 17th is out for me. I can do the 3rd, but would be late, coming from Picayune. 10th or 24th works for me. 24th is Thanksgiving weekend and Hattiesburg may be crazy with shoppers. November 10th?

November 10/11th is not ideal for me. We have family in town from out of town and will go to the Saints game on the 11th. Other than that, just about anytime will be great. To quote a member of the Blue Collar Comedy group, "Let's get er done!" :rotfl2:

Hattiesburg will be crazy with shoppers for sure, but if we stay away from them maybe we will be ok.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts