Missing FP+ any penalty?

kizzle

Mouseketeer
What if you book FP+ for a date, then never turned up to that park and never used the FP+

Is there a penalty for this?

For example if I make ADR and not show up my credit card is charged $10 a head

Nothing will happen. We have done this before, for one reason or another. No worries :-)

If you don't show up for one they take away one FP from a following day. Just kidding lol

Nothing happens. You're not held to showing up for any of your FP's. However if you know you won't make it to any of your FP's, nice thing to do is to go ahead and cancel it so it puts it back in the system for others to try to get.

Or if you get to a ride and notice you don't need to use a FP for it, you can go on and quickly change it for a different ride

Cool cool cheers for the replies, I was gonna make some FP+ 'just in case' I turn up but I don't think I will for this day and don't really want my Disney app to be full with over information

I leave it, worst case I just have to que up or try grab some on the day haha

thanks for this info. We have a day planned at Typhoon Lagoon for mid November but planned to make FP+ for MK that day in case the weather was not warm enough for a water park. Would know the night before or morning of where we will be and will cancel FP+ if not going to use.

Cool cool cheers for the replies, I was gonna make some FP+ 'just in case' I turn up but I don't think I will for this day and don't really want my Disney app to be full with over information

I leave it, worst case I just have to que up or try grab some on the day haha
You really should book your "just in case" FPs. :) And, if you forget to Cancel them, the Standby line will move a little faster.

And if you're late and there's availability and you have no other FP+ conflicts, MDE will keep re-assigning you to a slightly later and later FP+ window. I'm not sure how long MDE does that before giving up.

Mickey Mouse ties you to a chair and goes all Reservoir Dogs on you. Ha! Kidding.

Or am I?.......:teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter