~Misfits Unite!~

I love Enchanted, and Say Anything! John Cusack =:love: Nice to meet you Emily!

I am in Los Angeles, but I surf all the time at Hunnington Beach.
Surfing is way harder than skimming, and you will probably look like a newb, I know I did in front of all of the hot guys. :rotfl:

oh shnap!!! im from irvine. lol. i skim the wedge at newport...but fer sher ima go to HB this summer to surf. lol north side HAS no blackball. :woohoo:

He is!!!!! I'm jealous of pam.

Sometimes I wish I could jump into my TV and be Pam...*sigh* Did you see the season finale? When Jim came out crying, I cried a little too.
I'd die if I met any of the cast...they're some of my heroes...I know I'm a loser XD

Hey there people :]
I'm Emily, I'm 14, and I'll be a high school sophomore in the fall.
I love to write and read, and I find everything funny.
My favorite band is The Beatles. They're pretty much all I listen to.
My favorite book ever is The Outsiders. I'm on my 5th time reading it. Sometimes I wish the greasers were real; I'd totally hang with them.
My favorite TV shows are The Office, That 70s Show, Scrubs (RIP:sad1:), Freaks and Geeks, and Friends.
Some of my favorite movies are The Notebook, The Wedding Singer, Pretty In Pink, The Outsiders, The Breakfast Club, Enchanted, Across The Universe (yes, I watched it the other day and liked it...a lot more than I thought I would), and Say Anything.
I have a strange thing for British accents. I find them extremely hot. I also love guys who can sing. If a guy can make me laugh, I'll pretty much love him forever.
John Krasinski is my dream guy...yeah, I love me some Jim Halpert :D

Yay another Emily! Haha. I'm Emily, too :D
Also - John Krasinski=:love: :cloud9: :lovestruc , as is The Office.

Sometimes I wish I could jump into my TV and be Pam...*sigh* Did you see the season finale? When Jim came out crying, I cried a little too.
I'd die if I met any of the cast...they're some of my heroes...I know I'm a loser XD

I know you weren't exactly talking to me, but YES OMG. I literally screamed in delight at that episode. Not to mention laughing at the whole Michael & Holly reunion and just Dwight in general :rotfl:

seriously...you dont need lessons. they'll all tell you the same thing. bend your knees...keep your back straight...weight on back foot when you're about ready for the jump then pop and shift to center...blah blah blah. start small then slowly jump bigger ramps. 1 whole day of doing that and you're good to go. just get some air and you pretty much have it down.

once you land a 180...thats when the fun part begins. you'll be doing 720s in no time. :thumbsup2

Thanks for the advice. Now if I can remember that in 5 months when I can board again I'll def try it out. I just to figure skate so the body rotation and that deal isn't worrying me too. I'm more freaked out someof the accidents I've seen at the place I go. The park is built into two runs and I normal ride those, avoiding the features. I've seen some nasty falls where the mobile has to come out to ride them back...:scared1: scares me a little...but I've gotta try it out. Looks amazing. Plus I miss the flying sensation of jumping when I skated...

yeh that and skateboarding, but im afraid i might break boo rofllllll

naah...you'll be fine boo. i got yo back. :thumbsup2

Thanks for the advice. Now if I can remember that in 5 months when I can board again I'll def try it out. I just to figure skate so the body rotation and that deal isn't worrying me too. I'm more freaked out someof the accidents I've seen at the place I go. The park is built into two runs and I normal ride those, avoiding the features. I've seen some nasty falls where the mobile has to come out to ride them back...:scared1: scares me a little...but I've gotta try it out. Looks amazing. Plus I miss the flying sensation of jumping when I skated...

oh ya...you def gonna get hurt. but its worth it tho

Hey there people :]
I'm Emily, I'm 14, and I'll be a high school sophomore in the fall.
I love to write and read, and I find everything funny.
My favorite band is The Beatles. They're pretty much all I listen to.
My favorite book ever is The Outsiders. I'm on my 5th time reading it. Sometimes I wish the greasers were real; I'd totally hang with them.
My favorite TV shows are The Office, That 70s Show, Scrubs (RIP:sad1:), Freaks and Geeks, and Friends.
Some of my favorite movies are The Notebook, The Wedding Singer, Pretty In Pink, The Outsiders, The Breakfast Club, Enchanted, Across The Universe (yes, I watched it the other day and liked it...a lot more than I thought I would), and Say Anything.
I have a strange thing for British accents. I find them extremely hot. I also love guys who can sing. If a guy can make me laugh, I'll pretty much love him forever.
John Krasinski is my dream guy...yeah, I love me some Jim Halpert :D

Hey I'm Ellie :-)
I'm also 14 but I'm 15 next week xD
My fave band is The Script <3
But The Beatles are cool, too xD And I come from where they come from haha ;)
My fave TV shows are Smallville, Ugly Betty, Friends and Scrubs :-)
Haha you'd like my accent then lol
And obvioulsy I love Disney <3

If a guy can make me laugh, I'll love him forever...I'm quite the pushover when it comes to that.

:)
hahaha join the club!!! My current bf is drop-dead hilarious so I'm pretty content right noww. Any guy with a sense of humor...that's just hooot. lol.
:rotfl:

hello, how is everyonee? :rolleyes1

That was an awesome season finale...yay...gotta love dwight...but more importantly jim!

ughh just waiting for this guy to answer my chat on facebook :/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter