~Misfits Unite!~

Also, andy.b, what is "Freshman Kill Day?" Never heard of it, but maybe I don't want to know... :scared1:

Yes, what is Freshman kill day?
Really?
It was just a day that upperclassmen would do mean stuff to freshmen, but it was all just talk to get people freaked out, nothing happened. Uh oh, I hope I didn't get you worried about that.

Also, hey Rachel, I'm Andy. Nice meeting you.:)

Really?
It was just a day that upperclassmen would do mean stuff to freshmen, but it was all just talk to get people freaked out, nothing happened. Uh oh, I hope I didn't get you worried about that.

I've never had that either.
Although I guess I should be thankful.
But actually, a few days after starting, [I was still a little disoriented--I was still taking wrong turns in corridors & getting lost], a senior gave me the wrong directions [on purpose :P blechh], and I ended up being like 7 minutes late :sad2:
Has that happened to anyone else??

And hey, Andy, haven't seen you here before. I'm Kat. Nice to meet ya. :)

there was a freshman kill week at our college. theyd throw us eggs, shaving cream, and whatnot, but i dont look like a freshman so i never got caught. xD

And hey, Andy, haven't seen you here before. I'm Kat. Nice to meet ya. :)
Hey Kat, nice meeting you!
there was a freshman kill week at our college. theyd throw us eggs, shaving cream, and whatnot, but i dont look like a freshman so i never got caught. xD
Whooaaa, if someone threw eggs at me I would probably bust their face. But then I'd probably get a ticket...whatevs.

Hey Kat, nice meeting you!

Whooaaa, if someone threw eggs at me I would probably bust their face. But then I'd probably get a ticket...whatevs.

haha thats how it is here unfortunately, u cant ask anyone for directions or ull get singled out, anywayz im so glad imma be a sophomore haha im sooooo lucky, some girls had gunk all over their hair lol

Hi Lily and Rachel! I'm Elin.
Rachel - I think the only time i was stuffed into a locker was grades 6th-9th, this was only because my friends dared me to see if i could fit...sadly i could.haha. Other then that it never happens!

Rawr, this laptop is extra slow. I think we should start deleting some things off of this... Like all the photos my sisters have taken of themselves, and never show to anyone.

Hi Lily and Rachel! I'm Elin.
Rachel - I think the only time i was stuffed into a locker was grades 6th-9th, this was only because my friends dared me to see if i could fit...sadly i could.haha. Other then that it never happens!
Hi!!
It's a pleasure to meet you :D

You guys are all so awesome! My main concern right now is getting lost at my high school... they're HUGE :scared1: Tell me: do people really get stuffed in lockers, trashcans, etc? Idk why I'm worried about that but...

My sister is a sophomore this year and has told my nothing about anything. I'm not that worried about my teachers becasue I have met most of them and they're all awesome! :goodvibes

I'm a total nerd. Proud to admit it, too. :thumbsup2 People always look at me weird when I tell them I can't wait for school to start because I love school. :upsidedow

Thanks for everything! You rock! Misfits Unite! :cool1:
I thought I would get lost too! Nobody at my school, was mean to the freshman. We have a group called Link Crew that helps the freshman on the first day of school. Haha, I love school too, because of all of my friends :]
Really?

Trust me they don't :} It will be fine! :)

It's nice to meet you, Andy and Elin! :goodvibes

I'm happy to hear Frashman Kill Day is pretty much fake... And I'll be sure not to ask Seniors I don't know for directions! :laughing:

Sorry I didn't reply sooner; I was at math and science camp this morning!! WOOOHOOOO! (TOLD you I was a nerd! :thumbsup2) Thanks everyone for your speedy replies!

Rach :upsidedow

Ello new misfits
I'm Ellie
I'm 14 ~ 15 in 3 days :teeth:
I'm from England
I love The Script <33333
I take waaaaay too many pictures
I'm always texting ;P
And my fave shows are Smallville, Ugly Betty, Friends, Scrubs and others as well lol xD

Hey ya'll!
Nice to meet all you new misfits that joined on while I was gone on some college visits and couldn't get on here. :upsidedow

Rachel...don't be scared about high school. 99% of the things that are rumored to happen to freshman by the upperclassman never happen, at least at my school. Don't worry too much. Just have fun! High school will be some of the best (and worst) times of your life. Enjoy it. It will fly by. It seems like yesterday that I was a freshman and now I'm a senior ready to graduate and get on to college. :cool1: :)

on another note...AHHH!! Tonight is a concert I've been waiting for 4 months: Paramore and No Doubt! I'm so excited! :banana: :banana: Just thought I'd share that with ya'll...;)

That is so cool! I have never been to a concert. I know I am 17 for gosh sakes :d

Hahah don't worry about. Lots of my friends have never been to concerts. I'm just a huge concert person. I went to my first official concert right before freshman year started (3 years ago...wow) (Counting Crows and Goo Goo Dolls) and really haven't stopped since. I fell in love with the atmosphere and rush of concerts, singing along with your favorite band and everyone else there. Nothing like it. :) It's something I'd say every one should try to do before they die. To me, its one of the best feelings in the world.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!