Minnie's Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Vine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted first ;)
I have one on 12/16 @ 4:25 pm for 4 ppl, without F!

I'll coordinate with whoever PMs me first:)

I'd also recommend following the December cancellation thread if you aren't already. Cancellations for Minnie have occasionally popped up there.

Anybody with an extra reservation between 12/14-12/18?!!!!????

Does anyone have an extra reservation between 12/13-12/19??? Please and thank you in advance..how did I miss this:( She is my favorite!!! Your help and courtesy is sooo appreciated!!!
If you don't need the Fantasmic Package just search for regular Dinner Reservations at Hollywood & Vine for your dates. There are regular dinner times that availability pops up for that aren't listed under the Minnie Holiday Dine. The characters are supposed to be available throughout the dinner hours whether you book the Fantasmic Package or not. Later dinner times don't show under Minnie that aren't within the Fantasmic Package time frame.

I'd also recommend following the December cancellation thread if you aren't already. Cancellations for Minnie have occasionally popped up there.

Hi JenK0108 I would love to have your 12/16 @ 4:25pm for 4ppl, without F! I don't know how to PMs on here just on facebook..sorry..If its gone I understand:)

Sorry, transferred to the first poster:(. Good luck finding what you need!

How do I PM someone one on here for the next one hopefully I can get too? I've looked all around no luck..sorry if this is in the wrong spot..

I'm going to be giving away a reservation on December 7th at 5pm for 3 people with the Fantasmic! package if anyone would like it. I have absolutely no idea how to transfer it to someone, perhaps someone can help me there. Whoever posts on the thread or PMs me first can have it.

HOORAY!

I tried and tried, but wasn't able to book this. The closest I could get was a regular H&V dinner reservation at 7:10 on December 23rd. I figured that if they possibly seated us a little early, we might get to see one or two characters in the their holiday costumes. If nothing else, we'd be able to see them through the windows.

I just looked at MyDisneyExperience, and the reservation now reads "Minnie's Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Dine Dinner!" They must have expanded the hours past 7:00 pm.

This makes me so happy.

I'm going to be giving away a reservation on December 7th at 5pm for 3 people with the Fantasmic! package if anyone would like it. I have absolutely no idea how to transfer it to someone, perhaps someone can help me there. Whoever posts on the thread or PMs me first can have it.

I am not on the know about this either?! I think we just coordinate what time you will cancel it and I will be logged in and hope to search and find it. Going to see if the PM I sent you went through! Hope it works thank you

HOORAY!

I tried and tried, but wasn't able to book this. The closest I could get was a regular H&V dinner reservation at 7:10 on December 23rd. I figured that if they possibly seated us a little early, we might get to see one or two characters in the their holiday costumes. If nothing else, we'd be able to see them through the windows.

I just looked at MyDisneyExperience, and the reservation now reads "Minnie's Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Dine Dinner!" They must have expanded the hours past 7:00 pm.

This makes me so happy.
Any dinner reservation scheduled at H&V during these dates will be the Holiday Dine. You were always fine, just now they've officially changed the name to match :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter