Minnie's Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Vine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok - so the for the new seatings that were released, I understand they are all not Fantasmic packages, but with dining times around 7:10 and 7:30, we wouldn't even be able to do a F! on our own, right, if shows are at 7 and 8:30. Would they ever add a 3rd show this time of year, or is that just during busier times?
What night ate you going? I haven't seen second shows added for any of the Decenber nights yet, and can't recall a situation when there's been a 3rd. I suspect that with the addition of later seatings that park hours will be extended, and later F! added as well.

Sorry I misspoke... I thought that the night I was looking at had a 7 and 8:30 show, but one night we are going has a 7 and the other night has an 8:30 show. They aren't on the same evening, sorry!

What night ate you going? I haven't seen second shows added for any of the Decenber nights yet, and can't recall a situation when there's been a 3rd. I suspect that with the addition of later seatings that park hours will be extended, and later F! added as well.
On touring plans they show that on the 24th, (the day I am concerned with my too full plans) that by the time Disney finished tweaking the schedule HS ended up opening at 8am - 10pm with EMH being from 10pm-12am! It also has that they scheduled 3 Fantasmic! (Faints) 6pm, 8pm, amd 10pm. So presently, using what is actually posted now. 8:30pm F! And EMH from 8-10pm. I have ADR for Minnie's dine with F! Package at 4:15pm and the Dessert Party with check in starting at 6pm and party running 7pm-8:30pm. If Disney does what it did last year, it would mean my F! Package would end up being for a 6pm F! Which would actually be better as we could actually pull off Minnies, then F! And check in for Dessert by 7pm. My mom would grumble because she wanted to be atthe lights at 6 when they light but sorry Mom lol. If they don't add 6pm one, I figure I will have to toss my F! Dinner passes in the trash and hope they add a 10pm. That, or leave a party we paid over $400 after only 45 minutes to make it to F!
Confused yet? Lord knows I am! Anyways, looking at last years schedule for all the parks during Christmas week alot of people are going to find their plans all out of whack when Disney tweaks in November the schedule.

On touring plans they show that on the 24th, (the day I am concerned with my too full plans) that by the time Disney finished tweaking the schedule HS ended up opening at 8am - 10pm with EMH being from 10pm-12am! It also has that they scheduled 3 Fantasmic! (Faints) 6pm, 8pm, amd 10pm. So presently, using what is actually posted now. 8:30pm F! And EMH from 8-10pm. I have ADR for Minnie's dine with F! Package at 4:15pm and the Dessert Party with check in starting at 6pm and party running 7pm-8:30pm. If Disney does what it did last year, it would mean my F! Package would end up being for a 6pm F! Which would actually be better as we could actually pull off Minnies, then F! And check in for Dessert by 7pm. My mom would grumble because she wanted to be atthe lights at 6 when they light but sorry Mom lol. If they don't add 6pm one, I figure I will have to toss my F! Dinner passes in the trash and hope they add a 10pm. That, or leave a party we paid over $400 after only 45 minutes to make it to F!
Confused yet? Lord knows I am! Anyways, looking at last years schedule for all the parks during Christmas week alot of people are going to find their plans all out of whack when Disney tweaks in November the schedule.
Wow! Three F!s!!!

I am there early December and suspect my plans will be all screwed up once park hours change, so I feel your pain! All those pre-park ADRs booked 180 days in advance....all for naught!!

Wow! Three F!s!!!

I am there early December and suspect my plans will be all screwed up once park hours change, so I feel your pain! All those pre-park ADRs booked 180 days in advance....all for naught!!
Thát is the main reason I did not book a single breakfast for our Christmas trip and we have deluxe dining plan lol. I went for 11:05 lunchs two of the days figuring that would let us just grab snack or quick breakfast at the resort food court to tide us until lunch since I honestly have no clue if parks will open at 7,8, or 9am. That and my DH and DD15 will no way get up at 5am to make a 7am rope drop. My DH keeps saying 5am is NOT a vacation! My mom keeps saying we can take the other DD and my Dad and just leave the others, but I have told her not on the first day in MK.

I just booked for Nov 7 at 530. My ADR is just for Hollywood and Vine with no mention of the Minnie dinner. I sure hope they didn't decide to push the opening back and I just have a regular dinner there without the Christmas characters. On Disney's website it still says it starts the 7th.

I just booked for Nov 7 at 530. My ADR is just for Hollywood and Vine with no mention of the Minnie dinner. I sure hope they didn't decide to push the opening back and I just have a regular dinner there without the Christmas characters. On Disney's website it still says it starts the 7th.

If you look under your MDE it will say minnie

I was wondering if this event will allow Tables in Wonderland discount? I am only booked for dinner not the Fantasmic Package. Thanks!

I was wondering if this event will allow Tables in Wonderland discount? I am only booked for dinner not the Fantasmic Package. Thanks!
If it's like the SWW meal, no TIW, but they did accept the Disney VISA discount.

If it's like the SWW meal, no TIW, but they did accept the Disney VISA discount.

I didn't know they took a Disney Visa discount for meals. My sister has the regular credit card and I have the debit do they take both? 10%? that would be awesome.

I didn't know they took a Disney Visa discount for meals. My sister has the regular credit card and I have the debit do they take both? 10%? that would be awesome.
I'd be surprised if you can combine discounts?

Oops I didn't mean both actually I didn't even think of that. I was more wondering if I should pay or she should sorry.
Sorry, I misunderstood! :)

I know the credit is 10%, not sure about debit. If you credit the "park benefits" spot on the website it should confirm.

Sorry, I misunderstood! :)

I know the credit is 10%, not sure about debit. If you credit the "park benefits" spot on the website it should confirm.
Thank you so much I am going to do just that I have been worrying with this new AP stuff I have to switch gears. I appreciate it.

Thank you so much I am going to do just that I have been worrying with this new AP stuff I have to switch gears. I appreciate it.
We just purchased an AP, so right there with you!

There are other places the Disney VISA discount is accepted as well, though I haven't cross-referenced it with the TIW list yet. But all participating restaurants are on the Chase website.

I
We just purchased an AP, so right there with you!
I have AP's all over the place what a nightmare. So much easier when the kids were little and I did all the planning and buying.

There is a table on a another website don't know if I can post it. The Disney Visa website says the discount does not include holiday buffets so I wonder if it would be considered that.

I

I have AP's all over the place what a nightmare. So much easier when the kids were little and I did all the planning and buying.

There is a table on a another website don't know if I can post it. The Disney Visa website says the discount does not include holiday buffets so I wonder if it would be considered that.
I would assume that's referring to thanksgiving/Christmas meals?? But who knows???

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!