Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party Central 2004!!!!!! =0)

I just want to say Thanks! to all of you who have already attended and are posting your experiences. This gets us soooo excited for our MNSSHP on the 14th. Thanks again to you all and keep the reports coming!

Originally posted by Cendrillon
I was especially interested in the details about the types of treats they are handing out and the special things to see that evening. Can anyone who has gone give more details about where the treat stations are and what they were giving out?

There were no treat stations in Fantasyland at all. The most in one area were in Tomorrowland and Adventureland. Since everyone gets herded to Tomorrowland before 7 PM, those treat lines are long early on but if you head to the other side of the park, the lines were non existant. Several of the lines also included character greetings so for those of us who were just trick-or-treating, they weren't worth waiting in as we just wanted candy.

PJ

I just posted some pictures from this year's party and parade to a new thread. For anyone interested.

Also Toontown usually has the best trick-or-treating. However, you really need to go later in the night if you want to avoid lines. While the lines do move quickly. You could spend all night just waiting in each one. We did all the stops in Toontown in 15 minutes after 11:30pm-- by then they were giving handfuls of candy. We didn't see any cookies anywhere. The candy was a huge variety-- everything from candy bars, to hard candy, sweet tarts, laffy taffy, and hershey kisses.

Here is DS w/ his candy loot---

MNSSHP 10/1/04:

Originally posted by poohj80
The MNSSHP shirts are kind of a denim blue for adults and neon green for kids. They have a big ghost outlined in black spanning across the shirt wearing Mickey ears. In the bottom left corner is a picture of Mickey, Goofy, Pluto, and Donald trick-or-treating. The back has a small MNSSHP logo at the top center.

I'm trying to picture "denim blue." Is it truly a look of denim, or is it a solid color of blue? There are so many shades of "denim" out there that I have no idea which end of the spectrum to expect. Should I go to my daughter's Crayola box and find "denim blue?" Will this be similar to the color you're talking about?

:o I know it's such a silly/picky sort of thing, but I'm so looking forward to these shirts. We still wear ours from 2002!::yes::

Are there any Nightmare Before Xmas characters out and about?
Also wondering if there was more merchandise from the film this time of year. I and my wife will be attending on the 20th dressed as Jack and Sally. :crazy:

Thanks soooo much for all the MNSSHP information!! Two questions for you experts!!

What did you do with your trick-or-treating bags when you went on rides? Also, are there any halloween shows to see (other than the parade and fireworks)? Thanks for any info!!!

Originally posted by Mister Skellington
Are there any Nightmare Before Xmas characters out and about?
Also wondering if there was more merchandise from the film this time of year. I and my wife will be attending on the 20th dressed as Jack and Sally. :crazy:

I didn't see any of the characters but there is tons of merchandise out in the perks not just during the party.

PJ

Originally posted by CJK
Thanks soooo much for all the MNSSHP information!! Two questions for you experts!!

What did you do with your trick-or-treating bags when you went on rides? Also, are there any halloween shows to see (other than the parade and fireworks)? Thanks for any info!!!

There was storytelling throughout the park but the shows like Cinderella's Celebration was the same as during the day from what I could tell.

Originally posted by DznyDreams
I'm trying to picture "denim blue." Is it truly a look of denim, or is it a solid color of blue?

Think of it as a faded blue is best I can describe. I'll try to post a pic of the shirt tonight. We're still catching up after being away so haven't had a chance to get any pix off the digital camera yet.

PJ

So it sounds like you can get in after 4:00 no problem even if you don't have a PS. :) That's awesome. I made a PS for Crystal Palace but would rather just snack the night away. If anyone does have a problem, please let us know.princess:

10 days to go - I can't wait. I need some warm sunshine!:sunny:

Originally posted by Josh's Mom
So it sounds like you can get in after 4:00 no problem even if you don't have a PS. :) That's awesome. I made a PS for Crystal Palace but would rather just snack the night away.

josh's mom -
when are you going to the party? we're going on the 14th - party of 6 and would like ps for cp - they're booked except for 4:05

if you cancel, let me know! thanks!

:( Sorry - we are going the 17th. When I called last week they still had alot of openings.

10 days - yahoo:Pinkbounc

I scanned the map into my computer since everyone had so many ?'s. If you want me to e-mail it to you just e-mail me:

wdw4me@earthlink.net

I also made an online album if you do not want to give out your e-mail. It is <a href="http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=3248285093">here</a>. Use mnsshp as member and 2004 as password.

If you want to see a larger version click on the image and then click on "View original size".

Thanks for the map!!! So excited we'll be there on the 12th..Saratoga Springs here we come!! :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

Originally posted by zen1
It won't let me look at your pictures, it asks me for a password. :(

Sorry, I was thinking most folks would have a yahoo password. If not, drop me a PM or an email with your email address and I'll send them to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter