Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party Central 2004!!!!!! =0)

Originally posted by Alysa
Anyone know what nights are still available for this?! Anything between the 17th and the 21st? Also, anyone taking a toddler who has had a long nap that day? Or is that just insane?

Only Halloween night is sold out so far so you take your pick.

I've taken toddlers with and without a nap and we still had a great time.

I have a question - maybe it's been answered somewhere in this post but I don't remember seeing it ....

When do you dress up for MNSSHP? Do you do it before you arrive at the park or after you are there?

We're going to arrive at 4pm and have a PS for CP at 5:45. Should I bring the costumes and change at dinnertime? They are really easy for us to pull on over our regular clothes. I'm afraid I'll feel like a dork arriving at 4 with them on and of course I don't really want the kids getting them dirty during dinner.

Originally posted by RamseyTrio
I have a question - maybe it's been answered somewhere in this post but I don't remember seeing it ....

When do you dress up for MNSSHP? Do you do it before you arrive at the park or after you are there?

We're going to arrive at 4pm and have a PS for CP at 5:45. Should I bring the costumes and change at dinnertime? They are really easy for us to pull on over our regular clothes. I'm afraid I'll feel like a dork arriving at 4 with them on and of course I don't really want the kids getting them dirty during dinner.

yes, i have wondered the same question myself.
i am not doing a costume but an orange tshirt that says costume (in black ink) on the front. don't want to wear it when i eat.............i'm a slob and i'm all grown up but still spill a lot.

We dressed up at the hotel and ate dinner at the CP in costume. We weren't alone; plenty of people were in costumes.

Will we be able to get in around 5pm with just MNSSHP ticket?
Last year and in the last few years you have been able to enter MK at 4pm or later w/ just a MNSSHP ticket.

Is there trick or treating on the 31st anywhere else other than the M.K.? Like the resorts or DTD.Thanks

Usually the Boardwalk and DTD have trick or treating. Others camping in Fort Wilderness have also mentioned the campers there do some trick-or-treating.

Originally posted by kilee
Last year and in the last few years you have been able to enter MK at 4pm or later w/ just a MNSSHP ticket.

Thanks for this info - I was just going to search for it - we are going on the 29th and was wondering!!

Do past party goers confirm this is the case?

thank you!!
annette

We're going to be going this Friday 10/1 and I'll be hopefully giving a full report from the Dolphin the next morning.

How ealrly can you get into the MK with your MNSSHP tickets without MK admission? My BIL and SIL have decided to join us at the last minute and I can't get them added to our PS at Liberty Tree Tavern. They want to know how early they'll be admitted to the party without having to purchase admission to MK. They were thinking of getting there around 5-6pm. Will they be turned away?

scanne on what date are you going to LTT. the reason i asked is i know of a cancellation that will happen soon.

I guess as long as the parks are open the early MNSSHP events will still be on? (I'm talking about the recent hurricane.)

Thanks for the welcome guys!

We have tickets for the mnsshp on Friday October 6th. My oldest ds (10) is dressing up like "Chipper Jones of the Atlanta Braves", DD (6) is going to be "Minnie Mouse" , youngest DS (3) is going to be "Batman" , DH & I will wear our "Mummy & Deady" t-shirts!
We just can't wait!!!!!!

NCMOM:earsgirl:

Hi NCMom,
Go Braves! Do you mean Friday Oct. 8? pirate: If so, we'll be there as well! DS-7 is Sorcerer Mickey; DS-5 is Peter Pan. I will be picking up a mnnshp t-shirt as soon as I can find one!

:cool:
Janie

Yes...dumb me...I mean Oct. 8th!!! Where are you staying? We are in the POP Century Resort! My whole family is going. 8 adults and 8 children ranging in age from 14 ("the adults are such losers!") to 15 months ("Mine! Mine! Mine!") LOL LOL
Seriously, we are sooo excited! I haven't ever been to WDW when I wasn't preggers or pumping my breast milk!!! LOL
I am so ready to ride anything and not just hold packages and pocketbooks!!! HEE HEE!
GO BRAVES!!!!!! My oldest DS wanted to know if we'd be back home in time to see the BRAVOS in the NLCS games! Like they don't have tv at Disney and like we are staying for 2 weeks!

NCMOM

Hello... My DD is in the college program and is working as a travel planner, if you know what day you want to go I can call her to make sure it's still open..But so far she said just Halloween is booked..HAve Fun!! We'll be there on the 12th :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

Originally posted by NCMomx3
Thanks for the welcome guys!

We have tickets for the mnsshp on Friday October 6th. My oldest ds (10) is dressing up like "Chipper Jones of the Atlanta Braves", DD (6) is going to be "Minnie Mouse" , youngest DS (3) is going to be "Batman" , DH & I will wear our "Mummy & Deady" t-shirts!
We just can't wait!!!!!!

NCMOM:earsgirl:

We'll be there October 8th too :) My daughter I think is going to be Jasmine and my son will pick something out the day before at the stores when we announce we are going :) They won't know until the 6th or 7th and we planned on going to the Disney store and letting them pick out their costume to celebrate :)

I'll be in my glow in the dark Simpsons shirt with flashing disney button and my husband will be in his orange "This Is My Costume" shirt. Hope we all run in to each other amongst the crowd. Oh and we'll have on our lime green mickey heads (the paint chips from Home Depot but we painted them with glow in the dark green paint and added glitter :)

We are going to be there on Oct 3. Me, my dh, myds12 and dd 2. Anyone else going to be there? We will be staying at the Dolphin. Eating dinner before at CP. Our first trip to Disney World. Let's have some Fun!!

:earsgirl: :earsboy: ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

Hey. Me and the family will be there Oct 27!!! Me and hubby do not want to dress up for MNSSHP but wouldn't mind wearing t-shirts that say something like "this is my costume" or "mummy anad deady " shirts...anyone know where we can find something like this? Thx:Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter