• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party-MNSSHP Watch-updated Boo Bash

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is nothing at all in the announcement that indicates free soda and popcorn. I would not plan on this being part of the event unless Disney announces it.

Yup, previous After Hours Announcements/Info directly stated in the text that "popcorn, select bottle drinks, and select ice cream treats" were included in the cost of admission. The Boo Bash announcement clearly does not state those items are included.

I have been to many MNSSHP and was excited to see this. I want to go but if the price is way up there, then it is a hard pass for me. I can't see myself spending over $150 for 3 hrs in the park. I am sure those same cavalcades will come down the street and if not I am not missing anything.

Yup, previous After Hours Announcements/Info directly stated in the text that "popcorn, select bottle drinks, and select ice cream treats" were included in the cost of admission. The Boo Bash announcement clearly does not state those items are included.

I know it was just wishful thinking, lol

Very heavily discussed on this board.

If anything happens in regard to "parties," do not expect many "normal" events of the past.

Any guess as to when tickets will be available to purchase for those staying on property during the event?

I wonder if they were going to have the same schedule as in the past - Tuesday, Friday and Sunday? When I heard about the Boo Bash, I changed my MK day from Tuesday to another day. I would probably do the bash on a Sunday, since that's the day we arrive, if the schedule is the same. According to the website, the first date is a Tuesday, so I'm hoping.

Aw, you know what just hit me? No Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom cards this year. :(

I wonder if they were going to have the same schedule as in the past - Tuesday, Friday and Sunday? When I heard about the Boo Bash, I changed my MK day from Tuesday to another day. I would probably do the bash on a Sunday, since that's the day we arrive, if the schedule is the same. According to the website, the first date is a Tuesday, so I'm hoping.
I am also hoping for the same schedule. It’s frustrating that we need to book park passes ahead of time but they haven’t shared the dates yet! I’m hoping they at least share them before they go on sale so we can consider what the best fit for our trip is

I am also hoping for the same schedule. It’s frustrating that we need to book park passes ahead of time but they haven’t shared the dates yet! I’m hoping they at least share them before they go on sale so we can consider what the best fit for our trip is
Yes I would like to know what date to plan on. I’m hoping there will be one on Thursday or Friday.

Do you think tickets will go for sale on June 1?
If they do, I would hope they would share more info soon. I know they mentioned an early booking window for resort guests so I’m thinking it won’t happen until mid-June at the earliest now.

I am hopeful that an announcement, as far as event scheduling and ticket pricing will be posted before June 1st.
I am booked at a resort the last week of August and can’t get any information

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter