**Messages from Secret Santa**

When I found out that you were a teacher Laura, I thought you must be a teacher of English because your English is so good!!!

Laura, your English is very good but clearly my attempts at translating to Italian were :rotfl2: ;)

MICKEY'S DREAMERS said:
I understand you "work" mainly with elves , but I was wondering whether ... maybe ... you can also spend a word with dwarves : it would be soooooooooooo sweet of you if you could suggest to a dwarf, named Grumpy , to "surprise" me with some extra - special Xmas treats, like ... :goodvibes you know ... a few days at that dream park in Paris ...

OK!
BUT ... Grump!

bestgooddeal_1843_4261223

DLP Secret Santa said:
Helloooo again from the North Pole - brrrr it is chilly here this year! This is a special message for steve_rob to ask him to remind Dear Old Santa of his favourite Disney characters etc so that Santa can choose a lovely presant for him this year, as he knows what a goiod boy Steve has been!

Be good everyone and enjoy the festive season!

Merry Christmas!!

Santa xx

Well Santa, I've tried to be a good boy, but my other half says the jury is still out, so she gets to pick her favourite characters instead! Eeyore and Pluto seem to come top of her list, but if you can't find anything, chocolate never goes amiss (or so I am instructed!)

Oh I am just soooooo excited I just had to tell you all - I got a private message from Secret Santa! Somebody is really on the ball..........ooooooh I am just so thrilled!!! :goodvibes

Kaye

Yeah, roll on Christmas :cool1:

steve_rob said:
Well Santa, I've tried to be a good boy, but my other half says the jury is still out, so she gets to pick her favourite characters instead! Eeyore and Pluto seem to come top of her list, but if you can't find anything, chocolate never goes amiss (or so I am instructed!)
Welcome home Steve and Erika!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cyrano said:
Laura, your English is very good but clearly my attempts at translating to Italian were :rotfl2: ;)

Thanks Diana and Reid ... you're too "generous" with my English !!! ;)

Reid, you did quite well... Italian is a VERY difficult language,even for ... Italians !!! :teeth: ( I know. I teach Italian !!?!!)

...oh, if you happen to talk to Santa ... tell him MY PARCEL IS STILL SAFE , SOUND AND UNOPENED !!!!!

L aura :earseek:

Squidge said:
Hi Samta, it's me, Kirsty!!!! Just wanted to say that I hope I am on your "good girl" list for this year!

You have been such a good girl this year and Santa will bring you something extra special !
3.gif

DLP Secret Santa said:
You have been such a good girl this year and Santa will bring you something extra special !
3.gif

YAY thanks Santa - looking forward to it! Feel like a 5 year old again hehe!

Kirsty xxx

I have to leave a couple of days for a business trip.

Reid, don't worry!
I left somebody to guard the parcel until I am back.
Could you just remind Laura her promises?

Xmasgrumpy001.jpg

GRUMP!

Do you like chocolate? Do you like mugs?
Do you like fairies or witches or bugs?
Which is your favourite of Disney's creations?
Which characters make you scream out in elation? (embarrassingly bad rhyme )
Do you have enough pens? Do you have enough socks?
What can I bring you, wrapped up in a box?
Give me some guidance, dlpsteve
So I know what to bring you on Christmas Eve
Answer me now, answer me quick
Love from your pal, Old St. Nick

Pretty much yes to all of that! I'm a huge fan of Mickey Mouse, not keen on anything to do with Winnie the Pooh though. I like socks, chocolate, pens, socks - the lot! Thanks Santa!!!

Marco glad to hear that you left a sentry on duty. I'm sure no one will get pass him ;)

HOME ALONE !!!! VERY BAD DAY AT WORK !!!

Quite nervous ...
2.gif
everything is going wrong !!!!!!

Please,Reid, may I
17.gif
open my parcel ? just a quick glance ?

PLEEEEASE !!!!
:sad2:

Laura

Ho, Ho, Ho!!

A message for a lovely lady in the East Midlands tonight!

Ho ho ho dear Rhiannon,
You been a good girl for your mum?
Now don't tell lies
She will realize
And lock away all the mince pies :teeth:

For you I want a gift so sweet
I hope it'll be a lovely treat
But Papa Noel wants a present with merit
Or you may end up getting a hairy old ferret

Do let me know what you would like, dearest girl ;)

DLP Secret Santa said:
Ho, Ho, Ho!!

Ho ho ho dear Rhiannon,
Now don't tell lies
She will realize

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

DLP Secret Santa said:
Ho, Ho, Ho!!

Ho ho ho dear Rhiannon,
Now don't tell lies
She will realize

Wow Santa you really are a talented poet, you even found something to rhyme with Rhiannon (kind of!!)

Well, apart from a hairy old ferret, I can't think of anything I don't want!! I love all things Disney - I love all characters, but if you made me choose I love Mickey and Minnie, but also Tinkerbell & the princesses, well everyone really! There is nothing Disney I won't love! I know that doesn't cut it down Santa, and you have so many other gifts to buy, but I would just love anything Disney!

PS - Sorry Santa I would have written you a poem back but I'm not as clever as you and I'm ready for bed!!!

MICKEY'S DREAMERS said:
HOME ALONE !!!! VERY BAD DAY AT WORK !!!

Quite nervous ...
2.gif
everything is going wrong !!!!!!

Please,Reid, may I
17.gif
open my parcel ? just a quick glance ?

PLEEEEASE !!!!
:sad2:

Laura

We love you lots and send you lots of hugs :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: but you really should save your present Try to be strong and brave if you can.

If you can't open it and close it quickly so no one sees you have been bad!!!!

Sorry Laura I've been neglecting my duties, been busy at work all day.
I'm sure with the support of others on the board you have resisted the temptation ;) What happened to the support that Marco left, surely he is still on the job :goodvibes

BONITATIME said:
We love you lots and send you lots of hugs :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: but you really should save your present

I can ! I can ! I can !!!! I will save my present !!!!
9.gif
9.gif

Thanks, Nikki !!! No, I will NEVER open my parcel without permission !!!

YES, Reid, the sentry is still on duty !!!! :badpc:

:hourglass HOW MANY days till Xmas ????

:bounce: :lovestruc :bounce:

I am back!
The sentry is still on duty and has called three more small sentries to help him!
CopiadiXmasgrumpy002.jpg

GRUMP!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter