**Messages from Secret Santa**

emmaness

DIS Veteran
This is the thread for Secret Santas to post any messages or questions to their Secret Santee (assigned person)! Make sure you are not logged into your usual account before posting. ;)

See this thread for more info! :)

HO ho ho! It's Santa here and I have a message for a little boy called Reid who lives in Scotland. My elves have been watching and they tell me that you have been a very good little boy, this year Reid. They say you haven't been chasing the sheep like you did last year and I have put you on my 'nice' list. Because you have been sooooo good I would like to bring you something very special this year. I will soon be visiting all the good boys and girls at Disneyland Paris and I thought you might like something extra special from my visit there. I have checked and I should have room in my sleigh on my travels from DLP to the North Pole. So Reid, you have a little think about what your favorite characters are and good old Santa here will try to fulfill your wishes. Oh and Reid, don't forget Santa is still watching to see who's naughty and nice so make sure you're a good little boy from now until Christmas, and leave those sheep alone! Lots of love, Secret Santa HO HO HO

Helloooo again from the North Pole - brrrr it is chilly here this year! This is a special message for steve_rob to ask him to remind Dear Old Santa of his favourite Disney characters etc so that Santa can choose a lovely presant for him this year, as he knows what a goiod boy Steve has been!

Be good everyone and enjoy the festive season!

Merry Christmas!!

Santa xx

Ho ho ho, boys and girls! My belly is hurting from all those mince pies, and it's not even Christmas Eve yet!

dlpsteve, young man, I have not received a Christmas list from you yet. What are you playing at, boy? :-)moped: <--- me on my trendy new "sleigh") It's almost December! Contrary to popular belief, I am not a mind-reader, and need a bit of guidance!

Now, dlpsteve, I have questions for you
I would sing you a song but a poem will do
Do you like chocolate? Do you like mugs?
Do you like fairies or witches or bugs?
Which is your favourite of Disney's creations?
Which characters make you scream out in elation? (embarrassingly bad rhyme :rolleyes: )
Do you have enough pens? Do you have enough socks?
What can I bring you, wrapped up in a box?
Give me some guidance, dlpsteve
So I know what to bring you on Christmas Eve
Answer me now, answer me quick
Love from your pal, Old St. Nick

:wave2:

DLP Secret Santa said:
Ho ho ho, boys and girls! My belly is hurting from all those mince pies, and it's not even Christmas Eve yet!

dlpsteve, young man, I have not received a Christmas list from you yet. What are you playing at, boy? :-)moped: <--- me on my trendy new "sleigh") It's almost December! Contrary to popular belief, I am not a mind-reader, and need a bit of guidance!

Now, dlpsteve, I have questions for you
I would sing you a song but a poem will do
Do you like chocolate? Do you like mugs?
Do you like fairies or witches or bugs?
Which is your favourite of Disney's creations?
Which characters make you scream out in elation? (embarrassingly bad rhyme :rolleyes: )
Do you have enough pens? Do you have enough socks?
What can I bring you, wrapped up in a box?
Give me some guidance, dlpsteve
So I know what to bring you on Christmas Eve
Answer me now, answer me quick
Love from your pal, Old St. Nick

:wave2:
That's excellent!!!!

HoHoHo, It's Secret Santa here.

Just a few questions for Bexx today.

I hear you are a Disney fan. Do you have a favourite character?

Are you a fan of chocolate and sweets?

Thank You,
Your Pal,
Santa.

:earsboy:

I posted on here before and it has disappeared :confused3
Looks like everyone is having fun santa :rotfl2:

I do like it here !!!!

BUT I'm afraid :confused3 that my English - Italian style :rotfl2: will be easy to recognize !!!!!

Everyone will know it isn't Santa ... but :rotfl: Babbo Natale !!!!!!!! :rotfl:

19.gif

LOL, Laura :wave:

It's even better for me as Santa has told me who all these people are (as I helped him send out his lists!!!)
laugh.gif

Thank you Santa - it's very kind of you to ask what sort of things I like. I am a big Disney fan - how clever of you to know that!! :p Yes I love chocolate, and my favourite character is Kronk, but he's a little bit hard to find, so I don't want to put you to any trouble as I know you're very busy!!! ;)

BTW I don't think anyone has said this yet - welcome to the DIS!!! :teeth:

diberry said:
It's even better for me as Santa has told me who all these people are (as I helped him send out his lists!!!)
laugh.gif
Don't go saying anything, Santa's little helper ;) It's the fun of the surprise that keeps us all excited :banana: :)

JoanneUK, I am having lots of fun looking for your presents! :) Secret santa would like to know you favourite films and characters? And also, do you like chocolate and sweets? Santa always wants to get it right!!

I would write a poem but I'm afraid I don't have dlpsteve's secret santa's talent which is worthy of the Nightmare Before Christmas! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter