**Messages from Secret Santa**

Bexx said:
:rotfl: Good idea to send in reinforcements Marco!!

BUT ... this way I can't open my parcel !!!!
5.gif

Laura :blush:

dlpSteve - there is no need to fear, if you are wondering where your gift has got to! One of my naughty little elves (by the name of Donald) hid it, and it took me and Rudolph two whole weeks to find it again! Luckily it was found in plenty of time to make it over to Exeter before Christmas, so I have sent it on its merry way this afternoon. Donald will be getting coal in his tiny little elf stocking this year, mark my words!

Love from Santa and Rudolph xxx

Mickey's Dreamers,
Since you've been so good at avoiding temptation, put your elves on alert, a second parcel will be arriving in the mail shortly.

WHAT ???

12.gif

****************** WHY ??? **********************

Ehi, Santa , are you sure you're talking to ... :earseek: ME ????

Maybe you're writing to someone else here ... :confused3

Anyway ... a big kiss to Santa !!! YAY !!!!!
Laura :love2:

Joanne UK!
I'm here to say
Your present's on the way!
I sent my reindeer off today
They're swift, you see
They don't delay
So it should be there
In a couple of days!

(Terrible poem, I have to say!)

DLP Secret Santa said:
Rhiannon & Di - please check your PMs !!!
I think Rhiannon is having trouble logging on to the DIS boards again so might respond as promptly as usual :)

Dear Santa - please don't get those lovely red knickers in a twist!!!!! ;) PMs duly checked but Rhiannon can't I'm afraid. Have I done what you required dear Santa?????

I keep trying to log out so I can log in as secret santa but it won't let me. Anyone else had problems?

Ho! Ho! Ho! Reid. It's Santa here. Just wanted to let you know my reindeer are flying out tomorrow morning with your special gift. I do hope you like it and be sure NOT to open it until Christmas morning!...the tension builds...

Thank you Santa.
You know of course I would never open my parcel before Christmas Day ;)

diberry said:
I keep trying to log out so I can log in as secret santa but it won't let me. Anyone else had problems?

after log out, clear all cookies. (internet option / clear cookies)
mickeys_dreamers_i000004.gif

grump

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter