Merriest Nites Queue

I've got the same thing showing. It opened up a little before 9pst/12est and then updated to the screen we all have so far.

I hopped on multiple devices. Most still say more than an hour, but my cell phone is down to 5 min. This is our first real trip to DL! DH and I went once for not even a full day ~10 years ago. We usually go to WDW.

Same as you all. Does anyone know if the page will make a noise once your turn comes up? And do you have to keep the page open up front the whole time you wait? Do I need to prevent my device from going to black screen while waiting? Thanks and good luck, everyone!

I hopped on multiple devices. Most still say more than an hour, but my cell phone is down to 5 min. This is our first real trip to DL! DH and I went once for not even a full day ~10 years ago. We usually go to WDW.

I'm on multiples too and no change so far. Thats really cool that you are making your first trip out there. I brought my daughter out for her first time two years ago (for my birthday not hers lol). The last time I went was when DCA was still a parking lot. It was great being back. It is familiar yet very different from WDW. I hope you all have fun.

Yup, I'm in the queue and it say's "more than an hour". Got in the queue about 15 minutes before it opened. Planning on purchasing for the 7th but will do the 9th if 7th is sold out. Yes that's a good question about if it will make a noise I am curious too. I've just been obsessively checking my phone lol. I'm in the queue on my computer at work too but I was able to get on my phone in the queue faster so I'm guessing that'll let me through the line first.

It is under Special Event Tickets....it will bring you to the Merriest Nights page and then has a button on there to order tickets.

Make sure you are not on the Canadian/English. I was not able to see anything on there. I had to change to usa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter