Merriest Nites Queue

It doesn’t seem to matter what time you join. From what I understand, it’s all random placement once the queue actually opens.

I believe this based on current and past experience. The one device that gets through is rarely the first one I joined with.

Still over an hour everywhere here...

I have a dentist appointment in a few hours for a cleaning... I don't know how I will deal with that one.. opps sorry I need to pee :rotfl:

Yep!!! Haha good luck, hopefully it doesn't come down to that.

My wait time started out as 50 minutes but got down to 35 by the time I got to the ticket site. This was getting in the queue at 9 PST exactly.

About 10 minutes after being being thrown in line, the "more than an hour" jumped to 42 minutes - it moved faster than that - it was closer to 30 minutes. I had 5 devices enter the waiting room at approximately the same time (about 12 minutes before 9AM PST) - the other 4 are still indicate more than an hour. First time it has taken less than 4 hours for me.

I wish there was a better progress bar. More than an hour could mean anything. If it was
a 2 hour wait would it say more than 2 hours?

It is weird to see how random it is for people getting through the queue. Some people already through while people who joined before or at the same time are still showing more than an hour. Is this how it was with the Oogie Boogie Bash too?

About 10 minutes after being being thrown in line, the "more than an hour" jumped to 42 minutes - it moved faster than that - it was closer to 30 minutes. I had 5 devices enter the waiting room at approximately the same time (about 12 minutes before 9AM PST) - the other 4 are still indicate more than an hour. First time it has taken less than 4 hours for me.
What time did you join, if you mind me asking?

I am still at more than an hour. I am coming from the east coast. Still hopeful

I am too. Flying down from NY for Veterans Day and hoping to luck out and get tickets for the first one. The longer it goes though the more likely it feels that those will be sold out and the dates I am not there are going to be the ones available. We'll still have fun that night, just go hang out at DCA instead if we can't get tickets.

I wish there was a better progress bar. More than an hour could mean anything. If it was
a 2 hour wait would it say more than 2 hours?

No, it has always just showed more than an hour, no matter how many hours it might be.

It is weird to see how random it is for people getting through the queue. Some people already through while people who joined before or at the same time are still showing more than an hour. Is this how it was with the Oogie Boogie Bash too?

Yes. Except OBB had the extra fun of rejecting credit cards numerous times!

Just curious . The people who get through can you post what time you logged on
and how many devices you had open...and which one got through first.

thanks!!

40 minutes! So you joined after the 9 am release? We have been at over an hour for over an hour 15 minutes.

Why do you think that is? Im not using a disney visa but am using a Chase
card so I hope it is not just Chase.

There have been lots of issues with the system not accepting Disney VISA cards lately, both at DL and WDW. Dining reservations, deposits, subsequent payments, etc. Sometimes it works, but a lot of times it doesn't. I have mentioned this several times when I've had to call. I guess it hasn't been completely fixed.

No, it has always just showed more than an hour, no matter how many hours it might be.

Yes. Except OBB had the extra fun of rejecting credit cards numerous times!

My Disney visa was rejected multiple times for this event. I was able to use another payment method, but was hoping for the Disney points!

I'm on five browsers over three devices. Joined most of them about 20 minutes before the ticket sales officially began. Still at a wait of "more than an hour" on all of them.

I am too. Flying down from NY for Veterans Day and hoping to luck out and get tickets for the first one. The longer it goes though the more likely it feels that those will be sold out and the dates I am not there are going to be the ones available. We'll still have fun that night, just go hang out at DCA instead if we can't get tickets.
I will be there early December. I am taking my mother for her first and probably only visit! We are just excited to see it at Christmas, this party will be a bonus!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter