Menu changes coming to the Be Our Guest restaurant in the Magic Kingdom

Another obfuscated link in the OP. This message board's rules against blocking links to other sites is pretty lame.

We have a lunch ADR there on the 16 th. I was planning on the potato leek soup and the braised pork. Is their turkey sandwich dry? Im debating cancelling.

I had the turkey sandwich last November and enjoyed it. It didn’t seem dry to me. The fries that came with it were good too.

I'm trying to figure out why they would eliminate vegetarian options, rather than replace them. No more vegetable quiche?

We have a lunch ADR there on the 16 th. I was planning on the potato leek soup and the braised pork. Is their turkey sandwich dry? Im debating cancelling.
I loved the potato leek soup there, so I'm disappointed that's gone. However, I will say that I also really like the turkey sandwich - not dry at all in my experience.

I'm not sure what Disney's game plan is with these changes. At nearly $20 for a sandwich, this will only encourage the cupcake crowds, and I will join them. It is a must do for me because of the theming, and I really liked the braised pork. I'm glad now that I was only able to get an ADR for 110. I think we'll have an early lunch at CHH, and just get an app and cupcakes and some beer at BOG.
Yeah looking at this new menu I’m going to order a bowl of the corn chowder and a cupcake and call it a day for our lunch reservation there in a couple weeks. The pork dish was the only worthy item on the menu and now that’s gone. Actually the cupcakes were pretty bad last try too so perhaps it’s just soup and a glass of wine!

Yeah looking at this new menu I’m going to order a bowl of the corn chowder and a cupcake and call it a day for our lunch reservation there in a couple weeks. The pork dish was the only worthy item on the menu and now that’s gone. Actually the cupcakes were pretty bad last try too so perhaps it’s just soup and a glass of wine!

Thanks for the heads up that the cupcakes aren't that good now.

We are going more to “snack” on 1-2 items and check out the castle rather than a full-blown meal. The new menus swung the pendulum back to definitely keeping our breakfast adr as opposed to trying to switch it to a lunch one.

The more they change this menu, the worse it gets. We really didn’t enjoy our dinner here a few months ago. Loved it at first especially the potato leek soup

I’ll be joining the cupcake crowds the once a year or so I dine there. Those prices for a quick service lunch are much too high. $16+ for a sandwich and $7.99 for soup? That’s crazy. I can buy six cans of Progresso soup BOGO at Publix for around that price. I know freshly made is a better quality and expect some mark up for being in a theme park, but c’mon- they’ve doubled the price in just a few years.

Are there any changes to the breakfast menu? Also, does anyone know if I make a reservation for 3 people for breakfast, do we all need to order a meal? My daughter is not a big breakfast fan and might just pick off my plate.

Thanks for the heads up that the cupcakes aren't that good now.
I had a bad cupcake there a few years ago, it was too moist for my liking. I even skipped the cupcake our next visit. But I was craving the strawberry cream cheese cupcake the next trip and decided to take a chance. I'm glad I did, because it's back to being very good IMO. I got it multiple times that trip and I've gotten it probably 5 more times, and it's been great every time.

We had lunch at the beginning of June and wee glad that the french dip and croque monsieur were still available. We did try the creme brulee and I did not like it. I thought it was thick and chunky, nothing like creme brulee that I've had. We were so glad that we ordered a cupcake too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter