Mel's Corner --Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
I absolutley love the letter you did for me...it is perfect....I love Mickey and gingerbread so I was thrilled......thank you so much. Can you do tickets to go with it? One for each of them and Mommy and Daddy too?? One other question do you do stroller tags as well??

I absolutley love the letter you did for me...it is perfect....I love Mickey and gingerbread so I was thrilled......thank you so much. Can you do tickets to go with it? One for each of them and Mommy and Daddy too?? One other question do you do stroller tags as well??

Hi
I am glad you like the letter
I have uploaded your tickets to my photobucket
Link in my signature
Sorry I don't do stroller tags--Mandy and Marion do
Hugs Mel

Hi Mel! I hope your enjoying your break! I have a new request and am hoping you might be able to help. Our elf on the shelf (his name is Twinkle) will be arriving the first week in December and I wanted him to leave "tickets" to see the new Disney movie, Frozen.

Would it be possible to make a coupon voucher for the movie, one for popcorn at the movie and one for a box of candy? My kids names are Caity and James. Thanks in advance for any help! Your work is amazing and I'm so grateful for the extra magic you give to us all!

Hi Mel! I hope your enjoying your break! I have a new request and am hoping you might be able to help. Our elf on the shelf (his name is Twinkle) will be arriving the first week in December and I wanted him to leave "tickets" to see the new Disney movie, Frozen.

Would it be possible to make a coupon voucher for the movie, one for popcorn at the movie and one for a box of candy? My kids names are Caity and James. Thanks in advance for any help! Your work is amazing and I'm so grateful for the extra magic you give to us all!

What a wonderful idea!!!

New to this so hope I do this right. First, all of the DISigners do AMAZING work...wow! I am taking my daughter(12) to Disney in Feb. and we are bringing her friend(12), it will be her friends FIRST TIME...I feel so lucky to be able to experience this with her!! So, I am going to put together a package at Christmas with park maps, DVD, etc and would LOVE your countdown calendar. If I could please get the one you have in your PB with Mickey and Minnie and the blueish background & mickey head balloons and have it say Averi's Countdown Calendar to Disney World. Thank you so much!

Hi Hon
I have limited "Frozen" clip art but here is what I was able to do
Hugs Mel

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/191/jnch.jpg/

New to this so hope I do this right. First, all of the DISigners do AMAZING work...wow! I am taking my daughter(12) to Disney in Feb. and we are bringing her friend(12), it will be her friends FIRST TIME...I feel so lucky to be able to experience this with her!! So, I am going to put together a package at Christmas with park maps, DVD, etc and would LOVE your countdown calendar. If I could please get the one you have in your PB with Mickey and Minnie and the blueish background & mickey head balloons and have it say Averi's Countdown Calendar to Disney World. Thank you so much!

Hi
Happy Planning
Here you go
Hugs Mel

Hi,
Your coupons are adorable...when you return from your break may I request three Look Who's Going to Disneyland! tickets with June, 2014 as the arrival date?

2 Mickey - one for Kaiden; one for Kaleb
1 Minnie - Gabriella

Thank you so much.
Gloria

Thank you so much for the coupons, they are beautiful. You do such wonderful work.

Thank you so much!!! The countdown calendar is perfect and you are so speedy!!

Hi Mel! Welcome back!

I am so excited about the images you designed for Audrey, that I decided I HAVE to make her a coupon book for the trip! If this is too many to ask for, I apologize. You have made getting "into" the DISboards a fun experience for me and I truly can't thank you enough!!

Any designs you choose to use are fine! I love them all!!

Cover - Audrey's Coupons
Mickey Pretzel
Epcot Souvenir
Wishes Dessert Party
Mickey Bar
Dole Whip
Disney Pin
Candy Cauldron
Doofenslurper
Ariel Mickey Ears (take out Princess - if possible)

No bar codes, if possible.

Two more - the Frozen tickets you just made...

One for Audrey and one for Logan.

Thank you for all of your work!:worship:
This has made planning so much fun!:cheer2:
Erica

Hi Mel! Welcome back!

I am so excited about the images you designed for Audrey, that I decided I HAVE to make her a coupon book for the trip! If this is too many to ask for, I apologize. You have made getting "into" the DISboards a fun experience for me and I truly can't thank you enough!!

Any designs you choose to use are fine! I love them all!!

Cover - Audrey's Coupons
Mickey Pretzel
Epcot Souvenir
Wishes Dessert Party
Mickey Bar
Dole Whip
Disney Pin
Candy Cauldron
Doofenslurper
Ariel Mickey Ears (take out Princess - if possible)

No bar codes, if possible.

Two more - the Frozen tickets you just made...

One for Audrey and one for Logan.

Thank you for all of your work!:worship:
This has made planning so much fun!:cheer2:
Erica

Hi Erica
A bit of an explanation

I quit DISigning for awhile last year when I found some of my stuff being sold by someone else. I came back to DISigning but choose to only do stuff with my (signature) on it,,,,aka bar-code,,so I am sorry Hon but my coupons come with bar-codes.
Let me know if you still want your request.
Hugs Mel

Hi Erica
A bit of an explanation

I quit DISigning for awhile last year when I found some of my stuff being sold by someone else. I came back to DISigning but choose to only do stuff with my (signature) on it,,,,aka bar-code,,so I am sorry Hon but my coupons come with bar-codes.
Let me know if you still want your request.
Hugs Mel

Of course!!! They are wonderful! Thank you so much! I'm sorry to hear someone was selling your designs :-(

Hi Mel

I hope you enjoyed your wee break :goodvibes

You have already made so much for me and I know this is extremely short notice so I completely understand if you have too many other things on. I just thought I'd ask on the off chance.

I seen these ride coupons whilst I was searching:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/801/qbzz.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/5/sz0b.jpg/

and wonder if you would have time to do a BTM one each for Cameron and Amelie and a Phantom Manor one for Cameron please?

We leave on Monday so if it is out of the question then I absolutely understand.

Thank you and have a nice weekend :)

Hi Mel

I hope you enjoyed your wee break :goodvibes

You have already made so much for me and I know this is extremely short notice so I completely understand if you have too many other things on. I just thought I'd ask on the off chance.

I seen these ride coupons whilst I was searching:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/801/qbzz.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/5/sz0b.jpg/

and wonder if you would have time to do a BTM one each for Cameron and Amelie and a Phantom Manor one for Cameron please?

We leave on Monday so if it is out of the question then I absolutely understand.

Thank you and have a nice weekend :)

Hi
Your requests have been uploaded to my photobucket
Have a great Holiday
Hugs Mel

Mel, I love your beautiful Coupons and would appreciate you personalizing some for my daughter. We'll be in WDW the first week of December.

for Victoria:

Minnie Coupon Book Cover
Cinderella Treat
Ariel Pick-a-Pearl
Sofia Souvenir
Doc McStuffins Souvenir
Pinnochio Treat
Minnie Lollypop
Minnie Cupcake
Pirate Minnie Pressed Penny
Minnie & Mickey MVMCP
MK Minnie & Mickey w/ Castle & Balloons Treat
DAK Minnie Treat

Thank You so much for sharing your time & talent!!

Hi, Mel,

I've been admiring your beautiful work! I'm taking my six young grandchildren (and their parents) to Disney for Christmas. Would it be possible to get the Guess Who's Going to Disney tickets in the Christmas-theme to give to each of the children? I would need one for Grace, Eve, Makayla, Caroline, Jackson, and Annalise.

Thanks so much!

Hi Mel, you are so creative and I just love looking through your designs. We are going to WDW November 30th and hope that you could design a few for my family. Could I please ask for the Frozen movie coupons, the look who's going to Disney World coupons, Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party, the special souvenir christmas design and the ice cream treat coupon. One each for Matt, Brendan and Erin. Also if you have time a turkey leg coupon for Dad and a ice cream treat for Pop. Thank you so much for any you can make :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter