Mel's Corner --Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you have a good RELAXING break!!

I wanted to go ahead and submit my request since I am trying to get all my ducks in a row :goodvibes

I would like to request your Disney Magic autograph book cover. If I could add the Sail Dates that would be awesome, we will be sailing January 13-17, 2014. Please and thank you!!

For Nana Weafer and family.

Hi Debra
I hope these are the ones you were looking for
if not just let me know
Hugs Mel

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

and a couple of treat notes

These are absolutely genius and just what I've been looking for. I wonder if I could be cheeky and ask if you could possibly make me two of the golden tickets when you are back from your break please? The names are Katie and Sean and it's for 1st January 2014 for Disneyland Paris. You would be making two little children very, very happy! Thank you xxx

If you have time and you still do them, could I get tip envelopes for Whispering Canyon Cafe, and Biergarden We leave for Disney on Dec. 1. Thanks Connie

Hi
can I please ask for the following coupons:
world of Disney- tinkerbell with the name Becky
Goofy sweet treat with the names Emily,Becky,Liam and Ella-grace
Face painting with Ella-grace
Starbuck coffee with the name Susan
Downtown Disney lego with the name Ella-grace
Special balloon with Ella-grace
Minnie cupcake with the name Ella-grace
Doc Mc stuffins special souviour with the name Ella-grace
Tinkerbell special birthday treat with the name Ella-grace

Sorry for the long list hopefully you can do them all if not whatever you can manage will be just great. Thank you in advance for all your lovely work :cool1:

I can do these when I get back on the 8th
Hugs Mel

Mel, I know you are away until the 8th, we leave on the 9th but maybe you could disign these in time? If not, I understand - I didn't see anyone else who did coupons :). It was a last minute thought!

I would like to do one for each park day. So the AK, Magic Mickey, EPCOT, and Minnie/Mickey One for special treat. Also, do you have a Fort Wilderness one? For our non park days ;). Could you do ones with the following names:

Brevan
Andrew
Paige
Noah
Payton
Isaiah
Tyler

I do realize that it's a lot of work, and again if you can't get to them no problem! Thank you!

Hi,
Your coupons are adorable...when you return from your break may I request three Look Who's Going to Disneyland! tickets with June, 2014 as the arrival date?

2 Mickey - one for Kaiden; one for Kaleb
1 Minnie - Gabriella

Thank you so much.
Gloria

First I must say, I am in AWE of what you've been able to create!! Looking forward to surprising our crew with a Disney trip in January!! That being said, I would like to put in a request for a few coupons...

Is there anyway you can do a Jake & the Neverland Pirates one?? If so, one that says good for one souvenir for Jonah would be awesome!!

One with Princess Sofia on it good for one souvenir for Leilah

This one might be hard, but one that has Bambi on it good for one souvenir for Sophia

And I LOVED the one Turkey Leg coupon I saw...But could it have Phinneas & Ferb on it?? For Noah

And if it's not too much trouble I LOVE the "Look who's going to Disney World" Christmas coupons...I would really like to have those as well, for

Sophia, Noah, Jonah, & Leilah

Also...If I could get a Countdown Calendar that would be Wonderful!!

Thank you SO much!! I hope you enjoy your vacation...

bababear surprising our kids with their 1st trip to Disney World for Christmas. I was wondering if you could make me up some tickets.

I like the mickey & minnie design with the gold background and xmas lights down the left side. I saw it on your photo bucket account. Names I need are Juliana & Vincent. Thanks so much!!

Hi
These are in my photobucket already
look under tip envelopes
link here

Hugs Mel

bababear_50 surprising our kids with their 1st trip to Disney World for Christmas. I was wondering if you could make me up some tickets.

I like the mickey & minnie design with the gold background and xmas lights down the left side. I saw it on your photo bucket account. Names I need are Juliana & Vincent. Thanks so much!!

Hi
can I please ask for the following coupons:
world of Disney- tinkerbell with the name Becky
Goofy sweet treat with the names Emily,Becky,Liam and Ella-grace
Face painting with Ella-grace
Starbuck coffee with the name Susan
Downtown Disney lego with the name Ella-grace
Special balloon with Ella-grace
Minnie cupcake with the name Ella-grace
Doc Mc stuffins special souviour with the name Ella-grace
Tinkerbell special birthday treat with the name Ella-grace

Sorry for the long list hopefully you can do them all if not whatever you can manage will be just great. Thank you in advance for all your lovely work :cool1:

I hope you have a good RELAXING break!!

I wanted to go ahead and submit my request since I am trying to get all my ducks in a row :goodvibes

I would like to request your Disney Magic autograph book cover. If I could add the Sail Dates that would be awesome, we will be sailing January 13-17, 2014. Please and thank you!!

These are absolutely genius and just what I've been looking for. I wonder if I could be cheeky and ask if you could possibly make me two of the golden tickets when you are back from your break please? The names are Katie and Sean and it's for 1st January 2014 for Disneyland Paris. You would be making two little children very, very happy! Thank you xxx

Mel, I know you are away until the 8th, we leave on the 9th but maybe you could disign these in time? If not, I understand - I didn't see anyone else who did coupons :). It was a last minute thought!

I would like to do one for each park day. So the AK, Magic Mickey, EPCOT, and Minnie/Mickey One for special treat. Also, do you have a Fort Wilderness one? For our non park days ;). Could you do ones with the following names:

Brevan
Andrew
Paige
Noah
Payton
Isaiah
Tyler

I do realize that it's a lot of work, and again if you can't get to them no problem! Thank you!

Hi Mel :wave2: - Just seen you were away so will request couple items when you get back :)

Michelle

Hi,
Your coupons are adorable...when you return from your break may I request three Look Who's Going to Disneyland! tickets with June, 2014 as the arrival date?

2 Mickey - one for Kaiden; one for Kaleb
1 Minnie - Gabriella

Thank you so much.
Gloria

First I must say, I am in AWE of what you've been able to create!! Looking forward to surprising our crew with a Disney trip in January!! That being said, I would like to put in a request for a few coupons...

Is there anyway you can do a Jake & the Neverland Pirates one?? If so, one that says good for one souvenir for Jonah would be awesome!!

One with Princess Sofia on it good for one souvenir for Leilah

This one might be hard, but one that has Bambi on it good for one souvenir for Sophia

And I LOVED the one Turkey Leg coupon I saw...But could it have Phinneas & Ferb on it?? For Noah

And if it's not too much trouble I LOVE the "Look who's going to Disney World" Christmas coupons...I would really like to have those as well, for

Sophia, Noah, Jonah, & Leilah

Also...If I could get a Countdown Calendar that would be Wonderful!!

Thank you SO much!! I hope you enjoy your vacation...

bababear surprising our kids with their 1st trip to Disney World for Christmas. I was wondering if you could make me up some tickets.

Please check my photobucket for your requests
Hugs Mel

You aren't supposed to be back yet! But happy to see you!! Hope you had a nice break :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter