Melissa and Andre Disney Fantasy Cruise Wedding 05.27.15~ Day 16 At SEA

Yay,for your article and double-yay for the wedding band - it looks really beautiful and what luck that your e-ring fits in!!!

OMG!!!! Its here I am t-minus 6 months or 181 days until the wedding!! I can't believe how fast it is already going I feel like ever time I cross something off my list another thing takes its place! But good news is I am crossing some things off :rotfl: and today I was working on my door magnets I printed out a practice sheet and will be posting that soon! also starting to work more on soaps, getting my guys wardrobe together finalizing the guest count so much to do but I can not wait for the wedding to just be here I have been planning for 1 1/2 already and I can not wait to see it all in action! well I hope everyone has a great work week I know must will be short with the holiday so Happy Thanksgiving to everyone next time an update on my brooch bouquet and practice magnets!

Happy Planning
Melissa :goodvibes

Really excited for the next update! Please let me know which products you're using for the door magnets - it's so hard to look for them here when I don't have the exact names!

And of course a late six-months-dance for you!!!

Really excited for the next update! Please let me know which products you're using for the door magnets - it's so hard to look for them here when I don't have the exact names!

And of course a late six-months-dance for you!!!

Just did my update sorry I took so long let me know what you think of the magnets and if you need the tempate or more explanation!

and now were almost to the 5 month dance time is flying by :cool1:

Happy Planning
Melissa

I continue to be amazed by the awesome favors you're putting together! It's also really exciting to see the beginnings of your brooch bouquet, you're doing so much great work my only worry is that your guests will think it was all professionally done and/or supplied by Disney and won't fully understand what incredible work you've been putting in all this time! I love how you break down all the 'how' and 'where' and 'how much' so you can help others too, you'll be inspiring so many people and you're really creating a great resource for brides who want to put together something unique.

Also congratulations on the new job! Jess is currently in her final week of training before she starts as a travel agent and she's so excited by the possibilities and helping people plan their vacations (because she already does that anyway, why not do it for a living!). It sounds like it can be really hard work and long hours sometimes but it seems so rewarding and it would be so much fun for the right person so I hope you're loving it!

Those magnets are soooo cute! I might just steal that.

Please steal away! That is what I love about the boards and thank you the magnets is a really fun favor to do :goodvibes

Congratulations! You guys look adorable. Best of luck in this amazing journey you're about to start.

Thank you so much!

I continue to be amazed by the awesome favors you're putting together! It's also really exciting to see the beginnings of your brooch bouquet, you're doing so much great work my only worry is that your guests will think it was all professionally done and/or supplied by Disney and won't fully understand what incredible work you've been putting in all this time! I love how you break down all the 'how' and 'where' and 'how much' so you can help others too, you'll be inspiring so many people and you're really creating a great resource for brides who want to put together something unique.

Also congratulations on the new job! Jess is currently in her final week of training before she starts as a travel agent and she's so excited by the possibilities and helping people plan their vacations (because she already does that anyway, why not do it for a living!). It sounds like it can be really hard work and long hours sometimes but it seems so rewarding and it would be so much fun for the right person so I hope you're loving it!

Thank you so much I really am throwing myself into these projects its so much fun and I really hope my guest do appreciate and thank you for thinking they look professional! :goodvibes and that is why I love the boards to help other brides plan and have a real idea of how much time and money goes into these projects!

Thank you I am so excited for the new job to help people plan their vacations is going to be so much fun and that's awesome that Jess is doing the same thing tell her I wish her luck! :goodvibes

I know I haven't posted in a while I will do a massive update soon once the holidays are over! but its exactly 5 month until my wedding I am so excited!! :goodvibes:cool1:

Happy Holidays everyone!

Wow, the guest book looks great - I have one question: what type of glue do you use that you don't get those spots of glue that shine through the paper?

I like the shoes, too (a woman can't have enough of them!). I'm also excited to see the new dress!

The dads are great! But I don't see top hats on a cruise (just say they don't go with your theme ;-)).

Looking forward to the next update! But be sure to relax once in a while!

Wow, the guest book looks great - I have one question: what type of glue do you use that you don't get those spots of glue that shine through the paper?

I like the shoes, too (a woman can't have enough of them!). I'm also excited to see the new dress!

The dads are great! But I don't see top hats on a cruise (just say they don't go with your theme ;-)).

Looking forward to the next update! But be sure to relax once in a while!

Thank you so much :goodvibes I really am happy with how my guest book turned out! as far as the glue I used Aleene's Tacky spray the all purpose one I would really recommend it, it worked great and didn't leave any stains and I still have tons left after 23 pages front and back.

Thank you! My new shoes are so much better and I just wanted another excuse to buy shoes lol. and once I get the new dress I will take pictures

and I will try to relax! Now that the holidays are over I feel like its going to go by even faster!

Melissa

Awesome updates. I love the shoes and wish I had time to do the guest book. As for the divas--my mother keeps threatening to dress as Malificent. I keep telling her that Disney will ask her to take off anything that looks like a costume as to not confuse the children...we will see.

Awesome updates. I love the shoes and wish I had time to do the guest book. As for the divas--my mother keeps threatening to dress as Malificent. I keep telling her that Disney will ask her to take off anything that looks like a costume as to not confuse the children...we will see.

Thank you! I am in love with my new shoes I swear these are it ;) and you should really do a guest book with your theme you have so many options! And why are parents more Divas then any one else and a Malificent outfit that is so funny!!! If she does you have to take pictures :thumbsup2 but I am sure she won't I told my MIL i am picking her dress and she argued a little to good luck keep us updated on what happens! and how are your favors coming along?

Happy Planning Melissa

Oh my god! These are soooo cute! I especially love the couple magnets, I hadn't seen such before! The pictures are so cute… can't stop raving about them!
And: happy wedding year dance!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter