Melissa and Andre Disney Fantasy Cruise Wedding 05.27.15~ Day 16 At SEA

Ok seriously!!! I am so thrilled to be your wedding photographer... Im gonna act like I didnt see all the amazing things you have planned!!! But I can not wait to photograph them all!!!! (my kids are gonna be jealous to have to be at the boring pool and not your amazing wedding! ) Cant wait!!! XOXOXO

Oh my god! These are soooo cute! I especially love the couple magnets, I hadn't seen such before! The pictures are so cute… can't stop raving about them!
And: happy wedding year dance!!!

Thank you! Its so nice to here that after months of working on them I am glad they came out so good much better than I accepted! The couple magnets are my favorite too espically the up characters! and my R2 with the mickey ears :rotfl2: and I am so excited to be in my wedding year I am trying to finish ALL my wedding favors by the 45 day mark we will see :scratchin more coming up...

Ok seriously!!! I am so thrilled to be your wedding photographer... Im gonna act like I didnt see all the amazing things you have planned!!! But I can not wait to photograph them all!!!! (my kids are gonna be jealous to have to be at the boring pool and not your amazing wedding! ) Cant wait!!! XOXOXO

Oh sorry I hope i didn't ruin all the surprises and I hope you like your magnets! Your pascal was one of my favorite's :goodvibes and I am so happy to have you as my photographer I am going to have AMAZING pictures and I can't wait either only 4 1/2 more months to go it feels like just a few weeks ago i was posting at the 13 month mark crazy :rotfl:

Yeah for paying off the wedding! Already excited to see everything, especially the soaps - we made some for Christmas (but only in one color)!

Wow! I love your PJ!!! I love all of the DIY's you are doing. I absolutely love the invitations and I think your wedding dress is quite regal. :) Can't wait to see more! :)

Yeah for paying off the wedding! Already excited to see everything, especially the soaps - we made some for Christmas (but only in one color)!

I seriosuly did such a happy dance to finally have that thing paid off once the honeymoon is done I will feel 100% better lol and I love making soaps it is so fun to mix colors and molds and what not what kind did you make for Christmas? :goodvibes

Wow! I love your PJ!!! I love all of the DIY's you are doing. I absolutely love the invitations and I think your wedding dress is quite regal. :) Can't wait to see more! :)

Thank you for following along! I have the biggest DIY bug at the moment lol so I have to set a date to stop crafting or I am in for big trouble! and thank you my invitations were a big project but very happy with the end result and my dress i just love it I can't wait to start fittings! More to come soon :goodvibes

Wow, everything looks amazing! I'm really impressed with the aisle runner, it looks so beautiful (and I know hot glue can be a beast).
Sorry for not posting on your buttons and everything beforehand - I simply forgot. You really make me miss the WalMart we had - in Germany we almost don't have these big supermarkets that you have, where you just can stop by and get crafting supplies (and the little stores around here are really expensive and you have to compromise with colors and so on).

Wow, everything looks amazing! I'm really impressed with the aisle runner, it looks so beautiful (and I know hot glue can be a beast).
Sorry for not posting on your buttons and everything beforehand - I simply forgot. You really make me miss the WalMart we had - in Germany we almost don't have these big supermarkets that you have, where you just can stop by and get crafting supplies (and the little stores around here are really expensive and you have to compromise with colors and so on).

Thank you so much :good vibes I was really happy with how everything came out so far its all starting to come together my biggest headache right now is waiting until 45 days to confirm the type of chairs we will have to make sure they are all the same I saw pictures where they are mismatched and I think that looks so tacky in pictures so I might have to do some complaining to try and get them the same size :eek: but that stinks about no big crafting stores they are so convenient and much cheaper! Thanks for following along

Melissa

Love the door tags! Question for you: are you guys taking dance lessons or choreographing your first dance?

Love the door tags! Question for you: are you guys taking dance lessons or choreographing your first dance?

Hey!

Thank you I love how they came out just need to print them and ill do another update, as far as the dancing goes we are going to wing it I hate dancing and am not very good but I think if I try to learn something Ill be too nervous to actually do it lol so the normal back and forth prom dance for us :rotfl: what about you guys are you learning a dance?

Melissa

Hey! Thank you I love how they came out just need to print them and ill do another update, as far as the dancing goes we are going to wing it I hate dancing and am not very good but I think if I try to learn something Ill be too nervous to actually do it lol so the normal back and forth prom dance for us :rotfl: what about you guys are you learning a dance? Melissa

Oh I wish we would live closer together! DF and I actually met during dancing class - I would love to give you a lesson ;-) but let me just tell you one thing: try practice before with a (even slightly) similar skirt to the one of your wedding dress! That's the main problem for wedding couples- they practice and then one the day there are layers and layers of Tull between them, or the bride (i.e. With a mermaid gown) can't make very big moves.

Oh I wish we would live closer together! DF and I actually met during dancing class - I would love to give you a lesson ;-) but let me just tell you one thing: try practice before with a (even slightly) similar skirt to the one of your wedding dress! That's the main problem for wedding couples- they practice and then one the day there are layers and layers of Tull between them, or the bride (i.e. With a mermaid gown) can't make very big moves.

That is so cute that you guys meet in dance class :love: that would be awesome to get lessons lol too bad too far away ;) thank you for the advice i just booked my fitting for march 7 so I think when I go I will try a couple of dance moves to see how the moving goes hopefully i can dance in it my sleeves are a little tight!

Melissa

I just read your entire PJ... and I love it all! Especially your amazing engagement shoot and all of your creative DIY touches. It really makes me wish I was crafty! :) I can't wait to follow along with the rest... and to see all of your plans and details in action!

I just read your entire PJ... and I love it all! Especially your amazing engagement shoot and all of your creative DIY touches. It really makes me wish I was crafty! :) I can't wait to follow along with the rest... and to see all of your plans and details in action!

Thank you for joining in! My PJ has gotten really long with all my DIY projects they have been so much fun and hopefully add more uniqueness to my wedding :good vibes and thank you my engagement photo shoot was so much fun and helped pass the time I am really glad we decided to do it!

Also your wedding is close too! Yey for 2015 brides :cool1:

Melissa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter