Meeting Cinderella?

mchelle77

DIS Veteran
Is the CRT meal the only place my DD will be able to meet Cinderella? I can't get a rez and I'm afraid she'll miss out on getting her autograph or a picture taken. I've heard that "sometimes" she'll be at the princess room at Mickey's Toontown Fair, so we'll try there if I can't get a CRT reservation.

We saw her in April at CRT, Princess Storybook Lunch in Norway, and at Cinderella's Happily Ever After Dinner at 1900 Park Fare for dinner. She's not always at Norway, but she will always be at CRT and Cinderella's Happily Ever After at 1900 Park Fare.

We have a rez at the Storybook dining at Epcot, so that's our backup plan. If I can manage to get the CRT rez, I'll cancel. We don't have any more time to do the Royal Dinner AND the 1900 Park Fare, so I'm guessing she'd be more interested in seeing Belle, Ariel, Snow White, Jasmine AND Sleeping Beauty over JUST Cinderella. If we can't get one, I figured that's just as good, and we can hope to see her there or at the princess room.

The Happily Ever After dinner also has the stepfamily and Prince Charming, so if she's a big Cinderella fan, I'd recommend that. If she's a big princess fan, I'd keep Akershus. Also, she's been in the tent every time I've been through there, so that's probably a pretty solid bet.

Great to know! I'll try to get over there first thing both mornings we're there if I don't have any luck.

Oh, I am .. I've been calling EVERY morning, they're going to put a block on my phone number soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter